Wanna know a certain PC game...

18 replies to this topic
Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

And that's when I googled Alice. I thought in this game, she would be a cold hearted murderer with ill thoughts, and a taste for gruesome and detailed murders. And it turned out it was another game where basically she fights to cure herself from insanity...

What I wanted is a PC game with an ill minded murderer with gruesome deaths unlike those of GTAs (basically shoot and the person falls), no no, like dismemberment or something... I know that'd be too ill but... I've been writing such stuff recently...

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

So you just kinda want another shooter game for the PC?

If that's what I'm thinking, you should try Postal 2, Also something like L4D2 has good shooting elements, but it's zombies.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 25 September 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Get Postal 2:Share The Pain, the expansion Apocalypse Weekend and the fan-made mod A Week In Paradise (which needs Apocalypse Weekend). Very easy to install.

You should try Dead Space if you like to cut aliens into pieces.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

So in Postal 2, I play that murderer? And no, I don't want aliens or zombies (or L4D). I do own Dead Space on Steam though, haven't installed it yet due to downloading constraints (currently DL'ing Mirror's Edge followed by Metro 2033 then Dead Space)

And no, definitely not a shooter. I want a game where I play a mentally ill protagonist with a taste of dismemberment, and uses melee stuff like knives to do that. It should be gruesome, as is sometimes told in gorey stories.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

Postal 2 is hard to explain, but yeah, I think it's the sort of game you're looking for.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by nadolny, 26 September 2013 - 01:25 PM.

Get Postal 2:Share The Pain, the expansion Apocalypse Weekend and the fan-made mod A Week In Paradise (which needs Apocalypse Weekend). Very easy to install.

Postal 2 AWP is one of the best and most violent game I've ever played!!!

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Diego Mustard, 26 September 2013 - 05:31 PM.

Okay, Postal 2, noted. On second thought.. any more games of that kind? Especially anime-based games of the same kind as above? I say anime because Japan must be fond of these things...

Must have at least English subtitles though (whether official or fan patch), up to English vocals, however.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:55 AM Edited by Fireman, 27 September 2013 - 08:14 AM.

There aren't many weeaboo's around here so I don't think we can help you with that.

Anyway you could also play some of the classic gore games:

Harvester (this one is just f*cking hilarious)

Harvester contains various scenes of violence and gore; implied sexual intercourse, masturbation, S & M, murder, suicide, child abuse, profanity, cannibalism, prostitution, pedophillia, molestation, arson, car theft, serial killing; geronticide, vandalism, STD's and stereotypes of homosexuals.

Ofcourse the stereotypes of homosexuals is the worst in that list.

Or Phantasmagoria

Looked around some more, Realms of Haunting is apparantely a quality game, but also old.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Manhunt 1 and 2. It has to be one of the most violent video games ever made, surprised it hasn't been suggested yet.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by Diego Mustard, 27 September 2013 - 09:20 AM.

Fireman's suggestions seem to be more click and point. I think I wanted to be in control of my character and have him/her do the brutal murders using my mouse and keyboard...

But speaking of Manhunt, has Rockstar actually made dismemberment a possibility in there? Unlike Postal 2, I saw no images of a scientist/white coat man in pieces. I doubt R* made stuff that gorey, even GTA doesn't come close (save for headshotting and one recent thing). But I hope Manhunt proves me wrong.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

Fireman's suggestions seem to be more click and point. I think I wanted to be in control of my character and have him/her do the brutal murders using my mouse and keyboard...

Harvester actually does have a combat system, but it´s not as refined as in action-games obviously. It´s a lot more sick than Postal and Phantasmagoria and the like though.

Manhunt is pretty linear and most deaths don´t really feel that brutal.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hmm, right. Manhunt is the typical Rockstar game; you kill, the person falls to the ground.

In any case, maybe I'll have to watch a video of Harvester in action. Great, that's why I mentioned anime video games of that kind works; because Japan loves sick stuff and doesn't take em to courts, and I have a feeling that these kinds of games are limited in the US and Europe due to how they'll get received by Thom- the lawyers and alike.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

You wanna shoot of limbs and walk around with epic shotgun ? then your 12 years to late but if you dont mind graphics ( maybe mods for better graphics ) i advice you soldier of fortune. Its not anime etc. its just a shooter but alot gore and realistic ( for its time ), SoF beats postal for me cuz its more realistic and ofcourse pissing on people might be funny i rather walk around with SoF shotgun and blow of legs etc. . SoF2 is cool to but SoF3 is garbage. I reccomend you SoF1, first level is awsome ( guy pissing against wall while 5 feet away theres a toilet and hes laughing, you just wanna blow his head of. )  and only to hear the shotgun + fast reload is instant win. This game is a classic, evry1 who loves gore/shooters have to play this once.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

It seems we got heckloads of FPS games with dismemberment. Good thing I got Postal 2 for the time being, but speaking of which...

No gorey torture games that aren't FPS (or at least an FPS that doesn't include firearms, just the knife)? That's my call, basically, getting a game where I control a torturer and dismember the victims however I want...

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

I think games like that dont exist and never gonna be made ( they cant sell alot cuz not mainstream and 18+ ), i can come up with ninja gaiden but thats not what you looking for, torture aint in SoF but its realistic like you shoot gun out his hand he starts begging then u shoot head/leg/arm of, mission 1 guy get kicked in front of train.In SoF2 u can troath shot and hes choking on his blood. This is best option since there no real torture games ( afaik ) unless you hate fps games then theres ninja gaiden.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

If you're downloading Mirror's Edge for that purpose stop now. It contains nothing like that.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

First, Mirror's Edge is already downloaded (yesterday), secondly, I know its all about parkour, thirdly, I downloaded it to get rid of my large undownloaded Steam games. And four, I was downloading it long before I even asked (or thought, in that matter) about that one game.

But I'm surprised none made a game for that purpose alone... not even an indie developer I guess?

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

What is the objective of Postal 2 beside killing people? Is there one?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

What is the objective of Postal 2 beside killing people? Is there one?

Do errands for your fat ass wife, you can kill anyone who annoys you, or just try and go through the game without firing a bullet by running all over the place. Some people actually did the latter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users