83 replies to this topic
Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

I will have to admit, as time went on and information finally started to pour in after the announcement, I had already built up in my head all these glorious things that V could be. The possibilities seemed to be endless, however that was in my head. I knew it wouldn't be as big as a imagined because, well, I had built up V in my head so much that it would be technilogically impossible to build what I had dreamed up. I accepted it and I am able to appreciate this game for what it is, a brilliant and excellent game that I know I would not be able to create myself, and I respect Rockstar for it. I do not have to be 'sucking R* dick' to appreciate this game, it is in fact a damn fine game. So I agree with the OP that it is certain peoples fault that they do not like the game, their expectation were way too high without realization. You just got to be realistic about.

Just think of every other game on the market today that can give you a solid 40 to 50 or more hours of single player gameplay without it going stale... not a lot of them out there.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

The OP and all who argue with him are the cancer of this forum

peanutbutterjam
  • peanutbutterjam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Comes into thread, posts this, thinks he isn't cancer.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Ain't nothin' over til it's over.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 12:57 PM.

You've been here seven days. I've been here seven years. Yet, I'm the cancer? 

Just remember man, opinions are like a$$holes everyone's got one... Right Ziggy? 

Oh please, you're one of the most opinionated f*ckers here. 

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Ironic, a thread bitching about people bitching.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion. 

I'm done bothering. Have fun posting pointless whines on the other side of the whine brigade and feeling superior.

Have fun feeling superior by trying to distinguish yourself away from the whine-brigade.  :panic:

Obligatory: If I wanted my own comeback I'd have wiped it off your mothers chin.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 01:04 PM.

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion. 

I'm done bothering. Have fun posting pointless whines on the other side of the whine brigade and feeling superior.

Have fun feeling superior by trying to distinguish yourself away from the whine-brigade.  :panic:

Obligatory: If I wanted my own comeback I'd have wiped it off your mothers chin.

Cliche: That comeback's been used so many times, it's got as much replay value as your mother. 

Ironic, a thread bitching about people bitching.

crying-baby.jpg

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

crying-baby.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I honestly don't give a damn about what you have to say. Every third thread is of some dude who bitches about the bitchers and obviously that also needs to stop.

Also stop stating your worthless opinions as facts. I honestly cannot stand those who bash other opinions thinking they are right. This message board is all about opinions. If nobody had a contrasting opinion then this whole forum could just be binned because every thread would be butterflies and sunshine, all repetitive discussions, even worse than it is now. There isn't a need for this bullsh*t thread. If you want to berate gamers with your pathetic 'get a life' attitude then go away, GTAF is not for your ass.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 01:09 PM.

crying-baby.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

I'd rather be caught bitching about whiny bitches who won't shut the f*ck up about V. We need one massive complaint topic where they can all go to whine. Why do we need hundreds of 'GTA V DISAPPOINTS ME' topics? Seems pointless to be honest.

I honestly don't give a damn about what you have to say. Every third thread is of some dude who bitches about the bitchers and obviously that also needs to stop.

Also stop stating your worthless opinions as facts. I honestly cannot stand those who bash other opinions thinking they are right. This message board is all about opinions. If nobody had a contrasting opinion then this whole forum could just be binned because every thread would be butterflies and sunshine, all repetitive discussions, even worse than it is now. There isn't a need for this bullsh*t thread. If you want to berate gamers with your pathetic 'get a life' attitude then go away, GTAF is not for your ass. 

No.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

Well, I agree that everything could go to one thread.  Or at least consolidated into a couple of sub-rant threads pertaining to certain aspects of the game. 

But so could this thread.  As somebody already stated, there are nearly as many threads bitching at people for bitching about the game as there are threads about people bitching about the game. 

I just found it ironic.  And frankly, your attitude seems to be a little brash. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Well, I agree that everything could go to one thread.  Or at least consolidated into a couple of sub-rant threads pertaining to certain aspects of the game. 

But so could this thread.  As somebody already stated, there are nearly as many threads bitching at people for bitching about the game as there are threads about people bitching about the game. 

I'd argue the ratio is more 10:1, complaints being the higher number.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

My attitude must be brash. Can't deal with all these other opinionated high and mighty f*cksticks without coming off a little brash myself. But still, a complaint topic seems like the way forward. 

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

My attitude must be brash. Can't deal with all these other opinionated high and mighty f*cksticks without coming off a little brash myself. But still, a complaint topic seems like the way forward. 

Such is life on these forums it seems.  Not too different from any other internet forum though, I suppose.  If you make the topic, I will support it.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

I think one complaint thread would solve a lot of issues on this forum.

