» «
Photo

Official cash cards are in

115 replies to this topic
Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Zupexqt, 25 September 2013 - 04:09 PM.

I was looking forward to all the missions that are available and the ways you can steal money online waaaaay before these cash cards were ever mentioned and this doesn't change my anticipation. I want to play the game for the sake of having fun. I think the missions are fun. So that's what I'm looking forward too.

I never said I like the idea of cash cards. Just that it doesn't bother me. It definitely doesn't deter me from being excited about the upcoming release of online mode.

If the idea of other players buying in game cash with real money bothers you so much and you're not looking forward to playing online then don't play online.

Simple as that.

Do you honestly think I'd be talking about subjects and getting concerned over such decisions to the degree I am if I didn't think I was going to enjoy it? Quote me once where I say I am not looking forward to it at all.

I can simply recognize when a potentially amazing game has things in it that are going to effect my experience in a negative manner. Just because I recognize these things doesn't mean that I dislike the game, I just notice huge flaws in design that are against everything I believe the gaming industry should be doing. I am going to be playing the game as I find it fun, but I am still going to call the company out when they do scumbag moves like this. And if the grind is over the top like a free to play game when it comes out I will continue to argue against the moves they are putting through irrespective of how fun I find the game or not.

Don't have to hate the game to notice a company taking advantage of it's playerbase. They know for a fact you will want to play the game which is why they can get away with f*cking people up the arse with microtransactions. To just let that go with no discussion on it is wrong in my eyes.

If people tolerate this sh*t, we are all going to end up buying full price games full of limitations designed around in game purchases as a standard. So I will 100% argue against any form of this greed.

If people didn't like the game they wouldn't be bothered.

Edit: Cleared up messy quote string.

• MuddledMuppet likes this

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by ThatGr, 25 September 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Why do ppl care so much about this LOL. Dont f-ing buy it if u dont want it, simple as that

Hey spazboy200569, IT AFFECTS US, it's like a player buying kills on call of duty. The whole point of GTAO as said by rockstar is basically making money, and YOU CAN f*ckING BUY IT. Who needs a crew and heists when you can buy the money?

I'm going to enjoy doing the heist and getting $100,000 reward, knowing that Mr. BankOfMom can get $1000000 for less effort

• Omar Comin likes this

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Why do ppl care so much about this LOL. Dont f-ing buy it if u dont want it, simple as that

Hey spazboy200569, IT AFFECTS US, it's like a player buying kills on call of duty. The whole point of GTAO as said by rockstar is basically making money, and YOU CAN f*ckING BUY IT. Who needs a crew and heists when you can buy the money?

I'm going to enjoy doing the heist and getting $100,000 reward, knowing that Mr. BankOfMom can get $1000000 for less effort

Working for your real dollars is much more effort than working for your in game dollars... just saying.

Mushmello
  • Mushmello

Phantom

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

So ridiculous.

Alright.  Humor me.  You made the thread so let's hear it. 

WHY is this ridiculous?  So a guy wants to spend his 5 dollars to get 200,000 dollars cash ingame.  How in the world does this affect you in ANY way?  You still get to play the game, right?  You still get to make money, right?  You still get to play the game how you want to, right?

Are you mad cause he gets a car before you?

rockstar seems to have plenty of features such as players dropping their wallets on the ground.  What if someone spent 100 bucks on the ingame shop and you killed him, taking all his money?

I really hate people like you who bash a system in a video game BEFORE IT IS EVEN ANNOUNCED OR EXPLAINED.

WHY do you care SO MUCH about other people spending their money for FAKE money in a video game?  You really are an interesting person for caring so deeply about others buying in game money.  You've made several posts about it so far and i'm only a day old to the forums...

All you people that are so bent out of shape about a real money shop need to relax.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY.  Also, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT STOP COMPLAINING AND PLAY SINGLE PLAYER BY YOURSELF.  We don't want you online with all that negativity, seriously keep it to yourself.

Honestly, one reason why this could be ridiculous is if they take a page from other games where the marketplace is skewed in a way that it's absolutely terrible to get money in the game, as the payout is bad on purpose to try to get people to buy money to ever realistically do anything. Like make things cost a bunch, but give you hardly a fraction of what is needed as payout for missions. I don't know what the payout for missions is yet, but you can't blame people for being worried.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by tre288, 25 September 2013 - 04:50 PM.

