» «
Photo

Looking For People To Play GTA:O With? [PS3]

83 replies to this topic
Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:00 PM Edited by Snapabowl, 07 October 2013 - 05:21 AM.

PS3 USERS ONLY

Hey there!

Are you looking for people to play Grand Theft Auto Online with?  Are you looking for a crew with fun loving people?  Are you already in a crew but want more people to play with?  Do you drink beer?  Do you smoke weed?  Do you have kids?  Do you like to have fun?  Are you a guy?  Are you a girl?  Are you friendly?

THIS MAY BE THE CREW FOR YOU!

Too often I find myself playing a game online that none of my friends IRL are playing.  Playing with randoms can be fun but nothing beats hopping into a game with some buddies who you know are going to kick ass and treat you to a good time.

Errl Squad is a crew that I randomly decided to make as I wanted to find more people to play grand Theft Auto Online with.  This does NOT have to be your main crew.  I made this as a way for people to come together and find others to play online with.

This will NOT be a crew that places heavy empahsis on rank. 

While I will need to promote some people to help me with the crew everyone is, and will be treated, equally.

Currently as I write this we are 190 members strong.  I'm looking for others to join, and possibly promote, to try and get this thing off the ground and get a couple of good members.

A little about myself.  I'm 20 years old, I live in Cali, and I'm an AVID gamer.  I'm always looking for others to play online game with as not all of my friends are as into gaming as me.  If your friends are the same you'll feel my pain.  I always wish more of myfriends played games online.  That is the reason I made this crew, to get others to find a place where they feel like they have a good group of friends to play online games with.

Playstation Username: Snappinbowls

Social Club Username: Snapabowl

Crew Rules:

1. Have fun.

2. Respect EVERYONE.  [Unless people are being trolls or obnoxious of course.]

3. Do whatever you want.  [This isn't a crew that focuses on anything but having a great time.]

4. Be over the age of 17.  [If you can type in complete sentences and have your head on straight I can see myself making exceptions, I was mature for my age when I was young so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.]

5. Expect equality when it comes to payouts.  [No 10% for bosses or lieutenants.  Cash gets split evenly.  If you particpated in the heist you get the same amount as everyone else.]

6. HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! [I can be very sarcastic... don't be so uptight, be able to crack jokes (EVEN AT ME!)]

Besides those rules this is going to be a very relaxed crew.  I want to get a group of people who simply enjoy playing the game and want to find others to play it with.

Again, THIS DOES NOT NEED TO BE YOUR MAIN CREW!  In a motorcycle crew?  In a gangster crew?  THAT's FINE!  In fact I ENCOURAGE it as it helps develop diversity in the crew!

There will be no crew meetings until we have a larger base, this will primarily be for anybody who wants a FUN and SMART group of people to play online with!

Please post these details if you wish to join (Or simply head on over to the Rockstar Social page!!!http://socialclub.ro.../gta_errl_squad)

Playstation Network Username:

Rockstar Social Club Username:

Time Zone or Country:

Remember ANYONE and EVERYONE can join.  Just be kind and want to game!

Send me a PM if you want to know more or just chat it up!

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hey Snap ill join your crew. Im in the same boat dont know a lot of people IRL that are playing GTA5. Sadly the ones i do are on xbox...

I live in Wisconsin so there is a couple hours time difference. I generally work during the day and play in the evening.

What time do you usually play?

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Awesome!  I'd be glad to have ya.  A few of my friends IRL are on Xbox too... we have like a 50/50 split and half of them are broke ass college students without Xbox Live, lol.

I usually play during the afternoon and evenings, occasionally in the mornings if I have nothing to do.  So California time I'd say I'm on after 4 usually until late at night.

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Sounds good. Looking forward to having some fun in GTA:O.

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Signed up on the social club. Does Errl have any special meaning?

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hey. Nice page and all (I'm also a PS3 user) but the page that you have created doesn't match the forum rules format. But, I am interested in this. Give me an add - Vagos_MC-Prez. 

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

Errl is a type of hash that I smoke, hahaha.

Was trying to think of an acronym for it to apply to GTA:O, I suppose i'll think of one haha ;P

Also Vagos, yeah sure i'll send you an add.

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

What can you offer me? http://gtaforums.com...-dont-miss-out/ :D

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

Should have figured. Seeing your user name lol. I toke as well should lead to some fun sessions!

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Should have figured. Seeing your user name lol. I toke as well should lead to some fun sessions!

What? Lol :)

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

That was for snap. Sorry EM_Kayz ;)

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

That was for snap. Sorry EM_Kayz ;)

Well what do you think? What can you offer me? http://gtaforums.com...-dont-miss-out/  :D

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Hey Kayz-

I just joined today so as far as what you can expect from the crew I have no idea right now.

From me personally im probably more casual than hardcore. I plan to be a team player when I'm on, help with missions heists and what not. I will be on most nights but generally work during the day. Im not a big K/D ratio guy but i like to be competitive.

It sounds like Snap wants to keep it a "mature" crew which I think is a good thing. As far as the rest goes Snapabowl started this crew so it is up to him what the crew provides. But when im on you can expect someone who will help you with missions, heists, vendettas, pretty much anything fun.

Anyways would like to have you on board.
  • Snapabowl likes this

Da_Man_2423
  • Da_Man_2423

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by Da_Man_2423, 26 September 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Thanks for adding me Snap! I should be around most nights (timezone is Central) but I do have college to worry about... 

Looking forward to GTA Online!

