Multiple Safehouses

4 replies to this topic
tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

When we buy one safehouse/garage, then we have the money to buy anther one, will the previous safehouse/garage still be owned by you or will it go away? Because if we can buy multiple garages, I'm planning to get all my favorite cars and put them in there.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

I assume, and this is just guesswork from my part, i dont think what you are asking is confirmed.

But Im pretty sure you start out buying the cheapest appartment with 1-2 garage spaces (if you want). You then upgrade and upgrade until you get a penthouse with a 10 slot garage. Im fairly certain that you wont be able to have several safehouses.

But there might be a garage property you can buy, and store cars. Maybe, just speculating

Thugger
  • Thugger

Black Lives Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

I assume, and this is just guesswork from my part, i dont think what you are asking is confirmed.

But Im pretty sure you start out buying the cheapest appartment with 1-2 garage spaces (if you want). You then upgrade and upgrade until you get a penthouse with a 10 slot garage. Im fairly certain that you wont be able to have several safehouses.

But there might be a garage property you can buy, and store cars. Maybe, just speculating

Your speculations are wrong.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I read somewhere today that you only can have one safehouse at the time. Sorry I can't remember where exactly so I can't quote it, will add later if I can.

If this is true, i'm kinda gutted. I'm wanting a house in the hills, a house in blaine county and a beach-side spot.

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

So did I! :/

The article was on Eurogamer.net today and this info was confirmed by "people with early access to the [online] mode"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users