So ridiculous.

Alright.  Humor me.  You made the thread so let's hear it. 

WHY is this ridiculous?  So a guy wants to spend his 5 dollars to get 200,000 dollars cash ingame.  How in the world does this affect you in ANY way?  You still get to play the game, right?  You still get to make money, right?  You still get to play the game how you want to, right?

Are you mad cause he gets a car before you?

rockstar seems to have plenty of features such as players dropping their wallets on the ground.  What if someone spent 100 bucks on the ingame shop and you killed him, taking all his money?

I really hate people like you who bash a system in a video game BEFORE IT IS EVEN ANNOUNCED OR EXPLAINED.

WHY do you care SO MUCH about other people spending their money for FAKE money in a video game?  You really are an interesting person for caring so deeply about others buying in game money.  You've made several posts about it so far and i'm only a day old to the forums...

All you people that are so bent out of shape about a real money shop need to relax.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY.  Also, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT STOP COMPLAINING AND PLAY SINGLE PLAYER BY YOURSELF.  We don't want you online with all that negativity, seriously keep it to yourself.

Honestly, one reason why this could be ridiculous is if they take a page from other games where the marketplace is skewed in a way that it's absolutely terrible to get money in the game, as the payout is bad on purpose to try to get people to buy money to ever realistically do anything. Like make things cost a bunch, but give you hardly a fraction of what is needed as payout for missions. I don't know what the payout for missions is yet, but you can't blame people for being worried.

Cost of things in GTA:O is also significantly lowered from what they would be in singleplayer, so it's not that big of a deal.

I honestly don't give a damn about this, people complaining over nothing. Optional purchases of cash card, or play the game for your money. Doesn't matter, either way you need to put in the same amount of effort to be able to spend that cash, either way items in game are cheaper than singleplayer variants, either way cash isn't really going to get you ahead of anything where anybody else won't be able to be if they want to put in in game effort to buy things.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, THIS RUINS THE INDUSTRY!" No it doesn't.. things like these are going to prolong the Online experience It doesn't matter how much Rockstar earned on the game sales alone That doesn't flow right back into GTA that's not how it work. This isn't even pay to win... You buy these cards, you get money ahead of time, still need to work to unlock purchasable goods, and can still kill or be killed the exact same. There's nothing to win here, and having money ahead of time really MIGHT only ensure you get more money easier through investing early. Buying these cards doesn't get you OP weapons, super body armor, anything like that.. there's no pay to win going on here, this is pretty much just very insignificant booster pack.

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by Snapabowl, 25 September 2013 - 04:57 PM.

I know I said I wouldn't post again but I'll give you one more.

I understand you are all worried this will unbalance the game.  I get that you don't want players to have an unfair advantage.  But the fact stands that you guys don't know anything about the money system.  All you know is hearsay.  So why sit in this thread bouncing off all these negative 'what if's', you're going to trick people into thinking that's how it works when in reality you don't know anything more than everybody else.  It would be a bummer if the money unbalanced the game extremely.

But do you in your right mind really think that Rockstar, who has said THEY'VE WANTED TO DO GTA ONLINE SINCE GTA III, would really allow such a system to completely destroy the game and leave it unfairly balanced?  Do you really think NOBODY IN THEIR OFFICES had the same counter-arguments as you?

You all are the negative bunch here so I guess I can answer that question myself.  Yes you do.

Enjoy your negativity.  I'll see you all in the extremely unbalanced and unfair GTA:Online.  And I better not see any ingame purchases from any of you or I'm going to be major disappoint.

Edit: Typos

• tre288 likes this

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Does anybody else think it's strange that Rockstar mock this type of stuff in game A LOT and then go and put it in the game?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

1. Rockstar has yet to even have this confirmed  yet. Posting a link and saying its confirmed is extremely retarded. 

2. Who cares. I purchased the CE it was well worth the money being a fan of every single one of thier games.

They are offering a shortcut take or leave it. Quit bitching. Pleanty of other games get away with it and its also justified.

