Quantcast

» «
Photo

OK, until some DLC comes out, I'm done with this.

76 replies to this topic
ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Fair enough. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Aren't you the same guy that said this game was too violent?

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Again, why are you telling us? We're not Rockstar, we can't make an update for you that you will find interesting.

Go email them and ask what they can do for you.

Why are you replying? It's obviously something personal cause you seem to have a bit of a hard on for me. I'd love to meet you in real life pal, just to see if you are as brave to someone's face as you are from behind a computer screen. Cock sucker. 

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Apex., 26 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

Again, why are you telling us? We're not Rockstar, we can't make an update for you that you will find interesting.

Go email them and ask what they can do for you.

Why are you replying? It's obviously something personal cause you seem to have a bit of a hard on for me. I'd love to meet you in real life pal, just to see if you are as brave to someone's face as you are from behind a computer screen. Cock sucker. 

Does this not work both ways? Surely you don't know what he's like. Guy could be an English Schwarzenegger.

Chill out on the internet threats though if you don't wanna be ridiculed by everyone

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

See this is where your thinking wrong OP. By saying you're not going to play until they add more DLC, they cut the content out before launch and sell it back to you a month later to milk you more.

You're just encouraging abusive business practices from rockstar onto yourself.

Can you imagine if San Andreas was broken up into three different releases and sold piece by piece every few months for full price? Like Blizzard is doing with starcraft now. People would have a fit. They'ed never buy anything from rockstar again!

Truer words have never been spoken.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Dude, I'm the nicest guy you'll meet. I only came here to talk about the game, get help and give help. But keyboard warriors annoy the f*ck out of me and really bring out my worst. There's just no need to be an asshole.

I've been in a few fights on this forum, and I promise you one thing: I didn't start any of them. Not one. It's always some c*nt like that Ricky Gervais motherf*cker who comes in acting all bad and sh*t. 

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

What the f*ck is wrong with these people...

I played IV for 5 years, just free roaming and killing....

People don't appreciate good videogames nowadays..

Try going outside your house, find some friends, drink some beer, get a hooker...

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Dude, I'm the nicest guy you'll meet. I only came here to talk about the game, get help and give help. But keyboard warriors annoy the f*ck out of me and really bring out my worst. There's just no need to be an asshole.

I've been in a few fights on this forum, and I promise you one thing: I didn't start any of them. Not one. It's always some c*nt like that Ricky Gervais motherf*cker who comes in acting all bad and sh*t. 

I gotta say you're really not helping matters. Replying in such a negative and angry demeanor is asking for trouble.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 26 September 2013 - 01:35 PM.

You say that yet you're the one who made this topic. You just wanted to get some responses out of others cause you need attention. How did you expect people to respond anyway to such a dumb topic.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

I dunno... maybe I didn't think it was a dumb topic perhaps? 

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

OP,

You should create another topic demanding an apology from these trolls!

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

Was it really necessary to make a topic to let people know you aren't going to play V anymore? You find the game boring now, big f*cking deal.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, like I'm the only one round here who's created a dumb topic. 

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Umm you really started a topic to tell us you are taking a break from V? Why?

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Umm you really started a topic to tell us you are taking a break from V? Why?

Don't know anymore... 

Snoop_Willy
  • Snoop_Willy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Congrats and see you later. We hope to see you again soon.

Says the new guy who's only been here for an hour. Don't lock horns with me motherf*cker, I'll end you. 

I don't get it with this site.. are new people not supposed to sign up for this? Is this some prestigious site that only a select few are allowed in? Do I need to donate $5000 dollars to start my journey as well? KIFFLOM!

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

The first reply should have been the only one

If the story's end is where you stop playing, I'm trying to question how the hell you even got into GTA Games in the first place. 

should have been /thread at that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users