Photo

Parkour Abilitys

11 replies to this topic
JudgeMyInsanity
  • JudgeMyInsanity

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

What do you guys think of this, some kind of dlc pack, patch or cheat that gives the player parkour abilitys and can turn them off whenever. I'd like to see your thoughts on this.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 26 September 2013 - 02:13 AM.

The only person it would fit if any of the characters is Franklin....Trevor and Michael are far too old for parkour...they barely have the strength and stamina to survive everyday life....besides the changes to the physics and character falling would not accommodate it. If you jump between the roofs of two buildings in V with a steep enough drop between them your likely to face plant instead of landing and rolling. 

JudgeMyInsanity
  • JudgeMyInsanity

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

It could be like a ability pack where each character gets some new abilitys (like franks driving and michaels slow mo)

JudgeMyInsanity
  • JudgeMyInsanity

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

And it wouldn't be like Assassins Creed style, and you could activate it whenever and you would be able to climb slightly higher walls and if it was a big enough drop, you would just hit, and roll

mrflanks707
  • mrflanks707

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

Always wanted this in the game
I think they should speed all speed up like 10 tp 20 percent just to have a better flow of game

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

The only person it would fit if any of the characters is Franklin....Trevor and Michael are far too old for parkour...they barely have the strength and stamina to survive everyday life....

What?

I just....WHAT?

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

The only person it would fit if any of the characters is Franklin....Trevor and Michael are far too old for parkour...they barely have the strength and stamina to survive everyday life....besides the changes to the physics and character falling would not accommodate it. If you jump between the roofs of two buildings in V with a steep enough drop between them your likely to face plant instead of landing and rolling. 

Racist

TrueElement
  • TrueElement

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

The only person it would fit if any of the characters is Franklin....Trevor and Michael are far too old for parkour...they barely have the strength and stamina to survive everyday life....

What?

I just....WHAT?

Haha, not gonna lie, that made me laugh for a bit.. i dont know why

JudgeMyInsanity
  • JudgeMyInsanity

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

I only got one idea for a character skill for online if there are any but her it is.
Parkour Skill:
Acts like a normal single player skill (able to turn off or on any time, the more you use it, the better it gets and takes time to recharge).
When Turned On:
-Character runs faster
-Takes less falling damage
-25% chance bullets will miss you when running
-Able to climb slightly higher walls by running up it
-Able to vault over objects much faster
-Able to recover from rag doll by grabbing on to near by edges while falling
-Will not rag doll when jumping off an edge unless you hit something that has nothing to grab on to
-Can jump slightly bigger gaps between buildings
-Climbing speed increased
-Can only use Melee/Pistols
- Recover speed when fallen over increased
-When out of sight your notoriety will decrease at a faster pace
-Able to run along railings
-Fewer punches to knock out/kill an enemy
-Recover faster when bailing out of a moving automobile
-Swimming speed increased
Thank You for your time Rockstar and good job with GTA V

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

yea my guy has great parkour skills, he bounces his f*cking face off the wall whenever I want him to climb up on something, lol!

JudgeMyInsanity
  • JudgeMyInsanity

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm going to make a new topic called GTAO Parkour Skills Vote

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

To have it as a cheat or DLC or ability is silly. You can parkour with them as they are. I do it myself. It's not ideal, but that would be a silly thing to do to the game. They could potentially add a mini-game, where you would parkour and use new tricks/abilities to do it. But i don't like what you're suggesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users