Quantcast

» «
Photo

Reach a remote island, snipe a boater - what happens?

8 replies to this topic
bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by bicycles?, 25 September 2013 - 10:09 AM.

As fast as you can turn the gun towards the beach the cops are already halfway towards you, with a helicopter in the air.

BONUS: you can't use weapons while swimming and most of the surfaces of the islands aren predesignated 'cover spots,' and without being able to crouch, it's over in seconds.

Then I respawn/walk out of the hospital, input the bmx cheat, and have fun with the cinematic camera, until I run over a pedestrian and have to stop what I'm doing - having fun - for a stressful, boring, infuriating, unnecessary wait, to avoid the police and the loss of more money than I'd make on most missions. Again.

This game f------ sucks in the most basic of ways.

Graphics and story are amazing. I appreciate the effort put into it, but they put out an unfinished/subpar product, and being an offline user, I just feel disrespected, like I was scammed and now I have to sit through hours of the scammer laughing in my face telling me when and when not to push buttons...

Scruff85
  • Scruff85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

You use the bmx cheat but not the lower wanted level....

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

How can you get 3 stars wanted level from shooting 1 guy.

I went up on a tall building and sniped people on the freeway, when i got to 2 stars i just waited for a minute so they didnt get a chopper in the air. Then went on my merry way of killiing. Once I did get a chopper on me, i shot it down with an rpg, slid down the ladder and bolted

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Dont get me wrong, allot of this game is subpar, and if your an offline user, thats not gonna change, GTAO looks amazing tho.

But I dont see this issue that most people ahve with cops and peds.

Sure, ive fired a suppressed weapon, out of sight of anyone and still gotten a wanted level, but it doesnt happen all the time

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

Ive said this in another thread.

Im under the impression of the all knowing all seeing cops is a bug. The reaction is very much like trying to jump the fence into the prison or trying to get into the Military Base..Its instantly initiated. Compare that to when youre in the City or even the towns and youll notice that it requires someone to call the cops on you or for you to make enough racket to garner the attention of the cops.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Yeah the cops in this game really piss me off. You cant do anything without getting a 2 star wanted level. Then you kill someone trying to get away and theres you're helicopter. No escape. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Likely there will be a patch but my only annoyance is the shooting. What idiot decided: Kay guise letz mak it so dat da player dys after 3 gun shots! :devil: Best way to troll, Rockstar lol.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Likely there will be a patch but my only annoyance is the shooting. What idiot decided: Kay guise letz mak it so dat da player dys after 3 gun shots! :devil: Best way to troll, Rockstar lol.

"What idiot decided..."

I said this to myself about a dozen times before accepting that it's on purpose to force people online, and then a few dozen times after that.

no crouch button. No crouch button? And only designated cover objects?  I've spent way more time being frustrated, wondering "what f*cking idiot..."  than I have enjoying gameplay

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

The cops have been scripted to cheat.

The bump from behind.

The breaking from the front.

Hit % 90 when shooting from distance or during chase, and you lose health way to fast, the armor is usually gone when in your vehicle so when you get out it's one shot death

Choppers at 3 stars( should have been 4 stars).

They are glued to you when behind you but also in front of you when on long stretches of road, you can not force them of the road cause they never come a long side you( Thats what i miss the most)

It dosn't matter how heavy your vehicle is they still bump you to lose control or slow you down from the front( A truck should just shove them away).

If you shoot thier tires they will just continue like nothing happened( they should spin out and crash and burn).

Every trick they have is overpovered compared to what you have, for example the bumping from behind, they can bump you to lose control, but you can't bump them to lose control.

In the start i liked the challenge, but now it's just frustrating with the cheating moves, and chases very quickly become borring instead of fun.

And no, i am not trying to get away from them, i am trying to battle them, but all you can do is blow them up with exsplosivs.

But It's not going to change, cause it's all build in to somehow balance the game, even though it's in favor of the cops.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users