3. This is set weeks after the storys ending events. Obviously if you played the f*cking story you would know the economy crashed hard as sh*t in ending events. So it makes sense your pulling only so much money out of banks and heists. 

• tre288 likes this

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by tre288, 25 September 2013 - 04:58 PM.

1. Rockstar has yet to even have this confirmed  yet. Posting a link and saying its confirmed is extremely retarded. 

2. Who cares. I purchased the CE it was well worth the money being a fan of every single one of thier games.

They are offering a shortcut take or leave it. Quit bitching. Pleanty of other games get away with it and its also justified.

3. This is set weeks after the storys ending events. Obviously if you played the f*cking story you would know the economy crashed hard as sh*t in ending events. So it makes sense your pulling only so much money out of banks and heists. 

I've heard and read in many other places that GTA:O was set before not after. I'm not sure which it's actually going to be now since the last few mentions of GTA:O's place in time have been said to be after.

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

1. I'd say it's more or less confirmed, being a discussion forum on opinions I'd say discussing the possiblity of monetary purchases in the game is fine.

I'm not being hostile so there is no need to call me extremely retarded.

2. Doesn't matter and isn't relevant to the topic.

2b. Just because other games do it doesn't make it right, in fact 'Micro- transactions- are disgusting.

3. The Online proportion of the game is set before the happenings of GTA V.

Also you have a thread which is similar to this with the whole bad sport portion of the game. :)

• MuddledMuppet likes this

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

I've heard and read in many other places that GTA:O was set before not after. I'm not sure which it's actually going to be now since the last few mentions of GTA:O's place in time have been said to be after.

Every preview ive seen says after.

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Every preview ive seen says after.

Every preview I've seen has said before. CVG one to be exact which was The Benz own words. 

I take it you recall your arguments or you only going to reply to one sentence?

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by tre288, 25 September 2013 - 05:14 PM.

1. I'd say it's more or less confirmed, being a discussion forum on opinions I'd say discussing the possiblity of monetary purchases in the game is fine.

I'm not being hostile so there is no need to call me extremely retarded.

2. Doesn't matter and isn't relevant to the topic.

2b. Just because other games do it doesn't make it right, in fact 'Micro- transactions- are disgusting.

3. The Online proportion of the game is set before the happenings of GTA V.

Also you have a thread which is similar to this with the whole bad sport portion of the game. :)

I get that people don't like microtransactions, but like it or not, they help and will help to keep GTA:O around longer. They are also completely optional.

I don't understand the hate. Why should people care about how much money someone else has anyway? The goal to be "richest" in game is kind of lame anyway. It's a goal everyone seems to care about, but There really is no point to it, and technically, only one person is going to be the richest at any given time.

This isn't even like other games where microtransactions get you things other people don't have unless they pay, this is just a cash boosterpack, cash anyone can get in game, and regardless if you buy or not, you still have to play and rank up to unlock things to even spend it on just like everyone else.

The game is about fun, despite people believe it's all about being the richest mofo on the block. If someone else wants to buy a cashcard because they can have fun with it, let them, it really in no way impedes your gameplay, or your fun.

Items in GTA:O are reportedly significantly cheaper than their singleplayer counterparts, and heists don't yield as much of a take either, but that doesn't mean moneys going to be hard to come by, and I can guarantee that by the time you rank up or whatever and unlock the next tier of weapons or the next new gun, you'll be able to afford it no problem anyway.

If it annoys you that the effort you put in doesn't feel worth it because someone else spent their hard earned actually money to get a little boost in nothing but fake cash, I really don't know what to tell you besides the fact that you should probably worry about having your own fun, and not how others are enjoying their time.

• Snapabowl likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

..Again, who gives a damn. Just to piss OP and all the complainers off, you're damn right I'll be putting some cash down for 1 mil right off the start. Why not?  

Did you read the link you posted? It'll still take that person who bought money right off the start quite a few rank ups to become sucessful. That person will end up having some money to put into it, but why does that bug you? 

