Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats Your Favorite Car In GTA V and why?

137 replies to this topic
TheRealAndrew
  • TheRealAndrew

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

The coquette, or any muscle car like the dominater, etc... The Coquette and Dominator are just so much fun to drive.

StreetKing748
  • StreetKing748

Most Wanted Blacklist Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

Mine has to be the Lampadati Furore GT

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Well, i have an odd way to choose my favorite vehicle and it's because i pretend as if these vehicle are the signature car of each protagonists, given that after several playthrough, i'm getting bored with the protagonist's respective personal vehicle and treat other vehicle as such which means i always possessed this car for certain character in each and every playthrough

- Cheetah (Franklin) : To date it's among the fastest and the best handling super car in the game.. It also has some interesting and big amount of modification which would made the vehicle suit Franklin's character the most (given he's the "racer" from the protagonists team and such).. Cheetah also have one of the best vehicle design in the game IMO

- Adder (Michael) : Michael being a rich guy and such, i guess this car is a mandatory given that the possession of this car means that the owner is a wealthy man.. Hell, rockstar even play it in the form of Devin Weston's personal car which unintentionally also the same with my thought.. Aside from that however, i like the fact that Adder is pretty iconic, given that it's one of the few car that i already know from which vehicle it based on even before i play GTA V.. It's also have the highest top speed in the entire game as a surplus

- Bison (Trevor) : A bit different than the others, while playing Trevor however i like him to own a vans and SUV instead of sport or super car.. Bison is kinda unique for me that not only it's among the best van in the entire game, it's also the only car that allow me to bring 6 passengers (although sadly i never had any chance to do it).. Still due to some glitch, it's still possible for me to sometimes see a passenger to sit in the truck bed which is extremely rare in this game (i guess only Bodhi and Dubsta 6x6 allow such feats), not to mention it's also handle the off-road pretty well despite being a van

• TheRealAndrew likes this

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:12 PM Edited by zombieslayer777, 29 October 2017 - 08:54 PM.

the roosevelt and dominator

M*A*R*I*N*A
  • M*A*R*I*N*A

Darling Sweetheart

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:45 PM

Declasse Tornado (any variant but rusty is preferred)

DeadlyWanderer
  • DeadlyWanderer

"Yan's girlfriend or something"

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:30 AM

Riced out Panto, baby

But in reality, probably Rapid GT Classic

DaveyGravy
  • DaveyGravy

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:07 AM

Personal favourite is the Corquette or however its spelt. I love the Corvette ZR1 so this car is perfect for me. The Mamba is the most fun to drive though. Great tribute to the Cobra. 

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:16 PM Edited by Gettin up, 05 November 2017 - 05:17 PM.

In GTA Online Grotti Visione because it's Ferrari, looks beautiful and drives fast

In GTA V single player Grotti Carbonizzare I guess.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:46 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 05 November 2017 - 05:48 PM.

Single Player - Pegassi Monroe

Online - Pegassi Torero

Sex on wheels

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

Because it was the first and only car I drove on my short revisit to back to GTAO yesterday after 3 months, the Carbonizzare. Top down, Cali T looks and handling similar to IV's Turismo, it's the perfect car.

Wipman
  • Wipman

Punk's Not Dead means Semper Fi.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

My favourite is the Sabre Turbo, haves the perfect balance between speed and handling, it's damn agile for it's class keeping a good balance of weight, so you won't fly by the sky like wiz a IROC or Ruiner as you preffer to call it; it's back it's not as slippery as a Trans Am 78' or Phoenix and reacts and recover the grip much more fast and in a more solid way than the Z28 76' or Nightshade, that's like a very heavy soap pill. Sabre Turbo all the way baby!!.

nick rynearson
  • nick rynearson

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

Surano

(Honda s2000)

-Keep the Brakes On Stock brakes

-SUV or Tuner Tires

-Sport Suspension

-Tune Everything to the max turbo etc...

Car handles like a beauty. The handling and acceleration it has is amazing. 

Ive survived bounties, with fighter-jets, Buzzards, and zentornos chasing me .... in this car.

It drifts enough to help you in sticky situations (speaking from experience lmao)

rvY9kjjnL0GjRELKiLZEHw_0_0.jpg

Real Life

gallery_96768_32073_894197204bbddc948269

Hey the Surano is based off the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster http://www.topcarrat...-roadster-2.jpg

DetectivePhelps
  • DetectivePhelps

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

Im an addicted to T-20 Progen in story mode. Rides like the wind.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

Sentinel. Because it's looks superb, and it's clearly supposed to be a BMW and I generally like BMW cars in real life. 

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

Sentinel. Because it's looks superb, and it's clearly supposed to be a BMW and I generally like BMW cars in real life.

I like Sentinels, but I miss the four door equivalents. Much more mafiaoso/hitman style to be driving a black one with dark tinted windows.
  • Official General likes this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

Turismo R, Sentinel, Buffalo S, 9F & Massacro.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

Windsor
  • gunziness likes this

_P136_
  • _P136_

★★★★★

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:51 AM

I don't have a single favorite but Grotti Carbonizzare comes pretty close in terms of the overall package (both driving and appearance). I also like Dewbauchee Massacro, which is maybe better fun to drive but also needs much more attention when handling.

I don't really like the looks of most supercars though, and prefer muscle/classic cars instead, Albany Buccanneer and Declasse Sabre Turbo in particular. For recreational driving, I also like Vapid Peyote and Albany Emperor with its softer suspension.

As for the "regular" sports cars, Dinka Jester deserves a mention both for the appearance and the exceptional handling. I also find Schyster Fusilade fun to drive, although the front on it is ugly.

Dinka Double-T is a great choice among the motorcycles.

Reversing the question, I dislike the Obey Tailgater (handling) and Western Bagger (slow, although can be modified to look decent); I wish they could be changed to something else at some point in the game. The most disappointing car I think is Benefactor Surano (difficult to pin down what's wrong with it but it's no fun to drive at all despite decent appearance).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users