Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats Your Favorite Car In GTA V and why?

136 replies to this topic
ianqt
  • ianqt

Twitter @ianqt

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

My personal favorite is the Ubermacht Zion (BMW M6.) Although I do have an undying love for the Futo GT. My favorite car in real life is the Koenigsegg Agera R, but Rockstar got everything wrong with its in game counterpart (Entity XF) that Koenigsegg got right with the Agera.

It could change though, GTA's car spawning system has been flawed and around since GTA III and there's probably tons of cars we haven't seen yet and won't see until GTA Online drops.

Honestly though, my favorite car in any GTA Game was the Turismo from San Andreas (Ferrari F40).

8pj2s71.jpg?1

Also, I have a theory about the collisions in game..

I think there's a random death system with car collisions. Sometimes I'll hit a car head on at top speed and suffer minor injuries, while sometimes my character will fly out of the windshield, dying without ever hitting anything from a low speed collision. Same thing with running into rocks, sometimes my car will just explode from something minor.

On a side note, I think a ton of features are being withheld until GTA Online or the next gen/PC launch. I don't know where $265 million dollars went, but what we have right now doesn't seem like a quarter billion dollar game. I think GTA Online is gonna be a gamechanger, kinda like what World of Warcraft was to the MMO scene. I also think when the game drops on next gen/PC it will blow everyone away.

• Scaglietti and jatzon like this

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Dune buggy 

joehdez14
  • joehdez14

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

I like the car Franklin has. It's a Dodge Charger I think. I customized the car and it looked really nice! I wish you could add some custom guns on the side of the car though.

Spoiler

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

My personal favorite is the Ubermacht Zion (BMW M6.) Although I do have an undying love for the Futo GT. My favorite car in real life is the Koenigsegg Agera R, but Rockstar got everything wrong with its in game counterpart (Entity XF) that Koenigsegg got right with the Agera.

It could change though, GTA's car spawning system has been flawed and around since GTA III and there's probably tons of cars we haven't seen yet and won't see until GTA Online drops.

Honestly though, my favorite car in any GTA Game was the Turismo from San Andreas (Ferrari F40).

8pj2s71.jpg?1

Also, I have a theory about the collisions in game..

I think there's a random death system with car collisions. Sometimes I'll hit a car head on at top speed and suffer minor injuries, while sometimes my character will fly out of the windshield, dying without ever hitting anything from a low speed collision. Same thing with running into rocks, sometimes my car will just explode from something minor.

On a side note, I think a ton of features are being withheld until GTA Online or the next gen/PC launch. I don't know where $265 million dollars went, but what we have right now doesn't seem like a quarter billion dollar game. I think GTA Online is gonna be a gamechanger, kinda like what World of Warcraft was to the MMO scene. I also think when the game drops on next gen/PC it will blow everyone away.

its between the big truck that has raised suspension, the buffalo, and the jeep

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

I haven't tried the Zion yet but I saw it today and it looks sexy. I need to try the Schwartzer as well. So far my favorite car is the Coquette:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Whoever designed this car... wow! :O I was so stunned when I saw this whilst cruising around Richman. I took it to Los Santos Customs and it was so sexy that I didn't need to make that many adjustments:

• Primary & Secondary Colors are yellow/green
  • Most expensive quad exhaust
  • Carbon Fiber rear diffuser
  • Slight tent or properly said as privacy windows
  • I later added a carbon fiber top when I got tired of rolling around worrying if it was going to rain

This car is a thrill to drive on winding roads. I didn't have too much time with it but the time I did was enjoyful. The car steers very well and it is quick! The way the exhaust pops and shoots out flames adds to the thrill. The car is also nice to cruise in and listen to peaceful music but one thing bugs me. The car rocks, a lot. I mean does it not have a suspension? I love the stiffness around corners but it is so rough on the roads. This is a problem with almost every vehicle though and if it was patched then I could be 100% happy.

This car is a looker. I got out and was like "Trevor shouldn't be anywhere near this thing" it simply looks too damn good! I mean the stock rims, the body lines, the red calipers and ventilated disc brakes, the carbon fiber details. It all goes to show that Rockstar makes some of the best looking unlicensed vehicles in gaming history. This car and a few others just look so awesome. This car lived up to my expectations when I first saw it in the Official Online Gameplay trailer. :D

ianqt
  • ianqt

Twitter @ianqt

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by ianqt, 26 September 2013 - 02:15 AM.

I haven't tried the Zion yet but I saw it today and it looks sexy. I need to try the Schwartzer as well. So far my favorite car is the Coquette:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Whoever designed this car... wow! :O I was so stunned when I saw this whilst cruising around Richman. I took it to Los Santos Customs and it was so sexy that I didn't need to make that many adjustments:

• I later added a carbon fiber top when I got tired of rolling around worrying if it was going to rain

This car is a thrill to drive on winding roads. I didn't have too much time with it but the time I did was enjoyful. The car steers very well and it is quick! The way the exhaust pops and shoots out flames adds to the thrill. The car is also nice to cruise in and listen to peaceful music but one thing bugs me. The car rocks, a lot. I mean does it not have a suspension? I love the stiffness around corners but it is so rough on the roads. This is a problem with almost every vehicle though and if it was patched then I could be 100% happy.

This car is a looker. I got out and was like "Trevor shouldn't be anywhere near this thing" it simply looks too damn good! I mean the stock rims, the body lines, the red calipers and ventilated disc brakes, the carbon fiber details. It all goes to show that Rockstar makes some of the best looking unlicensed vehicles in gaming history. This car and a few others just look so awesome. This car lived up to my expectations when I first saw it in the Official Online Gameplay trailer. :D

I love the C7 Stingray, but I think Rockstar nailed the tail lights on the Coquette. They look a hell of a lot better than the actual C7 tails. I wasn't one of the people that griped about the tail lights when the car launched, but those look so much better.