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by Snapabowl, 26 September 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Perfect!!!  Always looking for a fellow toker.  And yeah my name sorta gives it away huh... lol

What can you offer me? http://gtaforums.com...-dont-miss-out/ :D

Hey Kayz!  Here's what I suppose I can offer you so far.  A group of gamers who are trying to have a blast on GTA:O.  I want to keep the crew mature and peaceful.  A place where you know you'll be welcome.  I love playing video games, and I like to think I'm good at them, so I also want to stress us actually completing things in game and getting money as well as rep points.  This isn't a crew where the leader, being myself, stores up cash from the heists or takes a bigger cut.  We are all equal in this way.  The fun about a crew is knowing that your buddies are gaining from it too.  We should all be progressing.  This should be a place for all of us to come when we want a kickass group of people to play online with who we KNOW are good and can do their part.

Mainly i'm just trying to make some friends before online!  GTA:O is gonna be a big game with lots of people and while playing with randoms can be fun it is always great to have that group you know will be down to run missions or robberies or heists and do them well.

I have a mic and headset and would encourage EVERYONE to use them if you've got them.  Lot more fun and easier to get to know one another.

Like I said though this crew is pretty small right now so what I can't give you in 'crew power' I can give you in 'crew quality'.

Thanks for adding me Snap! I should be around most nights (timezone is Central) but I do have college to worry about... 

Looking forward to GTA Online!

Glad to have you!  I'm in college aswell so i understand your pain my friend!

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by pitan666, 26 September 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Me and a friend would like to join.

Playstation Network Username: pitan666 & blk87

Rockstar Social Club Username: pitansnafu & blk87

Time Zone or Country: sweden and the uk

Cavintine
  • Cavintine

Kid's A Hero

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

This seems like the crew for me. I can already see a plethora of crews built around being the most "bad-ass" or "famous" in GTA:O history. My only goal is to have fun and grow in a small community of new friends.

PSN: Cavintine

RockstarSocial: http://socialclub.ro...er/paizurijones

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Welcome aboard Cavintine. Looking forward to causing some havoc with you.

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Me and a friend would like to join.

Playstation Network Username: pitan666 & blk87

Rockstar Social Club Username: pitansnafu & blk87

Time Zone or Country: sweden and the uk

Great!  Welcome aboard, we're happy to have you join!

This seems like the crew for me. I can already see a plethora of crews built around being the most "bad-ass" or "famous" in GTA:O history. My only goal is to have fun and grow in a small community of new friends.

PSN: Cavintine

RockstarSocial: http://socialclub.ro...er/paizurijones

Hey there! If having fun and getting to know some fellow gamers in the process is your thing then this is definitely your place.  We're stoked to have you!

Seriously AWESOME to see the turnout of people so far.  Can't wait to hop online and play with you all.

REMEMBER!  Don't be shy, meet others, add them to your friends list, post on the social page if you want.

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hey Snap looks like the crew is growing nicely. Which is cool it will be awesome to have some people to play online with. I have a feeling it is gonna be nice to have people watch your back in this game!

Da_Man_2423
  • Da_Man_2423

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Crew is shaping up nicely! Just a few more days!

hitek9
  • hitek9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Watsup guys , This sounds like a cool crew. My names Lando, I'm 25, love to smoke, love to play this game. I live in Chicago, so my timezone is central time. I work till around 6 most days but ill definitely be playing most nights. My psn id and r* name is hitek9. I'm good at driving and shooting(I'm ok at flying). I'm down to do the dirty work. Would love to join this crew, thanks

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 27 September 2013 - 01:20 AM.

Hey hitek9 welcome aboard. Im from WI so in the same timezone.I work mostly till 6 as well so should be on around the same times as you, which will be cool. I think Snapabowl has set the crew to open enrollment so all you have to do is join at

http://socialclub.ro.../gta_errl_squad

See you in Los Santos October 1st

Da_Man_2423
  • Da_Man_2423

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Welcome to the crew hitek9!

JEDI_JUNKEE
  • JEDI_JUNKEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Sup...... I'm Rob

36 years of age

PSN = JEDI_JUNKEE

SOCIAL CLUB = JEDI_JUNKEE

Central Time Zone...... Texas

JEDI_JUNKEE
  • JEDI_JUNKEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Can't wait to hit Los Santos with some of you awesome sounding mf's! LOL

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hey Rob welcome to the crew man! Good to see another member in the central time zone. Lets show the kids how to do things right in Los Santos!

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

Watsup guys , This sounds like a cool crew. My names Lando, I'm 25, love to smoke, love to play this game. I live in Chicago, so my timezone is central time. I work till around 6 most days but ill definitely be playing most nights. My psn id and r* name is hitek9. I'm good at driving and shooting(I'm ok at flying). I'm down to do the dirty work. Would love to join this crew, thanks

Welcome aboard hitek!

Sup...... I'm Rob

36 years of age

PSN = JEDI_JUNKEE

Annnnnddd welcome to you Jedi!  Glad to have you on the crew.

Way too awesome seeing everyone join.  We're gonna have a great group of people to play online with.  Only a couple more days im sotked!

Da_Man_2423
  • Da_Man_2423

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

Sup...... I'm Rob

36 years of age

PSN = JEDI_JUNKEE

Welcome to the crew bro!  Things sure are shaping up nicely for us... can't wait to get started.

hitek9
  • hitek9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by hitek9, 29 September 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Hell yeah,cant wait for online, running out of things to do in single player. You guys investing before online is up?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users