Quantcast

» «
Photo

Make Over $2 Billion Per Character - Easy (Mild Spoilers)

259 replies to this topic
unfairlane
  • unfairlane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

repeat; there is no limit exept for in your head :blink:

Overmenneske
  • Overmenneske

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by Overmenneske, 25 March 2014 - 06:24 AM.

No, there IS no money-limit, only some unsmart players :die:

Btw; all my characters are multimillionairs early in the game, don`t need any help from Lester

Well apparently the max is 2,147,000,000 something and if you go over that it becomes negative money. It seems to have been confirmed by a lot of people.

Yes, it is impossible to get more than 2,147,000,000 something in cash (SP). You can however place anything over this in stocks. I currently own stocks for approx 20 billion with Michael, and could easily make more. Cheap stocks in BAWSAQ has been key for me.

BAWSAQ is kind of a bank to me, now.

Why would one need this much money? One wouldn't. It's just that it's a game in itself trying to amass as much as possible. I love seeing those huge numbers every time I log into BAWSAQ. :)

The negative numbers thing has been patched, though.

@unfairlane: yes, there is (again; speaking of SP, I don't do MP). The maximum number of stocks you can own is also 2,147,000,000 something, so eventually everything will max out.

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

I have almost $100 billion (not a typo) for each character tied up in bawsaq and lcn. The key is you can invest more than 2.1 bill just not at one time. I can't remember the last time I traded less than 2.1 in a single transaction. The limit is 2.1 bill shares. So once you get up around the amount i have you must invest in higher priced stocks. Download an app to watch bawsaq prices on your phone and start with low priced stocks and work your way up to high priced stocks. Anyone else got close to $300 billion? I don't even know what to do with all my cash! Lol

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by Jenia, 01 April 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Did I miss something? 2.147.000.000 (aprox) is the max number for a 32 bit file (so whatever value can be maxed to that quantity). So no way that you could have more than that. Unless I missed somewhere something :blink:

EDIT: Or it has been patched? The negative numbers

X_AFRO_X
  • X_AFRO_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

I have a question...

I do not have internet; im at the point on one of my saves where I did the Redwood (multi) assassination already and then did the Big score and am about to finish the main story...

According to this thread, the next two are BWASAQ stocks.

will I be able to get the loot from these two ? every time I check its 'offline' or what ever (since I don't have internet hooked up)

so am I screwed?

BTW I have a save where I can go back and do the (multi) assassination again and get my 300% return and set up my investments to get all the properties.

it seems like if you fail to get Redwood stocks you cant really make enough money on the rest of the remaining missions..am I off base here?

so do the BWASAQ related missions happen w/out internet ? being that they are 'storyline' ?? anyone in the know?

Thank Ye in advance!

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by RARusk, 11 April 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Considering that I'm almost finished with my text based GameFAQs guide for GTA V I have some advice of my own:

At the west side of Elysian Island is a black Dinghy that is open right from the start of the game and will contain scuba gear. You can use this to go and collect Hidden Packages when you open each character. Collecting all of the Hidden Packages will net you $143,000. I recommend going around the region twice and get about $286,000 to get a nice start for each character. Of course, you can do as many "laps" around the region with if you want and get more money. However, your mileage may vary because of the various patches that have come out since the game's release.

When you open up Michael wait until you have done Daddy's Little Girl then get involved with The Epsilon Program so you can get the $2.1 million payout at the end of their encounters. Do all Random Event Encounters that have large cash payouts, such as the one with the Animal Ark shares and the Altruist Cult. After completing The Merryweather Heist then get the poorer of either Trevor or Franklin to buy the Sonar Collections Dock and collect the Nuclear Waste (and collect more Hidden Packages while you're out in the Sub). After that then do the Hotel Assassination mission. This should give you a very nice amount of money.

As was pointed out already, you cannot sleep to make the FlyUS stock bounce back up - you have to complete the mission Meltdown.

As for crew members, I prefer to use a balanced crew which is a mixture of low and high skill people. Of course, I use Rickie and Taliana to help me get more out of the Heists I involve them with. However, regardless of who else I have on my crews, I gotta have Packie. I mean, after all you did with him in GTA IV, why wouldn't you want to have Packie on your side?

NoxiousBacon
  • NoxiousBacon

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by Brian Acuesta, 14 April 2014 - 05:41 AM.

