Photo

POSSIBLE hint for GTA VI map in GTA V

7 replies to this topic
l1l2l3l4l5l
  • l1l2l3l4l5l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

jtZbUlC.jpgWhat do you think? Rockstar hinted at GTA 5 in GTA 4 with that Vinewood sign..

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

I don't think I understand. What does Madd Dogg have to do with the next map?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

You're overthinking this OP. Sure it's Madd Dogg poster, sure it's reference to Obama's voting poster, but how this is a hint for future location. It got the same level of importance as OG Loc disk in safehouse in IV.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 25 September 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Gents,

Washington D.C.

Cheers,

DeepHole :p

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

I want some of what OPs smoking

l1l2l3l4l5l
  • l1l2l3l4l5l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

You're overthinking this OP. Sure it's Madd Dogg poster, sure it's reference to Obama's voting poster, but how this is a hint for future location. It got the same level of importance as OG Loc disk in safehouse in IV.

The face is what the map might look like

Check it, it's got like the blue surrounding the tan which is like how all GTA maps 

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

The face is what the map might look like

Check it, it's got like the blue surrounding the tan which is like how all GTA maps 

The map isn't even conceived of yet, and most likely will not be finished for 3-4 years.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

OMG, this guy is definitely after something big! Let's think, what are most of the posters made of? That's right, paper. And the paper is made of wood. The easy choice, considering the fact above and the presence of inbreds in GTA V, would be pointing to the Northwestern Pacific, exactly to the town where The Goonies was set. Well that's wrong.

The wood, before it's transformated into paper, needs to be chipped. And what's one of the most notably examples of a wood chipper in the pop culture? The movie Fargo. Therefore, the easy thing would be thinking that the location of the next title will be Minnesota. Well, wrong again.

The wood chipper thing was inspired in a murder case that took place in Connecticut in 1986, where the body of the victim was never found. That would mean going back to the North Eastern coast, where Liberty City was located. However, R* has learned from their mistakes and, after the insanity of the missions of GTA V, won't go back to the dullness of Liberty City in a while.

So there's only left one place: the hospital were OP's ass will end if he decides to make such a retarded thread like this again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users