Quantcast

» «
Photo

What to invest with 36 mill after beating game?

6 replies to this topic
N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

I don't know what to invest to have enough money to buy the golf course.

strobbe
  • strobbe

Just boof it

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

I'm in the same boat, I have done all the lester missions aswell

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

Well I dont know that the way Im doing this is better or worse then anyone else but here is my 2 cents on my situation. Since I like playing as Franklin I purchased most of the weekly income properties, to at least keep money coming in. Since you cant buy any property with any player I have been trying to balance the incomes of the characters. With Frank I bought the buildings that only he can buy plus a couple others that can be bought by multiple characters, with Micheal I'm going to focus on the movie theaters, and with Trevor I am looking at the flight based and some of the properties where you do the work. ie Scrapyard cause I play as Trevor the least amount so I dont really care if he's broke. I doubt he would either haha.

Im still trying to figure out my game plan without starting a new game with predisposed knowledge like the stock market money tricks and stuff. I want to see what I can do when I walked into the game blind, I purposely didn't even watch movie trailers and leaked info to keep the game a surprise.

HotShotJoe
  • HotShotJoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

Wait for online to come out. The single player money is linked to your online money. There is apparently 500 different heists online to play. These will all make you big money to help towards the costly properties e.g golf course, cinemas etc.

More properties to spend your money on also online

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Wait for online to come out. The single player money is linked to your online money. There is apparently 500 different heists online to play. These will all make you big money to help towards the costly properties e.g golf course, cinemas etc.

More properties to spend your money on also online

Wrong. The solo money is not linked to the Online money. Stop spreading lies.

Blunt Force Trauma
  • Blunt Force Trauma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by Blunt Force Trauma, 26 September 2013 - 04:20 AM.

If you don't do any of the assassination missions, you can invest your money, every penny you can use to buy shares, do the mission, and sell your shares. I know the first one is supposed to net you 50% increase, so that would be about 54 mil, and then you can do that again in the next assassination which I hear is a whopping 300% increase, rinse and repeat.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Death. Now you can afford it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users