That being said, I wish they had the GTA IV Coquette (C5/C6 Corvette) and Sentinel(E46 BMW M3). Kinda like how they have the new and old Cavalcade. 

Also, yeah the suspension model in this game is pretty primitive. I think the Coquettes stock rims are a bit too curvy for the car's edgy nature.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

I would take a pic of my car but Snapmatic/social club is trying to burst my veins by constantly denying me to save my photos, but all I can say about my favourite car is that its the Buffalo, I have upgraded Franklins Buffalo to be a dark red, and have a whole garage stocked with different types of pimped Buffalo's, probably best car ever :D it was too bad it was never properly a car in GTA IV until TBoGT came out, such a amazing to drive car

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

The Futo was my favourite car in IV but they ruined it in V, now the handlling is f*cking wank.

Anyway, I don't know the name of it but when that girl is driving around drunk and being chased by the cops and you have to take a picture of her and send it to the photographer, I stole it...that's my favourite car.

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Cheetah and Entity

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

So far my favorite car has been the Declasse Premier,

Yeah.  Really.

ianqt
  • ianqt

Twitter @ianqt

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

So far my favorite car has been the Declasse Premier,

Yeah.  Really.

Sucks there aren't that many hot hatches.

infiniteammo
  • infiniteammo

•ab igne ignem capere•

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Infernus > Vacca > Coquette > Super GT... In that order, the Coquette was never a good car for me in the past, but it is hands down the most improved vehicle. It's mean looking! And a beast! The truck with the lit kit is a boss as well! Only thing I'm not happy with is the Faggio, unfortunately it has almost no customization options and just seems blah this go around.

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

my cheetah 

0_0.jpg

bmajede
  • bmajede

Plawres Sanshiro.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• almico likes this

EricSmoove
  • EricSmoove

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Voltic!! All the way!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I love the C7 Stingray, but I think Rockstar nailed the tail lights on the Coquette. They look a hell of a lot better than the actual C7 tails. I wasn't one of the people that griped about the tail lights when the car launched, but those look so much better.

That being said, I wish they had the GTA IV Coquette (C5/C6 Corvette) and Sentinel(E46 BMW M3). Kinda like how they have the new and old Cavalcade. 

Also, yeah the suspension model in this game is pretty primitive. I think the Coquettes stock rims are a bit too curvy for the car's edgy nature.

Yeah previous generation models would have been awesome. I love the taillights and at night those leds look so good. You know the suspension is primitive when a land yacht like a Cognoscenti Cabrio, based off one of the smoothest cars ever, shakes over bumps like its made of plastic.

ianqt
  • ianqt

Twitter @ianqt

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thunder-cougar-falcon-bird

Chocolate88
  • Chocolate88

warsaw

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Easy, I use it with Franklin exclusively, the Coquette. Much better than gtaIV. It's modeled after the new corvette stingray concept.

I add all the performance upgrades, the blue exhaust tips, lowest drop possible, flat matte black paintjob, the carbon cheetah wheels, limo tint with the small wing. It's one badass looking ride and the tail lights are best with the lights on.

Chocolate88
  • Chocolate88

warsaw

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Easy, I use it with Franklin exclusively, the Coquette. Much better than gtaIV. It's modeled after the new corvette stingray concept.

I add all the performance upgrades, the blue exhaust tips, lowest drop possible, flat matte black paintjob, the carbon cheetah wheels, limo tint with the small wing. It's one badass looking ride and the tail lights are best with the lights on.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

The Ferrari 458 looking car, or the Koeniggsegg lookin car, till it dissapeared from my garage.. All that money goooooneeeee

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Mine has to be the classic Bond Aston Martin.

MalibuClub
  • MalibuClub

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

I have few, not sure what is my most favorite...

- Bison

- Primo

- Baller

- Oracle and Oracle 2

- Futo

- Jackal

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Schafter V12 Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:56 AM Edited by dimitrispgr, 26 September 2013 - 10:56 AM.

I cant choose one. So many perfect cars combined with the new handling.

Maybe 9F or Feltzer a little more than others.

Conquete, Ferrari, BMW (3 and 6), Vapid police, Futo, Sultan, Bugatti, Cheetah, Banshee etc etc etc etc they are all perfect and unique.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

I like many cars. Lately I am enjoying my Carbonizzare and Infernus very much.

Vuldmund Soraldsen
  • Vuldmund Soraldsen

Jedi Sentinel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:37 AM

Sabre Turbo (I call her 'Maria'):

0_0.jpg

She has been with me (ever since I stole her from that NPC online); since day one, basically.  We've been through a lot together, and she means a lot to me.  I love her.

Frito-Man
  • Frito-Man

Oppai

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

The Rat Loader and the Ruiner
  • A.O.D.88 likes this

morgan 5301
  • morgan 5301

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:10 AM

futo until they bring the dukes back

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

RomeroHearse-Front-GTAV.png

Romero. f*ck you all. 

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

Sabre Turbo. 

• A.O.D.88 likes this

Severe
  • Severe

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

Coquette. I like it in IV, but I bloody love it in V - Looks amazing, sounds great, handles like a dream. I think I literally wow-ed out loud when I first saw it. I'd like the IV Coquette available as well, but damn, this thing is pure sex.

Honorable mentions to the Felon, the Stinger and the Dominator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users