Photo

holy heck man

12 replies to this topic
79cutlas
  • 79cutlas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

I haven't logged in a very long time, I just had to say I have never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies in my life. All you whiners starting threads to whine about this game, please have your parents drive you back to game stop and take the 30% trade in credit. Christ I'm sick of looking for helpful info on this game and having to skim through 3 pages of "I wish they added this, I wish they did that. " play the game and stfu or don't play. I wish I had 10% of their first day sales since ive been playing gta since the first one. Which for the kids wasnt gta 3
  • likemundeen and wallpaper42 like this

JoyDivision
  • JoyDivision

WARSAW

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

well said!

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by bicycles?, 26 September 2013 - 02:10 AM.

please have your parents drive you back to game stop and take the 30% trade in credit

what about the adults who feel scammed, and weren't planning on forking over hard earned money for nothing?  Oh no big deal, just a 70+% loss, chalk it up to experience?

play the game and stfu or don't play. I wish I had 10% of their first day sales since ive been playing gta since the first one.

What are you even talking about?

You and the other other apologists are insane. Take your blinders off, there are A LOT of very basic issues with the game that should've never made it into production/past testing. This is an [seemingly deliberately] unfinished product and it's outrageous that they're getting away with making over a billion on it while "the fix" only leads to more money for them/more members/better stats in their online system.

yay, you get to feel like you were a part of something... doesn't change the fact that we were given a subpar, unfinished product

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 26 September 2013 - 02:20 AM.

The complaints here are nowhere near as bad as on the H4 Waypoint forums.

Maybe at some point there will be a "Post Your Concerns/Complaints" topic pinned somehwere.

People can blab on there. A mod (or new additional mod) can remove the random complaint topics whenever one is created elsewhere. Just a thought though.

EDITED:

There is a topic, however it's not pinned & people still don't use it.

captain45
  • captain45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by captain45, 26 September 2013 - 02:29 AM.

Nothing wrong with venting. It seems with so many complaint threads, and those threads have much in common, then there is some sort of valid unified problem dont you think?

Now see, I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I started playing GTA on the first one in 97' and I feel the people complaining are the old timers who have grown with the game and wanted more out of this edition to the series. I seem to gather that it is the younger crowd that are complacent with whatever they are given and are the ones saying "STFU and play or don't".

As long as you feel there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the game and tehre is no need for improvement, then kudos to you and I'm glad you are enjoying it.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

any chance you could post, or pm me a link?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Maybe at some point there will be a "Post Your Concerns/Complaints" topic pinned somehwere.

People can blab on there. A mod (or new additional mod) can remove the random complaint topics whenever one is created elsewhere. Just a thought though.

EDITED:

There is a topic, however it's not pinned & people still don't use it.

These people have no idea, Foreverpast. That forum is by far one of the worse.

OP, you sir, are a hypocrite. You're complaining about the complainers, lol. Oh, the irony!

• joehdez14 likes this

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Steverino322, 26 September 2013 - 02:59 AM.

"Nothing wrong with venting. It seems with so many complaint threads, and those threads have much in common, then there is some sort of valid unified problem dont you think?"

The only problem I see is a bunch of people with extreme self entitlement issues who feel as though Rockstar owed them this, that and so on, as if they can read the mind's of every single person who was planning on buying the game and could tweak it to fit their criteria.

There's a difference between having a legitimate complaint (there are a few threads on here that point out legitimate issues) and just whining like a baby because something in the game isn't the way you want it to be. (which makes up the majority of all the threads on here.)

(how the sh*t did I quote my own post before I posted lol, fix'd)

• Christoble likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Finally a rational person.

79cutlas
  • 79cutlas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Its no different than the COD gamers that whine every Nov when the new Cod comes out, at least R* hit the nail on the head when they said in the spoof radio ad "its the same game but slightly different", I do enjoy all the quirks of these games. Randomness makes it alive and fun, what other game can you be pulling off a perfect liquor store robbery and get hit by a speeding car in the parking lot sending you to the Er?

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

I haven't logged in a very long time, I just had to say I have never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies in my life. All you whiners starting threads to whine about this game, please have your parents drive you back to game stop and take the 30% trade in credit. Christ I'm sick of looking for helpful info on this game and having to skim through 3 pages of "I wish they added this, I wish they did that. " play the game and stfu or don't play. I wish I had 10% of their first day sales since ive been playing gta since the first one. Which for the kids wasnt gta 3

So you make a thread to complain about complainers making threads that bog up the forums..

Thanks for adding to the sh*t hypocrite.

Banana Duck
  • Banana Duck

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

It's obviously expected but I agree the tone of moan is a bit extreme, things like "they've sold us a broken game" or "unfinished product"

I myself think the game is fantastic, including the driving... The only thing I'm upset about is the lack of classic side missions i.e police, fire, ambulance missions ect and the lack of rewards money wise seems confusing.

Maybe rockstar are holding back till gta online

joehdez14
  • joehdez14

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

1778404.jpg

• Michigan_Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users