» «
Photo

Under The Bridge (Achievement Glitch)

16 replies to this topic
4thosebout2rock
  • 4thosebout2rock

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Anyone else have problems with this?  I have 49/50 even though i followed a video step by step and did every bridge!

A lot of people had this happened to so i assume one bridge is glitched does anyone know which one so i can keep try it instead having to do them all over again?

Veritoss
  • Veritoss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

I'm having this exact issue. I've followed 3 different guides and am still at 49/50 under the bridges. It's incredibly frustrating, but comforting to know I'm not the only one. Maybe it'll fix with the patch. Could start a new game just for the achievement and just delete once you get it, but you still won't have 100% completion on your main save. 

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

Its very easy to do all the bridges quickly, do them all over again. I had to do this myself. Use the Buzzard.

airease
  • airease

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

I had this problem but i figured it out!!!
I had 48/50 and i flew under all 50 bridges 3 times.
It turnd out that it was the 2 concrete bridge structures, very close to Downtown Cab Co. You MUSTNT touch the inside walls. use the buzzard.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

You can't touch the ground or bridge while flying under it. The achievement is not glitched.

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I had this problem but i figured it out!!!
I had 48/50 and i flew under all 50 bridges 3 times.
It turnd out that it was the 2 concrete bridge structures, very close to Downtown Cab Co. You MUSTNT touch the inside walls. use the buzzard.

same happened to me, you cant touch the floor/water or the bridge, don't touch anything 

zombieyeah
  • zombieyeah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

i have to believe it is glitched.  it has to be.  i've followed multiple videos, 5-6 times per bridge, sometimes more each video making sure i cleared each bridge perfectly.    i remember exactly where the glitch happened if anyone cares to try and recreate and confirm, or knows a fix around it.   right near the noose headquarters, the train and freeway overpass, as you pass through one if you quickly pass through the other it will make the noise for both, but only counts 1 of them.  altogether ive been under the bridges AT LEAST 600 times... 

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'll never understand how someone can follow a VIDEO walkthrough and miss. It's not a glitch. All you had to do was watch the video than repeat. You probably didn't complete one and didn't notice.

zombieyeah
  • zombieyeah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

I'll never understand how someone can follow a VIDEO walkthrough and miss. It's not a glitch. All you had to do was watch the video than repeat. You probably didn't complete one and didn't notice.

as the thread states.   glitch.

zombieyeah
  • zombieyeah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

just managed to hit the bridges i mentioned with a stunt plane and it counted.  try using a different vehicle maybe?  good luck.

berman72
  • berman72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hello, i had the same problem and that was the bridge number 34 on this map which was glitched :

http://www.grandthef...ous-le-pont.jpg

it has been validated on the 4th crossing (with buzzard helicopter)

I hope that can help you (sorry for my english i'm french)

CarbonL20
  • CarbonL20

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

I got all 50 first time following a video guide, no problems here

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

man im pretty sure some of these bridges are glitched because im going on 7 hours now of doing all 50 over and over and im still missing ONE. also it doesnt matter really if you touch something with your copter i dont know why people are saying it does matter because thats not officially stated anywhere and personally ive bounched like a ping pong ball through some of these and it still registered. i think really just some of these bridges are coded poorly and have a very low chance of registering. all night i been reading others comments about this situation and some people are saying they had a list and knew which ones they were missing and still wouldnt register on the high bridges. ive went through the pyx video over 6 times completely. also my kiflom quest is glitched, and my los santos shop is gone so i wouldnt doubt it if these were glitched also

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

well then let me teach you, some people dont do the flights the very first thing in the game, so with that being said they do the story etc and in the meantime they may have flown under 7 or 8 bridges. when i started doing the bridges i was already 24 deep at least. and since this stupid game doesnt say which ones ive already done and i wasnt keeping track during the game i have no clue which ones were already done as opposed to which ones just did not register during the video walkthrough. get it?

• Zeb_009 likes this

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

alright this is definatly officially glitched somewhere, i just did a print out of the map and marked each spot off one by one and passed through each section a minimal of 4 times doing every entrance and exit combination from every angle and side and still im 49/50. something isnt registering somewhere. im going to try deleting the patch and trying again, or just trying one of my old saves maybe, or just breaking the game in half

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Don't you people make sure it actually says you did the bridge before moving onto the next one? No issues for me, did it on my first run.

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

I followed the GTASeries guide and had no glitch, maybe you just forgot a bridge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users