If you're so damn good, this won't matter. Why am I doing it? Because I want to make my damn character, get a nice apartment, and get closer to having my favorite car, the Z-Type as soon as I possibly can, so I can hang out with my friends in a nice car, and while looking like the character I desire.  Will I also buy and upgrade an assault shottie as soon as I possibly can? Yep. Does that mean you can't beat me? Hell no. I like to think I'm damn good, but I know there are others out there too who are just as great, if not greater. 

You're thinking too much into it. And no, I don't need a huge post on "WELL, YOU'RE DA PROBLEM WITH THE INDUSTRY. DIS JUST MEANS MORE COMPANIES WILL DO IT ANYWAY." Hate to be that guy, but guess what champ? It's going to happen anyway. This is the generation where DLC makes money. Regardless of the fact if I like it or not, or if you like it or not, DLC like this will continue to happen. 

Am I semi-let down that R* is doing this? Yeah, kinda. But GTA Online is hyping itself up to be a huge MMO. Most MMO/games like this allow these kinda things. 

Anyway, for TL;DR: You'll be fine. Yeah, players like me who do want to plop some around 14 bucks down, even though that's not even a high amount at all will get a nice start into the game. That doesn't mean the paying players are that far ahead. We all still have to rank up to get the truly good things. We all still have to have skill to shoot down other players. We all still have to work our way to the top. Only clear advantage is having more money to buy the same things you eveuntally can.  

If anything, weapon DLC should piss you off more. You want to talk about clear advantages? How about being able to buy one hit kill great with autoaim  tomahawks in RDR? Be glad they're not adding in some stupid explosive rifle DLC, or something along those lines. At least not yet. 

• Snapabowl likes this

Anrotje1
  • Anrotje1

Kingpin

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'm fine with this, as long as it isn't going to be 'Pay to Win' or in this case 'Pay to Buy Awesome Properties'....

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm fine with this, as long as it isn't going to be 'Pay to Win' or in this case 'Pay to Buy Awesome Properties'....

You can't just buy them right off the bat anyway, you still need to play, rank up and actually do things in order to unlock higher end properties and whatnot, so it's all good.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I think people think it's going to take a while to be able to afford what you want to buy in this game, but for summer reason I really doubt that. This won't be much of an edge for people.

Then again I could be wrong

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

I think people think it's going to take a while to be able to afford what you want to buy in this game, but for summer reason I really doubt that. This won't be much of an edge for people.

Then again I could be wrong

Read the link OP posted. You may have enough to buy it, but apparently you'll have to be the rank to even unlock the oppritunity to purchase it. 

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by VeNoMxOfxWaR, 25 September 2013 - 05:33 PM.

The only thing worrying is the payouts being smaller to compensate for downgrade in purchases of the bigger things. 

Or if the time/reward just isn't worth it so the only option is grind for weeks on end for a gun/car/apartment or buy cash cards.

I'm not sure why many of you are so quick to be angry and use caps ect.

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

I offer my condolences if you've never been on a leaderboard for game that you compete in. If cash is the incentive, thats what I'm playing it for. I'm not playing it to be on a headset with Jimmy, do donuts and see f*cking explosions. The leaderboard my friend, so I can show my girlfriend, my parents, my hamster and get a f*cking pat on the back.

If I'm doing heists to earn cash, I'd like to not only buy things with it but chase people in the cash leaderboard ahead me. That gives me an incentive to play. Sure, Rockstar may only rank cash "earned" rather than cash "purchased" - but even thats merely a speculation, just like this topic, and the OPs opinion that he's "entitled" to. http://dictionary.re...browse/ENTITLED

Oh you're buying cash? It isn't because you want to support Rockstar. Don't disguise it in weapons upgrades. Its because your gaming skills are incompetent. And yes I am better than you, mentally and physically with a controller, just for thinking like that. You're welcome to purchase and play the game how you want - but lets open your second top kitchen drawer, reach for the sharpest knife cut the bullsh*t out

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

As I've stated before on these forums, this really isn't that big of a deal. Who cares of someone wants to spend real money on fake money? How is this going to affect your game?? You people making more out of this than you need too.

Online mode is open ended and there is no way to finish it or "beat it." So if someone wants to waste there own money on something that they have plenty of time to gain for free then what does it matter?