Would keep the people upset about the game in one thread. It would keep the people sick of complaints happy.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hence the obligatory part.

Calls others opinionated high and might f*cks :s lolz :p

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Hence the obligatory part.

Calls others opinionated high and might f*cks :s lolz :p

Acts high and mighty. Puts lolz cause he's a 12 year old mook. 

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Whining about whiners is still whining. Stop whining.

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Personally, I'm also getting sick of every other thread being about how awful/amazing this game is. It's a wildly entertaining game, but there's plenty of room for improvement as well. I'm really enjoying my time spent in the re-introduced Los Santos. I've had the game since it's release and I'm only at 45%. I'm taking my time and seeing everything the game has to offer. R* took their time developing a massive, and vividly detailed world. As a consumer, I feel I should take my time as well to appreciate all the work they've put in. Does the game have it's flaws? Yes, but then again so did every GTA before it. They've put so much time and effort into this game and have really accomplished something with current gen consoles that we never thought could be done. 

They have improved certain things, but have also taken a step back with others. For example, they improved the targeting systems which feels much more fluid, but they've made NPC's easier to kill. I love that several guys gang up on me I punch a female NPC (which is nothing new). I can literally take on 5 guys, swinging in any direction with out having to turn my character around to face them. Unfortunately the fun is short lived because alot of them can be knocked out with a single punch. Another good example would be the new wanted system. I LOVE the fact that they the police have a field of vision. It makes escaping them feel much more realistic and instinctual. I do hate, however, that they seem to be all knowing. I mean, whats the point of maxing out your stealth and purchasing supressors if the cops instantly know where you are regardless of whether you leave witnesses or not? See, the problem is that no matter what R* adds or removes, people will always piss and moan. The only thing they can do is improve on the things people bitched about the most and hope they don't mind when they pay less attention to smaller things.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that when it's all said and done, it's still just a game. It was made as a form of entertainment, not something to despise or worship. I understatnd that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but why do you feel like you can only have one of two opinions? People seem to either love it or hate it without realizing that there is a middle ground.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

I think it's obvious from reading my first few posts and then reading the ones after you made that ridiculous claim that my effort in responding has greatly diminished :p

Rollin
  • Rollin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

3. The driving system.

IV's driving system was f*cked up. There was no 'skill' involved in driving those cars, it just felt like you were skilled. Turned corners, sliding out of control, and never have complete control of your car was just weird.

Actually there was skill involved in driving those cars. It felt like I was skilled because when I turned corners, I didn't slide out of control and had complete control of my car, while some people complained about the things you stated in point 3 happening to them thus proving the fact that skill was involved.

If it wasn't then why did people complain about their inability to maintain control of the cars, wouldn't everyone be really good at it, even the most unskillful drivers. 

• boxmonster likes this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:26 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

I think it's obvious from reading my first few posts and then reading the ones after you made that ridiculous claim that my effort in responding has greatly diminished :p

I'm past caring, move on. 

On another note, the Official Complaint topic is up. That should cut down the amount of whiny threads. Hopefully it'll make the section a little more bearable. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

Cool and sensible reply, Ziggy. "No". Really explains everything.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

YOu know what you're doing here OP? You're whining. Face it. And the way you reply doesn't make you look any better,

I love the game btw, but reading some posts here just give me cancer.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

YOu know what you're doing here OP? You're whining. Face it. And the way you reply doesn't make you look any better,

I love the game btw, but reading some posts here just give me cancer.

Like I said, I'd rather people told me I was whining over people bitching than over how sh*t GTA V is.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

We need a topic for the bitchers to be happy, and we need a topic for the bitchers bitching about the bitchers to be happy. :p Then this section could be free of these moronic threads, all of them. Bitches could stay in one place and the bitchers of the bitches could stay in another.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

We need a topic for the bitchers to be happy, and we need a topic for the bitchers bitching about the bitchers to be happy. :p Then this section could be free of these moronic threads, all of them. Bitches could stay in one place and the bitchers of the bitches could stay in another.

I've made a complaint topic. I'm sure that it's a solution. It'd put all the whiners in one place, nobody would feel the need to whine about the overpopulating whine-threads, and then the section could just be a little less cluttered with pointless threads. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 25 September 2013 - 01:37 PM.

OP. I salute you. Especially your HUGE list of End-game activities. 

audience.gif

• Ziggy455 likes this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 01:41 PM.

OP. I salute you. Especially your HUGE list of End-game activities. 

audience.gif

Thank-you, sir. It's nice to know not everybody's got a stick up their ass. :)

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

I totally have. But not about V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users