» «
Photo

BAWSAQ Stock Charts [kept up to date]

19 replies to this topic
FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:24 AM Edited by FXtrader, 28 September 2013 - 06:54 AM.

Before TODAY, I haven't noticed prices changing more than once per day. However, now that is not the case. Perhaps Rockstar is improving the system.

Now, I will attempt to record the price at the CLOSE of each DAY

I will also attempt to record the CLOSE price on each sunday, and I will create a WEEKLY chart (where each price is plotted once per week)

I will log online as often as possible (i'll definitely miss some days, so others help would be appreciated!!) and try to record the opening price for the day

I noticed that in game, the BAWSAQ charts show the past 5 hours of price movement, but it has not seemed to be working accurately.
I will try it again today now that I am noticing BAWSAQ stock prices flucuating more than once per day.

Perhaps it is ONCE per hour like I have heard is the case (but it seemed to be broken)

So anyway

I thought this would be an interesting concept. Since the charts given to us by Rockstar only seem to reflect the last 7 days of price, I decided to plot some by myself.

I will do my best to keep these stocks up to date, but I won't lie, there will be days when I don't remember to check. So if possible it would be great if some of you can help out, and whenever possible, please post a list of all the current prices for the day, and I will then plot them on the chart.

Here is a chart of Hawk and Little (HAL)

Daily Chart

The largest firearms manufacturer in the United States, protecting Americans from each other since 1850

v5a547.jpg

Because I can plot the daily closes, that means I can make the WEEKLY chart into candlesticks, which will track the HIGH/LOW for the week, and the close.

This thread is open for discussion for anything and everything related to BAWSAQ..

Thanks for anyone who can try and post prices each day.

• GTAhole likes this

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

reserved

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

reserved

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

Can't you get all this info on Rockstars social club site?

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:12 PM Edited by FXtrader, 25 September 2013 - 12:35 PM.

AMMU-NATION (AMU)

I'm starting to think a simple plot chart will be best, because thats what Rockstar uses so it will be easiest for most people to understand.

24np9v4.jpg

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Can't you get all this info on Rockstars social club site?

I don't think so. Just a very, very undetailed chart, and it only goes back for 7 days.

Dest45
  • Dest45

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

AMMU-NATION (AMU)

I'm starting to think a simple plot chart will be best, because thats what Rockstar uses so it will be easiest for most people to understand.

I like the second one cause its a lot easier to notice the change in stock price

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:43 PM Edited by FXtrader, 25 September 2013 - 12:45 PM.

AMMU-NATION (AMU)

I like the second one cause its a lot easier to notice the change in stock price

I'm going to stick with the line graph like Rockstar uses on the in game internet, and on the Social Club.

I just wish they would give us more detailed charting so I don't have to track all this myself.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by FXtrader, 25 September 2013 - 02:00 PM.

I wonder if any of the buying or selling actually has any effect yet (from the campaign characters cash)

Very, very interesting. Lots of testing to be done.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

I guess what I will do is plot yesterdays closing price (the one you see as the "last 24 hours"), this is the most simple as R* provides the information

27y7cb6.jpg

HouserVT
  • HouserVT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by HouserVT, 25 September 2013 - 03:36 PM.

I just wish they would give us more detailed charting so I don't have to track all this myself.

Amen. They're doing a pretty poor job of this so far... most of this doesn't even make sense. Perhaps that's by intention... I can't imagine they'd accidentally not notice that their stuff is completely screwed up; and not like a small typo either.

I think they must be making some changes and resetting some things. Two days ago the HAL stock looked like this to me:

Spoiler

Which doesn't make any sense. A High of $1.20, Low of $1.20, a Value of $1.20 ... and a Last of $1.04!? To say nothing of the chart which is quite clearly showing a representation of an entirely different set of variables. I hope they iron this out a little.

In the meantime, THANK YOU for taking the time to put together this data. It's nice to have a record of actual prices instead of a record of random numbers unrelated to the stock.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Houser, you are completely right. The charting is very in accurate, even the high/low quotes dont seem to make sense.

I'm almost positive "last" represents what the price ended up being at 12am EST time the previous day

So the prices that I will post will coordinate with that.

It would be fantastic if it would show us the daily high and daily/low for YESTERDAY (and today), as it already shows yesterdays price CLOSE, they should add in the high/low.

That way I could make much more detailed candle stick charts!

thedkexperience
  • thedkexperience

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

For what it's worth, I've made 1.7 million over the last two days on Wiz after investing almost 50 million.  At under $60 a share, and with no real massive weaknesses (like a Cluck N' Bell truck to blow up) it seemed like a good investment to me.  I highly recommend some more of you jump on the Wiz stock.  Good luck.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by FXtrader, 26 September 2013 - 03:49 AM.

i have a little of the wiz

im mostly into Hawk and Little, which has tripled in price since I bought it, making me almost $200 million

i really don't think any of this matters though until online hits..

if it even matters at all

who knows the "stock market" for online could be a joke, and not even be affected by players buying or selling.

HouserVT
  • HouserVT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

So, something I've noticed with the charts that I didn't notice originally. At first the charts seemed so ridiculously off... but then I started wondering, what if the charts just don't include decimal points. A lot of the charts seem a lot more related to the quotes if you just imagine decimal points in the right places. But still, it doesn't quite matchup, but it's a lot closer.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 AM Edited by FXtrader, 27 September 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Here is yesterdays closing price for HAL

but since, it has shot up tremendously.

im still not exactly sure when the daily price closes, but at least i know what the price is (using social club)

HAL currently up to 4.24, up 59% on the day. it seems like other people are bidding it up too

have no idea when or where the price will close but, ill post another chart when it does.

2hcoz81.jpg

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by FXtrader, 27 September 2013 - 09:23 PM.

Lol ive made over 500 mil on Hawk and Little. incredible over $6 now,

everyone with a brain is dumping ammunation and buying HAL

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by FXtrader, 28 September 2013 - 06:52 AM.

Update on Hawk and Little

Yesterday price closed at 4.24

v5a547.jpg

21llahu.jpg

I closed out of it and entered into PibWasser yesterday at 2.60/2.80 a share somewhere in there

Will post a chart for PibWasser in a moment

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by FXtrader, 28 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

Man I would love to get even the SLIGHTEST bit of info from Rockstar on how BAWSAQ works.

There is not one shred of information on the internet. Other than people speculating that "buying ammo increases ammunation"

Do stocks move randomly or is it driven by buyers and sellers.... 

Thats all I would like to know.

Also, give us the option to short-sell stocks please. Thank you.

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Does anyone know how to make an application get past the age verification of the socialclub bawsaq? http://socialclub.ro...mes/gtav/bawsaq (you have to get your age verified when you haven't logged in or anything (you can see it when you clear your browsers cache/cookies whatever)).

If i know how to get past the age verification i can make a mobile application that keeps track of all the stock data and produces a chart... (i can set up a database that updates when the stock price changes, so always newest info). (just dont know how to make it automatically update itself)

i think alot of people would benefit :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users