Think of it like this.

If I buy £54 worth of £1.250.000m cards that's 5m. I then put the 5m into Ammunation at the beginning of the game, now I'm rich and can buy ANYTHING I want and then control the stocks because I cheated my way to the top with cash cards.

The one remaining thing for GTA Online is whether or not missions payout like the Singleplayer version, the rewards in SP were diabolical with only two big payouts, more if you did the Lester missions at the appropriate time, I for one didn't and neither did many others. 

If I only get $200-$300 dollar as a mission and people can just buy a $100,000 for £1.99 then it's pay 2 win because the reward/time isn't worth it.

The richer will only get richer by controlling the stock. In the end, we ALL will get there, or close enough, as soon as we get SOME money and we are done shopping (cars / weapons / house / appearance) . The "wallet warriors" will only get there faster.

In the end, it doesn`t mean sh*t if someone else has more money than you do, since he can`t spend them on higher rank stuff. And by the time he gets the rank, I assume everybody can or gets close to, otherwise Rockstar kinda f*cked us all over and will try to force an aggressive pay 2 go forward scheme - which I won`t put past them as it is, but it seems a bit too... EA like :) .

We`ll live and see, I guess.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I personally don't care how anyone feels about it. I'm going to buy a cash pack on the first day it's released. I run a 300 member crew and I need that planning room so my boys can start doing heists. You guys can keep the convenience store robberies. 

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by tre288, 25 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

I offer my condolences if you've never been on a leaderboard for game that you compete in. If cash is the incentive, thats what I'm playing it for. I'm not playing it to be on a headset with Jimmy, do donuts and see f*cking explosions. The leaderboard my friend, so I can show my girlfriend, my parents, my hamster and get a f*cking pat on the back.

If I'm doing heists to earn cash, I'd like to not only buy things with it but chase people in the cash leaderboard ahead me. That gives me an incentive to play. Sure, Rockstar may only rank cash "earned" rather than cash "purchased" - but even thats merely a speculation, just like this topic, and the OPs opinion that he's "entitled" to. http://dictionary.re...browse/ENTITLED

Oh you're buying cash? It isn't because you want to support Rockstar. Don't disguise it in weapons upgrades. Its because your gaming skills are incompetent. And yes I am better than you, mentally and physically with a controller, just for thinking like that. You're welcome to purchase and play the game how you want - but lets open your second top kitchen drawer, reach for the sharpest knife cut the bullsh*t out

Not everyone cares about leaderboards and how "superior" they make you feel. your gratification comes from thinking your rank on a leaderboard means something and that other people care that you're on it, other peoples gratification comes from playing the game and enjoying it their way.

You mention it's just speculation that bought cash might not contribute to a leaderboards statistics, yet you're here speculating that money in general plays any part in leaderboard statistics. For all you know it could just track kills, successful heists, completed missions.

Regardless, it's not hard to think that If the leaderboards rank based on funds, that they would track based on those earned from completing missions, robbing stores, doing heists, payouts from stocks etc.

• MuddledMuppet and THE DRAGOON like this

Ste_1
  • Ste_1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Im buying 4 Great White Shark Cash Cards $1,250,000

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 25 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Continue to prove why you're a bigger jack ass than I thought of you the first time when you were throwing out insults left and right at people who's opinions differed from you about this subject. That damn ego, man. 

Money isn't what you get put on the leader boards, and I'm pretty sure R* knows better than that. From what I remember, from playing through different missions on SP? It's who's the most accurate. It's who does things the quickest. It's who can avoid most damage dealt. .  Also, if you're biggest accomplishment you can show your family is a god damn name on a game leader board, then I do apologize for you. While I like being on leader boards as well, that shouldn't be the end all be all to your accomplishments. 

Also, about that entilted thing? I'm also entilted to leave my well thought out reply, that neither YOU, OP or anyone else gave a serious damn reply to. 

On a side note, you're completely innacurate. My reasons for buying the nicer things are so I can enjoy my game, just like you want to enjoy yours. You want to make the leader boards immeditly, by climbing that rank and beating all the evil payers who are just seeking the easy way out, go for it. But try to realize who sounds more childish here. People who just put a measly 13 bucks down on the game, still having to rank up, or the guy crying about how his virtual world will be corrupted by the evil payers who dare get a little bit of a money head start. 

