Photo

NO JETPACK

37 replies to this topic
TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Why do people believe there is a jetpack in the game? I mean it is pretty cool that Rockstar threw us a bone, but we're playing fetch with nothing guys. There is no jetpack in the game.

• Romel3 likes this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Proof?

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

I don't know what clue they gave but wish we had it in game

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Proof?

Common sense. Get over it dude, there's not jetpack. You all can waste time on a giant goose chase leading to nowhere doesn't bother me. It's just obvious there is no jetpack in the game.

• Mr-Skinny likes this

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

The rumour prevents people geting bored once they get to 100% and gives the unemployed some meaning in life

• scrublord likes this

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

The rumour prevents people geting bored once they get to 100% and gives the unemployed some meaning in life

You know it's not true though, right?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Right so it's your word against theirs...what makes your opinion on it carry any more weight?

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Jack188817, 25 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Yes but if it keeps the mentally infirm off of the streets, then fine by me

• TheDust likes this

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by hoonix, 25 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Proof?

Common sense. Get over it dude, there's not jetpack. You all can waste time on a giant goose chase leading to nowhere doesn't bother me. It's just obvious there is no jetpack in the game.

i hope there's a mechanic for getting it, that needs to discover all easter eggs first so you won't get it until next year or so...

cause you will be the first one flying around when its discovered and a tutorial is out... for sure

xxpenguin
  • xxpenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

let people do what they want we have proof that there maybe a jet pack do you have proof there is no jet pack oh what no you don't so common sense there is more proof then not that there is a jet pack 1 point for jet pack hunters 0 points for 12 year olds who want to spoil peoples fun

• TheDust likes this

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Right so it's your word against theirs...what makes your opinion on it carry any more weight?

Man, stop clinging to that jetpack theory, I can tell by the way you're responding to me you desperately want it to be true. If you have an ounce of common sense, you'd realize that it isn't in the game.

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

There would be a cheat for it anyway I'd assume, and according to the files found in-game, there is not jetpack cheat.

let people do what they want we have proof that there maybe a jet pack do you have proof there is no jet pack oh what no you don't so common sense there is more proof then not that there is a jet pack 1 point for jet pack hunters 0 points for 12 year olds who want to spoil peoples fun

12 year olds... that's an ironic statement coming from you xxpenguin, you type like you're about 9.

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by TiddleyWinker, 25 September 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Here's and idea - how about being a little optimistic and having some fun searching for the jet pack or any other number of easter eggs? Stop being such as kill joy.

You remember San Andreas don't you? I spent countless hours trying to find Bigfoot, same with the Ratman in GTA IV and along the way I found many other Easter eggs and had fun.

• oOTravMarstonOo likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

I don't know man at first I didn't believe but all this pictures of moutains and 3 ufo's creating some kind of triangle, it's hard to believe they put it there just for the fun

xxpenguin
  • xxpenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

There would be a cheat for it anyway I'd assume, and according to the files found in-game, there is not jetpack cheat.

12 year olds... that's an ironic statement coming from you xxpenguin, you type like you're about 9.

my english isnt that good but atleast i don't make myself look like an ass by trying to ruin everyones fun if you don't wanna help don't there is no need for a post thats meant to tell us we are all idiots for having fun hunting for soemthing hinted in a game

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Man, stop clinging to that jetpack theory, I can tell by the way you're responding to me you desperately want it to be true. If you have an ounce of common sense, you'd realize that it isn't in the game.

I'm not interested in the jet pack im more interested in the whole overall UFO theme and what ties it all together such as why 2 have FIB on them. Yet the crashed one and the one above the military fort are of be complete different design. There is an Easter egg there, however the effort of solving it is far more interesting than a jet pack.

My point was, just because you think your debunking this theory, there's no reason to believe what your saying

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by hoonix, 25 September 2013 - 02:51 PM.

i'd like to know the fact that can only be seen with an ounce common sense...

there is this painting, which obviously is a jetpack.

then the last jetpack was in GTA:SA, what makes it a little bit more possible.

so that are 2 things. no real proof but hints and speculation

now id like to hear at least 3 little things that speak against the jetpack theory - then you're right - otherwise not... simple as that

dursty
  • dursty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Proof?

