Quantcast

» «
Photo

Some More GTA Online Details and Social Club Forums

57 replies to this topic
Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

http://www.rockstarg...uto-online.html

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by poklane, 25 September 2013 - 06:22 PM.

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

And all free as DLC :)

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

And all free as DLC :)

Ha, gangsta sh*t!

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Wow, I saw the Beach Bum Pack and thought "eh, I'll still pay for it", then I read that it will be free! Who said Rockstar sold out?

• ONEkingscar likes this

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

zRUCJoE.jpg

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

At least that put a smile on my face. Hope they don't force Microtransactions on us, like Eurogamer confirmed on their article. I'm going mad. I don't ever want to see this sh*t on GTA.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Online looks like it will be the 'real' V. Single player was a taster.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

I hope that cars and weapons DLC are also added to the single player and not just exclusive to online. The single player could (and should) evolve alongside the MP.

• Duxfever, xChaos Reigns and poklane like this

α
  • α

-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Basically, people who buy money are paying for everyone else's DLC, when it sounds like you can make a tonne of money if you're clever with stocks and half-decent at actually earning money.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Basically, people who buy money are paying for everyone else's DLC, when it sounds like you can make a tonne of money if you're clever with stocks and half-decent at actually earning money.

I found out I actually NEED to invest on stocks, If I don't, I won't get any money.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

"Rockstar are becoming EA" they said

One Eye
  • One Eye

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

At least that put a smile on my face. Hope they don't force Microtransactions on us, like Eurogamer confirmed on their article. I'm going mad. I don't ever want to see this sh*t on GTA.

gtav24.png
iamjohnporter6711 minutes agoReply

People don't let the micro transactions prevent you from getting into GTA Online. That is just an option its not like they are forcing you to buy it.

R* M5 minutes agoReply

@Will10 Purchasing GTA$ is absolutely not necessary to get a full experience out of GTA Online. As we mentioned above there is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 25 September 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Here's some info on how you can buy in-game money - http://www.videogame...rce_code_2.html

Grand Theft Auto 5's upcoming multiplayer mode GTA Online will be monetised via premium "Cash Packs", Rockstar's official website has revealed. Entries for four different Cash Packs are hidden amongst the source code of a page over at rockstargames.com (spotted on NeoGAF), detailing the various cash cards players will seemingly be able to buy.

The listings include the "Red Shark Cash Card - $100,000", "Tiger Shark Cash Card - $200,000", "Bull Shark Cash Card - $500,000", and "Great White Shark Cash Card - $1,250,000".

"Cash is king in this town," reads the accompanying blurb. "Solve your money problems and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County with the purchase of cash packs for Grand Theft Auto Online. All purchased cash is automatically deposited into your character's bank account. Spend wisely, cash therapy is fleeting."

Rockstar has yet to formally announce the cash cards or detail pricing.

Blitzkriegboom2
  • Blitzkriegboom2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

im glad they are being honest about bugs and glitches, other companies keep it in hiding 

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Which is a shame, IMO unless you can play online more or less like single player. Still, really looking forward to it.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

I hope that cars and weapons DLC are also added to the single player and not just exclusive to online. The single player could (and should) evolve alongside the MP.

This times 1000.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Single player felt more like a demo, letting you sample little things, with little teasers, before October 1st.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by poklane, 25 September 2013 - 06:52 PM.

This. GTA is and will hopefully always be mainly about SP, not turn in MP game #918100101. If they would add a location to Online, I see no reason to also not add it it SP. If I can fly to LC in Online, I wanna fly to LC in SP.

• deyessorc likes this

Whiteox_1st
  • Whiteox_1st

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yeah Onlines going to be amazing, you buy a cash card, buy everything there is to buy, and get bored. According to a leak things in multiplayer will cost much much less, the most expensive house you can buy is 400k, so yeah, spend 14 euros or whatever, buy everything, and then play something else, amazing work rockstar!

Chaise
  • Chaise

Packers Fan.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Wow, it all sounds really cool, especially the beach bum pack and the heists. All of that for free too, online definietly looks like it's going to be f*cking awesome.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

What does this "Heist" DLC mean?
Just missions or can we set up our own heists which are repeatable?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

From what they're saying, a bit like the heists in SP.  You'll probably get 2 options like SP, and you'll probably have to get a getaway vehicle somewhere and steal some sh*t for preparation.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

From what they're saying, a bit like the heists in SP.  You'll probably get 2 options like SP, and you'll probably have to get a getaway vehicle somewhere and steal some sh*t for preparation.

Well that doesnt sound liken an "upgrade" to me. Unless we cant set up our own heists on shops we want, Im not really interessted in this whole stuff...

Famous-CLS
  • Famous-CLS

'Verve

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Famous-CLS, 25 September 2013 - 07:50 PM.

This!

I'm looking so much forward to Online but Grand Theft Auto has always been a single player game and therefore all new weapons and vehicles should surely be available in the single player mode too.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

There are things worse than death

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Free? R* is still okay in my book.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 25 September 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Heists DLC is most likely repeatable. 2 options, and you can choose whichever one you want, but one option obviously has the advantages in some ways. I think we are going to see rivals/rival crews doing the same thing, which might need preperation. Sounds very promising.

Why do you think it says you need to carefully plan it according to the planning board, just like in SP. You can do heists for banks and jewelry stores but seeing as you have to carefully do it, it's possible rivals/other people can see what you're doing and jack your money.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

are there random events in GTAO too?

like people to pick up and bring to another place?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

^

No one knows. Ain't no Rockstar employees here. Or are they? >_<

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Agree. They should also add inventory for masks, glasses in singleplayer.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Everything that is and will be added to GTA Online should also be available for SP. I honestly don't see myself messing around a lot online, and there is no way in hell I will ever pay for virtual money for a game, I'd rather burn it than waste it on crap like that. Not liking this emphasis on a GTA Online one bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users