Thanks man! I used all the sh*tty crew members with cuts between 5%-12% and used the helicopter option for the last heist. I ended up getting $39 million per character, now I have $432million for Michael and franklin after doing assassinations. (Btw I already finished the game I just started again and did things properly)

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

Did I miss something? 2.147.000.000 (aprox) is the max number for a 32 bit file (so whatever value can be maxed to that quantity). So no way that you could have more than that. Unless I missed somewhere something :blink:
EDIT: Or it has been patched? The negative numbers

The only real way to even reach that limit is to invest in bawsaq. Once your cash is in bawsaq you can have as much money invested as you want (up to 2.147 billion shares per company) but you can only cash out of bawsaq the max that it will allow in your account. So at this point for Franklin, I have $131 billion invested in sprunk which bought me 83393528 shares and my profit so far since sprunk took off is $14,378,442,752. So if you know how to invest wisely, you can have as much cash as you can keep in bawsaq. Start with the penny stocks and work your way up to the sprunk size stocks... BFA, CNT, and GOT look promising right now. Good luck!

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

CNT on the rise...  get in early, it's been steadily rising all week... could continue to go up the same way sprunk has been all month.

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

If you're up over 2.147 billion and want a safe stock to store extra cash in, weazel is a safe bet that just bounces between $999 and $1000 so if you sock your cash in there at $999 you're good. That's what I'm starting to do with my extra cash at this point since I'm getting close to $200 billion per character and I will never spend that much so I'm just looking for a place to keep it. If you want a similar cheaper option, Brute hovers at $4.48 - $4.50 at all times. If you want to play it safe, those are your best options from my experience. If you want to get filthy rich, buy HAL below $1.00 and sell it when it gets close to $2. Then buy WIZ when it drops below $1 and sell it around $4-$5. Then buy VAP anywhere below $4 and sell between $7-$9. This should get you up around a billion. Then repeat the same steps with more money and by the time you sell off VAP the second time you should easily be above the 2.147 cap.

sidxj
  • sidxj

GTA 24*7

• New Members
  • India

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

I acctually made 35 million odd, by chossing subtle.

Choosing crew with lowest cuts in the resective category (execet chef

Mrflodo
  • Mrflodo

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

I've just finished my second playthrough and left the Lester missions till the end. Ended up with 1.6 Billion per character. More than enough to buy everything and pimp a few vehicles to get me around while i aim for 100%. Don't see the point to keep on investing tbh.

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:05 PM

I don't know, just because I figured out the trends and there's nothing left to do with the extra cash except continue to buy more stocks.  You can't keep it in your account.  That's why I pointed out the stable stocks where I am now just storing the extra cash so I don't need to monitor the trends so closely and I don't lose what I have.  It was just a game within the game to get into the hundreds of billions of dollars for me.  I just did it for fun because it was a challenge to do at first.  I decided to share my best tips with you guys how to get filthy rich in case anyone else wanted to try.  Enjoy...

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

Just in case anyone wants to know Ltd oil and Ron oil both just bottomed out and have no where to go but back up.  I'm personally putting some if my extra cash into each one and waiting around for the upswing.  ;)

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:28 AM

Just in case anyone wants to know Ltd oil and Ron oil both just bottomed out and have no where to go but back up.  I'm personally putting some if my extra cash into each one and waiting around for the upswing.  ;)

Gah. I bought ron while it was high. Put about $500k in and it dropped. And dropped. And dropped. And dropped a little more. Then the bottom fell out and dropped a little more.

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

the_samich, on 08 May 2014 - 8:28 PM, said:

Daberg70, on 07 May 2014 - 9:24 PM, said:
Just in case anyone wants to know Ltd oil and Ron oil both just bottomed out and have no where to go but back up. I'm personally putting some if my extra cash into each one and waiting around for the upswing. ;)

Gah. I bought ron while it was high. Put about $500k in and it dropped. And dropped. And dropped. And dropped a little more. Then the bottom fell out and dropped a little more.
Oh man! That stinks bro! I've done that with a few different stocks before I was able to see some of the patterns. Now I don't usually touch anything unless I watch it for a while and I try to create a backup save from before I buy a gamble so if it tanks I can reload from before I bought it. Reloading a save point does not bring the price of a stock back in time, and you lose your game progress, but at least you avoid the loss of cash from that stock.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

What about the life invader assassination mission? Should we invest in them after we do the deed?

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:14 AM

Anyone having trouble with the Hitch Lift 1 - Tinkle tip?

Using game saves, I did it 3x last night and the biggest return I could get was 2.65%. Nowhere near 33%. Maybe I shouldn't have left it to be the last thing to do, after the assassination missions.

I'm on XBOX One.

Phoenix83187
  • Phoenix83187

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:00 AM

I have had the vapid stock hit 206% return just today 2/23/15.raised me to 1.1 billion per character. Maybe others might be able to get the same?

Pappa-Jerr
  • Pappa-Jerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:53 PM

Heya, does this work on PS4 too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users