Photo

GTA V would be 10/10 if...

3 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Franklin had gang wars from GTA SA, Micheal had loads of optional heists, and Trevor had some kind of drug operation similar to GTA VCS. 

You would have so much going on, loads of income so you can keep buying stuff for your guns, you would be constantly collecting vehicles and modding them and such. Its such a shame this kind of dynamic activity has once again been forgotten.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

THere are too many easy implemantations in the single player game that would make this game sooooo much better.

What you mentioned is brilliant.

May I add, more banks/shops to rob.

Assassination of business leaders to manipulate stock prices, along with sabotaging trucks and equipment.

Make the buildings accessable for example, could have even just copy pasted the interior from other shops I dont care.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

It is already a 10/10 in my opinion, but I agree that all of that would be very good. I was hoping for some awesome gang warfare playing as Franklin!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Yeah by more banks/shops to rob I mean thats all part of Micheal side missions. I like your idea of influencing the market by more assassination missions as well, they could be like the payphone missions from Vice City!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users