• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

Who knows, no body knows.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Due to the way property will work, i.e. 2 or more people in rival crews on the same server owning the same building, doors will be instanced. owner can lock it, and people can knock to come in, so you see your crew member wanting access and can allow them in.

Thats all i know at the moment anyway

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

I want crew houses. Crew balance would also be nice

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

I don't think crew safehouses would work if they were handled the same way as regular apartments. If strangers can't come in and the crew safehouse be defended from other gangs, I'd be a lot less interested in having one. 

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

It demonstrated on the GTA:O gameplay demo that crew members and friends could indeed come to your apartment and there were quite a few in one each doing something like using the telescope or watching others on the news. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I would love to have crew garages, safehouses, warehouses etc,,

where as long as you had a crew tag from social club you could have access ti the property. you can also have a mechanic or a modder (not sure how to call them) who can take your crews cars and get money from the pile to make cars look the way the crew wants them to with colors etc,, or even have a guy who will go on a gun trade and then stash the weapons in the warehouse..

but of course my ideas are too much for developers and yes I know how hard it is too  make games and I cant make one myself but im not the one who chose that profession..

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

@theshadowfax, yes. They were invited to that persons game. They didn't just all walk in without an invite. If other gangs or dangers couldn't welcome themselves in, I don't think it'd be fun to have a crew safehouse.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

I doubt that crews would be able to but there own places for the time being. However maybe in a year or two if there is enough demand then it maybe something that R* decide to add.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by streetx1xracer, 26 September 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Due to the way property will work, i.e. 2 or more people in rival crews on the same server owning the same building, doors will be instanced. owner can lock it, and people can knock to come in, so you see your crew member wanting access and can allow them in.

Um no. It was clarified to today that once you leave the game, all your work will be lost. Why? Because there's just not enough cloud storage for the millions of player and it would cause issues if someone owned the same house as someone else.

Rockstar also stated that you make money much faster in online than in single player so it's nothing that bad.

And no your money probably doesn't transfer over either.

just read the news about gta online on their newswire to find out more details.

http://www.rockstarg...uto-online.html

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

Um no. It was clarified to today that once you leave the game, all your work will be lost. Why? Because there's just not enough cloud storage for the millions of player and it would cause issues if someone owned the same house as someone else.

Rockstar also stated that you make money much faster in online than in single player so it's nothing that bad.

And no your money probably doesn't transfer over either.

just read the news about gta online on their newswire to find out more details.

http://www.rockstarg...uto-online.html

Where did you see "all data is lost"? I see that they are in the process of adding more servers, but that doesn't mean that all data is lost upon leaving the game world.

Character storage will be it's own separate entity. With the game world servers being built in clusters. Each server cluster will have multiple server boxes which will run x number of world instances.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

crew house pfft... Give crews the ability to buy one of those gigantic yatch that you get to briefly visit when picking up tracey.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users