Lost my save game for ps3!

1 reply to this topic
danyal10
  • danyal10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hi people,

So something really sad happened just now. I was rebuilding data and the file recovery system of the ps3 thinking that this would make the game run even smoother. It was really stupid of me as these actions corrupted my hdd forcing me to do a format. Now I have lost my save game and am dying to resume where I left off. I left off which was at mission 37: Blitz Play: intro.

Anywhere around there would be brilliant. I would die to get a save file from any of you. You would really help me out!

Best,

Desperate gta 5 fan

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 25 September 2013 - 09:55 PM.

Anywhere around there would be brilliant. I would die to get a save file from any of you. You would really help me out!

I'm pretty sure that asking others for their save file is against the forum rules. Besides, saves are tied with your PSN. I don't know of a way to get a hold of a save from someone else without getting the "this save does not belong to this account" message.

Sorry to say this, but you're SOL with your old save unless you backed it up. I would back up your save files on a flash drive periodically next time to prevent this from happening again. Best of luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users