On a PS, lose the damn ego. I came to debate about why this isn't as bad as you people are making it out to be, not get an essay on "I'm better than you. Trust me bro. I can beat you on the controller, mentally and physically." Go take that childish sh*t to CoD. 

• tre288 likes this

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

I think this like add on for Xbox live

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Continue to prove why you're a bigger jack ass than I thought of you the first time. 

Money isn't what you get put on the leader boards, and I'm pretty sure R* knows better than that. From what I remember, from playing through different missions on SP? It's who's the most accurate. It's who does things the quickest. It's who can avoid most damage dealt. It's who's the quickest.  Also, if you're biggest accomplishment you can show your family is a god damn name on a game leader board, then I do apologize for you. While I like being on leader boards as well, that shouldn't be the end all be all to your accomplishments. 

Also, about that entilted thing? I'm also entilted to leave my well thought out reply, that neither YOU, OP or anyone else gave a serious damn reply to. 

On a side note, you're completely innacurate. My reasons for buying the nicer things are so I can enjoy my game, just like you want to enjoy yours. You want to make the leader boards immeditly, by climbing that rank and beating all the evil payers who are just seeking the easy way out, go for it. But try to realize who sounds more childish here. People who just put a measly 13 bucks down on the game, still having to rank up, or the guy crying about how his virtual world will be corrupted by the evil payers who dare get a little bit of a money head start. 

On a PS, lose the damn ego. I came to debate about why this isn't as bad as you people are making it out to be, not get an essay on "I'm better than you. Trust me bro. I can beat you on the controller, mentally and physically." Go take that childish sh*t to CoD. 

Wait, so.. its almost as if you're trying to convince me that your last spoilt comment was worthy of anything other than insinuating that you're a spoilt little boy - paying to show off "cool things" to your friends. "Hey guyz, check me out! Z-Type, just paid for it.. cash bro!"

To be fair, I'm almost jealous of your lavish life. Most posts suggest you're a whiney little spoiled brat. If you didn't post non sense 400 times a day, I'd go retrieve them for you.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Continue to prove why you're a bigger jack ass than I thought of you the first time. 

Money isn't what you get put on the leader boards, and I'm pretty sure R* knows better than that. From what I remember, from playing through different missions on SP? It's who's the most accurate. It's who does things the quickest. It's who can avoid most damage dealt. It's who's the quickest.  Also, if you're biggest accomplishment you can show your family is a god damn name on a game leader board, then I do apologize for you. While I like being on leader boards as well, that shouldn't be the end all be all to your accomplishments. 

Wait, so.. its almost as if you're trying to convince me that your last spoilt comment was worthy of anything other than insinuating that you're a spoilt little boy - paying to show off "cool things" to your friends. "Hey guyz, check me out! Z-Type, just paid for it.. cash bro!"

To be fair, I'm almost jealous of your lavish life. Most posts suggest you're a whiney little spoiled brat. If you didn't post non sense 400 times a day, I'd go retrieve them for you.

Spoilt little boy? Get real, champ. Let's take some things in account here. First off, I started off in the ghetto and moved somewhat into the suburbs. Still not rich. I have a low end ass job, which is fast food. I make about.. 200-300, if I'm lucky as my paycheck. I'm not spoiled or rich by any means.  

I have to work for things. Fact of the matter is, going off the fact the most expensive card is what.. 13 bucks? That doesn't make me spoilt. That's me putting 13 bucks from my pay check to get a little bit of a head start to get some of the things in the game that I prefer.  

I don't have a lavish life. I have an average life that I'm fine with. You're just acting like an immature ass right now, realize that. This whole thing isn't as big of a deal as you people are making it. 

• Snapabowl likes this

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Lol MS gave me $20 credit from buying GTA V from them, guess I know what I'm spending that credit on!!!

Fiery_Irish
  • Fiery_Irish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I have faith that if these cards are implemented that there will also be ways to combat people taking control of the stocks and such.  I personally will never buy any of that stuff since it is pretty much a waste of money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users