Quantcast

» «
Photo

how to rich in gta 5? Seriously someone damn tell it........

17 replies to this topic
saarthak29
  • saarthak29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

REALLY HOW CAN WE RICH IN GTA 5 AND CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THERE CONCEPT OF STOCK MARKET?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

you can easily get rich by doing(replaying) the heists.

on the ign did a nice article explaining the stock market, they explain what to do and how to manipulate the market in your favor.

look for it.

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

you need to read the posts on this forum section before making posts like this. all info is here. if your too lazy to look then why should we say?

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Can you really replay heists and make more money from doing that ? Wow I never knew that !

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Selling your ass in the corner, travestited, of course.

TEHACEgta
  • TEHACEgta

Have you got the Tickets to Los Santos?

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Buy Stores, make them Missions and you get more and more Money each GTA-Week!!!! Like the Cinemas for Michael, they give up to 260000 per GTA-Week! Thats the real way to get rich!!! And for a short GTA-Week go slipong ( safe) with your characters and a Week is over fast!!! Sorry for my bad English!! :)

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

I've tried replaying heists, mythbusted, Not true.

you can't replay a heist over and over again to keep making 20Mil.

It's pretty annoying, The only way to make any money is by metagaming, I'm never going to be able to afford the 20Million theatre on my first game because I didn't know which stocks to buy ahead of time.

HitGta
  • HitGta

EDM

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

I've tried replaying heists, mythbusted, Not true.

you can't replay a heist over and over again to keep making 20Mil.

It's pretty annoying, The only way to make any money is by metagaming, I'm never going to be able to afford the 20Million theatre on my first game because I didn't know which stocks to buy ahead of time.

Pretty annoying? There would be no point having a stock market system, and buying properties to gain money, if you could just replay the last mission over and over again.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

I'm never going to be able to afford the 20Million theatre on my first game because I didn't know which stocks to buy ahead of time.

Always quick save before starting any mission, so you can reload after watching the intro and get any thing you need in preparation BEFORE you start the mission properly. Makes everything a little easier, especially Lester's missions. 

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Stocks

86n1.jpg

Damp Sausage
  • Damp Sausage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

My way of making quick & easy cash is the stock market. And I get to have fun doing it. Anyways, tactic is putting all my money in all characters on Augury Insurance (motor insurance company) on the stock markets and then getting a tank and destroying as many vehicles as possible before my tank gives out. Doing this raises the Augury Insurance in the stock markets and gets you a ton of money. Most I made in 1 run was 3.7 million from putting 24 million in.

Selwood24
  • Selwood24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:06 AM Edited by Selwood24, 25 September 2013 - 11:07 AM.

You guys should use this method http://www.ps3trophi...n-missions.html

I started a new game so I can take advantage of this.

luis klebitz bellic
  • luis klebitz bellic

FU*K THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I GET CARELESS PAPA

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:08 AM Edited by luis klebitz bellic, 25 September 2013 - 11:08 AM.

do replaying heists give you money BUT dont change story progression ?

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Mug Pedestrians.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

My way of making quick & easy cash is the stock market. And I get to have fun doing it. Anyways, tactic is putting all my money in all characters on Augury Insurance (motor insurance company) on the stock markets and then getting a tank and destroying as many vehicles as possible before my tank gives out. Doing this raises the Augury Insurance in the stock markets and gets you a ton of money. Most I made in 1 run was 3.7 million from putting 24 million in.

Worth a try!

Mug Pedestrians.

LOL

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

everybody keeps saying replay missions.. it does not work.. Rockstar is not stupid, although I have no idea how to use stocks well, I got money of 2 of the assassination missions and that was it

Benno215
  • Benno215

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by Benno215, 25 September 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Does this actually work?

EDIT: Not sure why I asked that when i'm about to go on the game.

angvi1
  • angvi1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:54 PM Edited by angvi1, 25 September 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Stocks! Liberty Bank!

All you need. . .  and some starter cash.

Hopefully you havent spent all the earned cash from the final heist.

Anyways. Liberty Bank is the best way.

The lowest stock cost is 4... something.

Highest is about 20+

Meaning you can cash in about 5 times your investment.

Simply have to buy the stocks when its at its lowest. . . (4 to 6 id say) and cash out when it goes above 10.

You could try and get it as close as possible to 20, but if it seams to vary alot between 9 and 10.... its better to sell your stocks and then invest again when its back at a low buy cost.

I buy all the stocks i can get and sell when its between 10 to 20. earning me about 6 to 8 million when investing 10 million.

Which is not even half the cash i could get, but id rather sell fast and buy fast again to keep cashing in.

You could spend time waiting for it to reach 20+, but it could as easily drop to 5 just as it was about to reach a 15+. And then you would be waiting again.

So yeah Liberty bank.

Has a low buy rate......

And has a good growth option-

Sorry for the totally chaotic text, but hope people understand the basics of this.

Using the online Stock Market btw is horrible atm since it only seams to have a 0,10 growth

curve. . . .

BTW:

Stocks can change every 30 seconds. So can go fast just aswell.

When you sleep in game (you can skip the saving) it goes forth 6 hours in game and thus accelerates the stocks growth or descent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users