Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats Your Favorite Car In GTA V and why?

111 replies to this topic
WacoKid614
  • WacoKid614

Midnight Rambler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:41 PM

The Adder. (pictured left)

my absolute favorite. really it's just more my style, love the design and speed. nice mix of classy and badass. 

(sorry no better pic at this time)

k24lZRm.jpg

• gunziness likes this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:19 PM

I love the Adder too! one of my favorite cars in the game. I dont think it looks bad, but the opposite, its the super with the most unique design (all curvy and smooth) its well proportioned, handles good, probably one of the less arcady cars in the game and you actually feel the weight (which is an odd thing in this game), and not to mention the engine sound, which its lovely. Pretty, pretty underated car IMO.
  • WacoKid614 likes this

luke1991
  • luke1991

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

My second favourite car, after the Carbonizzare is the Coquette.

nvdxrs.jpg

I just love the way this car handles and sounds!

• Tonzofun likes this

Claptrap NL
  • Claptrap NL

Public Enemy nr. 1

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:54 PM

Sabre Turbo is by far my favourite car.

Beside that I'm a big fan of cars (and bikes) I really love muscle cars, and especially the Ford Mustang 1969 what's my favourite car in real life.

Sometimes I forget the Sabre Turbo even exists. I haven't seen one spawn in over 6 months. It's so rare and I always forget about it whenever I'm messing with save editor.

If you've someone who has one, there will be plenty of Sabre Turbo's.

Have seen this with a few cars in the game (Hearse is one of them), Sabre Turbo's, I think Vigero (or that other car that looks like the Vigero).

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:53 AM

Beside that I'm a big fan of cars (and bikes) I really love muscle cars, and especially the Ford Mustang 1969 what's my favourite car in real life.

Sometimes I forget the Sabre Turbo even exists. I haven't seen one spawn in over 6 months. It's so rare and I always forget about it whenever I'm messing with save editor.

Have seen this with a few cars in the game (Hearse is one of them), Sabre Turbo's, I think Vigero (or that other car that looks like the Vigero).

Yeah the Vigero is rare. I finally saw one today while driving my Rapid GT though. At least we can buy it. Wish we could buy any car in the game to be honest.

Claptrap NL
  • Claptrap NL

Public Enemy nr. 1

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:18 AM

Yeah the Vigero is rare. I finally saw one today while driving my Rapid GT though. At least we can buy it. Wish we could buy any car in the game to be honest.

Or just store more cars we can find. The Obey 9F is one of those cars I didn't want to buy so I stole it but wasn't able too store it in my garage. Now I've one on my 2nd account (bought it).

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:22 AM

Probably the Vapid dominator, or the gauntlet muscle car. Not really that into sports cars TBH. I like the badass look of those muscle cars.

those are both really well done... the dominator sounds great and I think is my favorite muscle car to drive (Vigero up there too)

and the gauntlet is really well done. I love putting black or carbon luxury rims on it and painting it shiny candy red for Franklin... seems to fit him better than a white buffalo (I think the main reason they gave him a buffalo over a gauntlet was because the 4-drs may be required for story). i always have F get a gauntlet as a 'story event' .... sort of create my own story how F starts driving a gauntlet and that's why they use gauntlets for the last heist (subtle) -- because F began to like the car and recommended it, or something (just a little personal roleplay).

• Thelema93 likes this

WacoKid614
  • WacoKid614

Midnight Rambler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

My second favourite car, after the Carbonizzare is the Coquette.

nvdxrs.jpg

I just love the way this car handles and sounds!

this is my second favorite car. I actually remember the first time i grabbed one...i think it was in mission, but anyways, it was the handling that got me.....then the speed. The Coquette is a BMF. 

I love the Adder too! one of my favorite cars in the game. I dont think it looks bad, but the opposite, its the super with the most unique design (all curvy and smooth) its well proportioned, handles good, probably one of the less arcady cars in the game and you actually feel the weight (which is an odd thing in this game), and not to mention the engine sound, which its lovely. Pretty, pretty underated car IMO.

If objects can be sexy, then i would call The Adder sexy.  :inlove:

• gunziness likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

Or just store more cars we can find. The Obey 9F is one of those cars I didn't want to buy so I stole it but wasn't able too store it in my garage. Now I've one on my 2nd account (bought it).

I had to quick save in the 9F because I didn't have space. I kind of wish we could store the cars that we find and select them from a list.

Cobhthaigh
  • Cobhthaigh

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

I like the BF Injector. Primary workhorse. I like the way it handles both the road and rough terrain and it seems to do nicely even without any upgrades.

Tonzofun
  • Tonzofun

Your friendly-neighborhood getaway driver

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:48 PM

Phoenix.

Long live the Phoenix.

MoonZinuM
  • MoonZinuM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:21 PM

I've already posted that i love the Massacro but i just recently had a chance to drive the Kuruma armored version and i am in love. I've used a save editor to have it in SP since i dont do Online at all and its now my main vehicle for all three characters in SP. Ive even filled all of there garages with them incase i lose one. I fricken love the Kuruma!!
  • Scaglietti likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

I do also like the Current Gen/PC Bravado Buffalo PPV.

yr51tkrl.jpg

It's much better than the Last Gen one.

• Payne Killer likes this

WinterMagnet
  • WinterMagnet

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:14 AM

Necro.. I guess? Sorry.

I like the Patriot and the Baller.

XenoxX
  • XenoxX

*stubborn minded*

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

yr51tkrl.jpg

Wheres the difference if I may ask ?

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

yr51tkrl.jpg

Wheres the difference if I may ask ?

I'll let this picture shop you.

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Buffalo.png

• Payne Killer likes this

Timcatgt5
  • Timcatgt5

Special Vehicle Collector and Law Abiding Citizen

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:18 PM

The Exemplar is my favourite overall car. The performance is unbeatable in its class, it turns corners very sharply and sticks to the road without it going on two wheels, it has excellent top speed and acceleration, and it has four seats, so I can have a whole heist crew inside the vehicle.

Another car worth mentioning is the Armoured Kuruma, a great combination of speed, handling and durability, I use these regularly for drive-bys because you are practically invulnerable inside. I also like the design of it and I have the armoured version in black and blue for the normal Kuruma.

Entity is also a favourite car of mine. It has an excellent combination of speed and handling, also sticks to the road and can take most corners flat out, like the Exemplar. It hasn't let me down when I wanted to take part in races or escape from the police.

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:34 AM

the Roosevelt one because of the ooga horn and 2 i love older cars

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

That would be a Dominator. Because when i was a kid and roleplaying with my friend, i imagined myself a black Mustang with 2 green stripes. Then, after many years GTA V gave me this car.

R3D-RAB1T
  • R3D-RAB1T

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

Vapid Dominator, i own a mustang in real life soo.... Yeah lol

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Grotti Carbonizzare looks very cool, is fast enough and has a good sound.

Wiseguy94
  • Wiseguy94

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:06 AM

I have several contenders but I don't like any car the NPCs don't compliment because that's the game telling me it's trash. Even the beautiful Stirling GT is apparently garbage because it doesn't get any love and I won't drive a car people sh*t on when the Fugitive sitting next to me gets compliments.

The Z-Type, Dukes, Roosevelt, Coquette Blackfin and JB 700 are probably my favorites. I'm all about the classics at heart. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users