Photo

Really Pleased

5 replies to this topic
droski
  • droski

SKi

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

i love this game...im am def satisfied with the 60$ i payed for the game...rockstar def shined bright with this game...i just cant get over how awsome everythign looks....for a ps3 game... i would pay another 60$ to play online if i had too...and also will be paying another 60$ for pc version (if it comes) does anyone else agree?? or is it just me?

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

i love this game...im am def satisfied with the 60$ i payed for the game...rockstar def shined bright with this game...i just cant get over how awsome everythign looks....for a ps3 game... i would pay another 60$ to play online if i had too...and also will be paying another 60$ for pc version (if it comes) does anyone else agree?? or is it just me?

I agree that the game is amazing and beautiful, but I definitely wouldn't pay another $60 to play online

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Get ready, you are going to be called "Biased R* fanboy"

The game is brilliant, I'm enjoying it so far, also can't wait for GTAO (where the game is actually going to shine)

• droski likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Glad you enjoyed it.

Graphics wise on PS3, if you want to blow your mind hole, try The Last of Us (there is probably others, but this was epic)

But for free world roaming action, GTAV is brilliant.

• droski likes this

droski
  • droski

SKi

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

i have already beat the game and there's just sooo much more to accomplish...R* def blew all my expectations away...and to think it was only 60$, and we've only really seen half the game is just outstanding (maybe i'm so used to spending 60$ on a game that is just down right horrible, i dont know) but i have to agree with distrom...this game is going to shine once i can get into a game with friends...lil disappointed with the amount of heist in singleplayer but got a real good feeling its all coming on the 1st...

PC gamers are itching to get there hands on this title...and when they do, it will be a whole new world. 

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

I noticed a few things with bad looking textures. Most of the graphics look pretty damn good though. Water has never been more fun to boat on.

• droski likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users