Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

This is the only thing that  disappointed me about this game

• DeafMetal likes this

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

What i don't understand is why they gave Michael and Trevor only three, but Franklin gets a sh*tload.

• universetwisters likes this

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Franklin has more of everything in case you didn't notice. He has more clothes, tattoos, hats, earrings, you name it.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by Ethereal_NYC, 25 September 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Franklin has more of everything in case you didn't notice. He has more clothes, tattoos, hats, earrings, you name it.

I noticed that and thought it was odd.

the fact micheal doesn't have an option for shoes in his closet is ridiculous.

do they really only have 3 styles to choose from? I thought the one barber I seen had 4

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, I was kinda disappointing too and indeed Franklin had more of everything, which made scratch my head. Maybe it was his lifestyle that made R* create more for hi or maybe they didn't have time, I don't know.

I do hope GTAO will have a richer customization though.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 25 September 2013 - 04:35 PM.

there's another place where you can cut your hair some rich place where a gay guy works and he has other hairstyles (at least for trevor he has)

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

3 letters.

D. L. C.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Are you stalking Herr Kutts on LifeInvader? You should be able to unlock more I think. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Agreed. Although I think Franklin has the most options because

Spoiler
Spoiler
Still doesn't really justify it, though.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Because Rockstar wants us to use their default image. I used default hairstyles most of the times. Only added beard for Franklin.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Well you dont think race is the reason why franklin gets more stuff like cj did in san andreas

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Agreed. Although I think Franklin has the most options because

Spoiler
Spoiler
Still doesn't really justify it, though.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It is a bit annoying, but I genuinely think that we'll have a shed load to choose from online so I'm not too worried.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Are you stalking Herr Kutts on LifeInvader? You should be able to unlock more I think. 

Even with that I still feel there's very few. I noticed from the GTA online trailer that there were 76. Why not include those in single player? Granted, they come in different colors and unless they dyed their hair that wouldn't be realistic, so divide it by maybe 4 or 5, but that's still a lot more

• visionist likes this

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

What i don't understand is why they gave Michael and Trevor only three, but Franklin gets a sh*tload.

Because Franklin is black, it would be racist otherwise >____>

• CesareB likes this

ColePhelps27
  • ColePhelps27

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

3 letters.

D. L. C.

Which is bullsh*t. 

We shouldn't have to pay for things that should have been in the game originally.

• visionist likes this

Unknown16
  • Unknown16

Stelio...Stelio Kontos!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

To be honest, I'd like more control over Michael. He's my favourite by far, mostly due to the fact that he is the most normal looking. Put stubble on him, and he looks like Max Payne!

But overall, I want the option to put a hat on Trevor and more tattoos for Michael. 

• visionist likes this

JvG-90
  • JvG-90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

How can I shave Michael or Trevor bald?

Johan.
  • Johan.

Legen, wait for it... dary.

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

I always thought it was to keep them in character if that makes sense, it wouldn't seem "Michael-like" if he had some kind of buzzcut with signatures in the back of his head.

Hitchens
  • Hitchens

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

GTAO ;)

rusty_brown_ring_donuts
  • rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

You can shave Michael bold when you link your Xbox or PSN account to the social club - then you get this exclusive haircut for Michael.

I don't know if there is a way to get Trevor bold.

I also don't get it... we have so interesting characters, Rockstar should give us more abilities to personalize them... maybe they don't expected it, but GTA 5 is besides being a wonderful open world game, a racing game, a flying game, a shooter and so much mure also some kind of political incorrect, crazy "The Sims" ;)

JvG-90
  • JvG-90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by JvG-90, 28 September 2013 - 01:19 PM.

You can shave Michael bold when you link your Xbox or PSN account to the social club - then you get this exclusive haircut for Michael.

I don't know if there is a way to get Trevor bold.

Okay, thanks. I just found out you can shave Trevor bold at the Bob Mullet barber in Rockford Hills.

drumbago
  • drumbago

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

To be honest, I'd like more control over Michael. He's my favourite by far, mostly due to the fact that he is the most normal looking. Put stubble on him, and he looks like Max Payne!

But overall, I want the option to put a hat on Trevor and more tattoos for Michael.

You can get a bunch of hats for Trevor in the discount store or the binco. All the same trucker style bt lots of different colours.

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:50 PM Edited by JonnJonnz, 28 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

IMO they should add the following hairstyles and beards

Michael : Buzzcut (from prologue), Elvis hair, chin strap, stache, soul patch, Sudeburns

Trevor : Ponytail, non shaved version of his Social Club free hair, Full Beard (not the Hobo one he has), Chin Strap, Sideburns, Goatee

Franklin: Dreadlocks, Short hair (without any stylized lines etc) ,Mohawk, High Afro, stache, soul patch, chin strap
  • visionist likes this

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, I was disappointed when I discovered that Trevor didn't have any hairstyles that were non-redneck looking. I wanted to make him look like a gentleman and take him to therapy. It is very obvious he has some major trauma that he has to have undone.

• visionist likes this

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, I was kinda disappointing too and indeed Franklin had more of everything, which made scratch my head. Maybe it was his lifestyle that made R* create more for hi or maybe they didn't have time, I don't know.

I do hope GTAO will have a richer customization though.

Remembering from the GTAO Trailer, there was like 75 hairstyles, so I think that enough :)

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

Apparently you people have diverged into the full extent of the game. Look. Michael and Trevor are in like what? THEIR 40's and late 30's! While Franklin is like my age or my age near his by just 2 years younger. Older people don't like changing their ways. Tell me that you're father likes the same hair cut all the time or likes a beard or mustache too much! While I am 22, Frank 24 like my favorite singer Tay Tay is. Now I like many things. High heels, dresses, denim jackets, leather jackets, styling my hair differently from curls or straight, cowboy boots, dress shirts and pants, suits, either like an American classic luxury or muscle car or a new Ferrari 458 or R8 Audi. As a younger cultured age. We tend to try new things or are much different than our parents are which some of you may have parents in their late 40's or younger that are exactly like Michael in the sense of staying the same way all the damn time or very rarely changing anything about themselves. Now I have bought clothes from all three levels of clothes stores. Trevor can wear hates and there are pairs of pants or shorts where you can change shoes for Trevor and Michael such as they have different life styles. For Michael it's more of muscle cars and classic American luxury cars and piston powered aircraft. For Trevor it's a tank and classic muscle cars and old luxury cars as well that he tries to make look gangsta like. As for Frank. It's all about everything looking big and being big like have 2 57 SC Atlantics, a Bugatti Veyron and a Lamborghini Murcielago. One Z Type being classic chrome like the Bentleys and Rolls of the 30's came in with solid gold plate wheels, another in silver and gold that is beefed up to top out at 180-200 mph. Trevor also has a prison bus for carrying passengers since he is great with big trucks, he also has his M37 military truck fully modded out. and well as quirky he is a VW Micro bus as hipsters drive those with a 73 Impala wagon. So that is how diverse each character is but remember. Frank is around our age and much more better looking and more young since his stamina is the fastest to build up with no heart attack problems unlike Trevor and Michael.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

^what the f*ck is this sh*t?
Anyways, it may because he is fashion conscious and likes different styles of things...he is a young dude and he's black too... Mike and Trevor are old unstylish white guys...

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

and they all suck.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

I was just disappointed that I couldn't shave Michaels head like how it was in the prologue

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

I'm more disappointed about the fact Micahel can't wear hats. Before release I always pictured him wearing a Fedora and a trench coat like some old school mafiaso.

• visionist likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users