Quantcast

» «
Photo

Unlocking Haircuts/beards & clothing options ?

9 replies to this topic
dobes76
  • dobes76

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

sorry if this has been posted before , new to the forum and havent been able to find a Search function yet..  but anyways is there any way to unlock differnt styles any faster .. i seen something on another site about stalking people on lifeinvader but i have yet to figure out how to do that yet.. anyone got any info on it ?

Wolfwood428
  • Wolfwood428

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Okay.. as to the Search function.... Look in the upper right hand corner it's a White text space with "Search...." in it

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

@wolfwood
Would be easier if you actually were usefull and answered the question, or sending a link with the right topic, not all people are as good in searching as you.

xdeserteagle
  • xdeserteagle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

@dobes: Well, Im not too sure about unlocking the hairstyles any faster than usual, but the lifeinvader option is used to stalk the barber for a coupon for a free haircut (as far as I know) and if Im not mistaken, the only way you'll unlock hairstyles and beards is to play the game till you unlock all 3 characters. And even after you do, the styles will be unlocking as you go. Oh and remember, for each character, theres different hairstyles/beards. Hope that answered your question. :)

xdeserteagle
  • xdeserteagle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Oh, and same goes for the clothes too just in case you were wondering.

trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by trevorwillkillu, 26 September 2013 - 02:14 PM.

the hair dressers closest to michaels house has different options. it is different then the normal ones it has a gay hairdresser and it is a upper class barbers.

• Tornadointhesky likes this

Revolix
  • Revolix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yeah it depends on what haircut place you go to. Some places have only a few compared to the more fancy shops

jayzping
  • jayzping

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by DTUMan, 27 September 2013 - 03:00 PM.

---

dobes76
  • dobes76

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

cool thanks for the replys.. ive noticed that differnt shops do have differnt styles and since ive unlocked micheal there has been differnt choices.. ( havent really had much chance to play in the last couple weeks , so im not real far along )   still havent figured out how to stalk anyone on life invader yet though...

DisposableUnit
  • DisposableUnit

Alcoholic brain surgeon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

cool thanks for the replys.. ive noticed that differnt shops do have differnt styles and since ive unlocked micheal there has been differnt choices.. ( havent really had much chance to play in the last couple weeks , so im not real far along )   still havent figured out how to stalk anyone on life invader yet though...

I haven't tried it myself, but I think you need to go on the internet on your in-game phone and visit www.lifeinvader.com and there should be an option on people's life invader pages that says "Stalk" or something like that (I remember seeing something like that when browsing on the internet in-game few days ago).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users