Have you not considered that in this case the majority of people may well enjoy the hunt far more than the reward?

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Why do people believe there is a jetpack in the game? I mean it is pretty cool that Rockstar threw us a bone, but we're playing fetch with nothing guys. There is no jetpack in the game.

I understand your point. But I bet that a week ago you would be saying the exact same thing about flying UFOs the he sky. R* has a tendency to put things in a game without actually putting those things in a game. Showing a picture of Jetpack, then not having a jetpack, showing basketball billboards around San Andreas, then not having b-ball in the game, using special vehicles/aircraft during story, then not having them for free roam.... and there are many other examples. So just remember people, just because there is a picture of a jetpack in the game, doesn't mean there is a jetpack in the game. 

I will say this.... I know A LOT of people were really looking forward to the jetpack. The jetpack is meh for me, but it is one of the most popular things from San Andreas. And if R* put that picture in the game (the one with the Egg, UFO and Jetpack) and didn't include a jetpack in the game.... I may have to call R* a bunch of effin aholes. 

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

I'm sure when the game released if someone said "Let's hunt for a UFO!" people would say: "There are no UFOs in the game! Stop wasting your life, etc." yet because people searched they found. How do you know there is no Jetpack? Because there isn't a model in the vehicle data file? But there is no UFO model either...

Let people do what they want, it doesn't harm you or interrupt your life. Chances are if people do find a Jetpack you'd be among the first to try and follow the steps they done to get it.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Who knows, there's maybe a secret cheat code.

Laurens078
  • Laurens078

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Maybe there is no jetpack. But because of the whole mural with the ufo, egg and 'jetpack'. We went searching and found 3(?) other ufo's which probably wouldn't be found or atleast not at this point when the whole mural wasn't there. It helps people explore the game more, we found so many things inside the game (the 2 balls which are able to roll, the 'all seeying eye' at alot of places, the ufo light at night on the fort roof, the underwater hatches and much more). Even if the jetpack won't be inside the game, alot of people did have fun exploring the things and coming up for theory's which could lead to something we haven't found yet (jetpack or no jetpack).

So maybe in the end there won't be a jetpack at all and maybe R* is just laughing their ass off because of us thinking there's a jetpack and they put the secret inside 'alien/ufo - sounds' or hex codes or w/e. Orrr they will add it to GTA online as an extra because we searched so long and there is no jetpack.

Or, maybe there is a jetpack? Alot of people thought about ufo's and bigfoot were in GTA:SA, until R* confirmed there really was no bigfoot and all. It keeps the game alive, so help searching for proof that there is really no jetpack, or shut up and help find the freaking jetpack.

oOTravMarstonOo
  • oOTravMarstonOo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

You guys are so freaking clever

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by ClassicChamploo, 25 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.

TC couldn't be more right.

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Tinfoil nutters.  All of you.  There is no jetpack in the game.  There is nothing in the game files that even supports there being a jetpack.  Rockstar added that little diagram into the game to start a big hunt for nothing.  Remember, they did this in San Andreas too.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Wait... so there's this whole Jetpack hunting going on but the jetpack doesn't exist????????????????????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f*ckING GTA SA FANBOYS.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

i remember a time people thought there was no UFO in the game.

now we have 4!

splynt
  • splynt

Truth Seeker

• Members
  • None

The thing about most people on the jetpack hunter threads wasn't really about finding the jetpack, at least for the first thread. It was all about the hunt and the easter eggs.Most of them knew there was the possibility of no jetpack, but look at all the other stuff they found. They found two ufos flying high in the air that is damn hard to find, even if you know the spot. Don't hate on others because of your egotistic need to feel superior. Games are meant to have fun and I promise you, those people are having a hell of a lot more fun trying to find something that isn't there opposed to you being on this thread trying to make people feel stupid.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Let them.. you can't stop it. Five years from now there will still be people who believe there may have been a jetpack in V and will still ask for proof that something no one ever saw or found any evidence of existing doesn't exist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users