Photo

'Pulling One Last Favour' Issue

21 replies to this topic
Phossix
  • Phossix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I'm going through the Strangers & Freaks mission right now, finishing up what I haven't done already.
I found out that I had a mission from Tonya, which was Still Pulling Favours, which I finished not too long ago. I only stumbled upon that when I tried calling her randomly.

However, having finished it, it seems that I cannot access the final mission she provides, Pulling One Last Favour. I haven't received any e-mails, texts or calls from Tonya since finishing the previous mission, and there is no mark on the Map. The only reason I know of this mission is that the Social Club site indicates its existence.

I figured I'd probably have to wait some time, but I've done other missions with different characters, and I still haven't found any method of finishing off her mission list.

I have no idea if I have hit some sort of bug where I won't be able to finish the game 100%, at least on this save, or if I simply haven't met the requirments yet. Right now I've finished the main story missions, and I'm just cleaning up what I missed.

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I have the exact same problem. Have you solved yours? Otherwise I have submitted a support ticket, just waiting for an answer. But in case you have solved it, please tell med what to do.

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Did you try calling Tonya instead of waiting for her to call you?

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Yes, have done that. That is what triggers the second last mission of hers. The last one, when you try to call her, it just goes to voicemail after ringing some time.

I have completed the story with option C, so that should not be a problem.

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:17 PM Edited by Odyzeus, 13 October 2013 - 02:19 PM.

Answer from Rockstar support, didn't work for me:

Thank you for contacting R* Support. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. We have received some reports about problems proceeding after completing Surveying the Score, Bury the Hatchet, or Deep Inside, and are looking into this now.One possible work around, which has worked for some players, is to load the save file and use the “Quick Save” option to force a save to a new slot. After this is completed, load the new save and check to see if the issue is resolved.

Alternatively, in some cases, taking a cab ride, and then choosing the “skip” option, which forces a load screen has been known to resolve some progression blocks.

If neither of these work, and you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200506327-No-Missions-available-after-or-around-Surveying-the-Score-in-GTAV

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us again. We greatly appreciate your continued support.

Rhaenys
  • Rhaenys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Did any of those worked for you?

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Answer from Rockstar support, didn't work for me:

Nope.

Rhaenys
  • Rhaenys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

If i'm not mistaken we can access available missions from our phone before, but ever since GTAO was released it was replaced by the "Jobs" so current missions can't be checked now.

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by Odyzeus, 14 October 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Is there a way to remove patches?

Nvm. I figured it out. Didn't help at all.

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

And yes, I just removed the patch. We can se that "Pulling one last favor" is open - but nothing more than that. It shows up in there, but you can't do anything about it, since the Tonya symbol is not on the map..

Odyzeus
  • Odyzeus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Now I've been told that it's a corrupt save and there is nothing to do.

FastManPL
  • FastManPL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by FastManPL, 15 October 2013 - 03:54 PM.

I've got response from rockstar support:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support. These issues should have been addressed in the following update:
http://www.rockstarg...y-and-more.html
If you're still unable to progress after the patch, We recommend loading a previous save to see if that resolves your issue. There are also some troubleshooting steps you can take that have worked for others with similar issues:

• Uninstall and re-install the update.
  • Try disconnecting the network cable and then re-inserting the cable.
  • Try rebooting the console.
  • Load a previous save
  • Save your game data in a new game slot
  • Also try connecting to GTA Online in Solo Mode, and immediately after getting in, return to Story Mode, or saving to another slot in GTA Online and then returning to Story Mode.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not work for you, we have been receiving reports that progress stops after certain missions because this issue is allowing the mission to be completed too early. Opening a previous save before completing the mission and completing the necessary missions before it can also solve the problem. Web sites like IGN, GTAForums, and YouTube offer guides and walk-throughs that can help you discern the order in which missions need to be completed.
If none of these solutions worked for you, it's likely you'll have to start a new game.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

And I have tried all of this, but finally only connecting to GTA Online from story mode and immediately returning to story mode fixed missing Tonya mission.

• 7csc likes this

StinkyWitch
  • StinkyWitch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Pulling one last Favor

Hey, got the same thing, tried everything and still isn't coming up! so annoying! 

I got the T? come up while i was collecting space parts then disappeared!

Been online and back again, called tonya, called Lamar, went to liquor store, went to where tow truck place is, nothin!

Uninstalled then reinstalled the patch didn't work!!

Any other help please!!!

Don't wanna redo everything!!

StinkyWitch
  • StinkyWitch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

OMG Just got the Tonya mission up,YAY.

Don't know how exactly but I finished under the bridges wiv Franklin then later downloaded the update 1.04 and went straight to single player, nothin , went online played a couple of matches. Came back to Franklin, nothing. Saved in bed then it came up!!

Hope same works for everyone else!!

Lou x

GuitarInferno
  • GuitarInferno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

just gonna confirm that it does work. doesn't matter which character you are 

the number on franklin will appear eventually:)

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Mine didn't appear until after "The Big Score".

xGaBBrYx
  • xGaBBrYx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by xGaBBrYx, 18 November 2013 - 04:42 PM.

so after completed under bridges I'd got more chances for tonya mission to pop up?

EDIT: I have done everything you said.. anything changed.. thanks anyway

addeari
  • addeari

Ants ain't Saints

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

f#cking bitch... stuck at 99.50%

lately they threw salt in the wound, I've started the game and spawn directly in front of that bitch... with Trevor in Franklins car! *aaargh* :panic:

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

Did it. Switched from Franklin to Michael, quick saved, then main saved to the same file, switched back to Franklin and she was there. But remember. Tonya went cold turkey off of crack which can put someone through hell from withdrawal. As she says. She wasn't around for a couple days. So I was in the area and speed raced through traffic and she is all cagey and sh*t which should explain everything. Here is your answer for you all to get 100% complete.

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Has this been resolved yet? I'm still stuck on 99.5% and I've done every internet remedy that's out there

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Moved to troubleshooting--- 

I would try any and all the above repeatedly.

nickkertt
  • nickkertt

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

I still have this problem..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users