Quantcast

» «
Photo

BLITZ PLAY MISSION NEVER STARTS WONT CALL STEVE?

6 replies to this topic
fallenglx
  • fallenglx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:49 AM

got the trucks got the masks hid the cars michael says " illl call steve " never does never answers if i try i restarted a save 6 hous back STILL wont start starting to PISS ME OFF i have no missions to do anyone else????

tommy1005
  • tommy1005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Having the same issue... Have you done the Cletus mission where you learn to hunt? THat's the only other mission I have available right now.. Maybe I need to do that one??

xswallacex94
  • xswallacex94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Yeah, I have same problem. Just waiting to do the mission and can't do sh*t.

fallenglx
  • fallenglx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Having the same issue... Have you done the Cletus mission where you learn to hunt? THat's the only other mission I have available right now.. Maybe I need to do that one??

yea man ive done all em accept the bullsh*t beverly one where you take pics of her in teh car with franklin but it ALWAYS fails i started a load 6 hours back got right back here still wont start i have no idea what to do im xbox Cradle Ld50 is my gamer tag if you guys figure anything out let me know im ready to un install and re install the disc see if it loaded up glitched thats my only idea atm

fallenglx
  • fallenglx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

http://www.gamefront...e-mission-list/  heres the complete missions list but mine all happened out of that order i got the water sub heist and the the get the masks n trucks at the same timei did all the masks ones then drove to shady what ever flew the sub out got the device then had nothing to do went home to michaels house then teh yoga one started its like AH wtf game@!!!

fallenglx
  • fallenglx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

~*~*~ I FIGURED IT OUT *~*~*~

SO i kinda by passed or ignored some of Franlins early missions from his " moms " house after you move houses i forgot that yes i went there once with trevor and it said to continue missioncome back as franklin well you have to do 3-4 missions for franklin and 1-2 rampage with trevor after you drop off lamar after a failed drug exchange deal and run from 3 stars of cops on jet skis the H FIB heist logo will appeaar !!!!!!!

Drew61267
  • Drew61267

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

you gotta be kidding me, I have searched the map as all characters and don't see any mission icons anywhere....sigh, good game but it is sooooo annoying right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users