Karma for all you whiners.

83 replies to this topic
Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:52 AM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Every second thread appears to be some little kid whining about this game, so let me just justify it for you. You see since the V announcement trailer, thousands of you little kids have swarmed the V section, polluting it with your repetitive, retarded posts. You guys spent 90% of your time in this section, discussing this game, building it up, putting it on a pedestal. And what happens? When the game is released, you've got this big image in your head of what V is and stuff. If you spent a little less time on here, and more time doing sh*t, you'd have realized the game is still an amazing game. 

Allow me to enlighten you.

1. Graphics: GTA V's system works on pushing the PS3 and Xbox 360's technical capacity. For them to actually have a map of that size, and to have as much as they do in the game is f*cking amazing.

2. The cop system.

You're an enemy of the state, the police are trained, they don't need to second guess you if they're covering all the exits.

3. The driving system.

IV's driving system was f*cked up. There was no 'skill' involved in driving those cars, it just felt like you were skilled. Turned corners, sliding out of control, and never have complete control of your car was just weird.

4. Nothing to do after the storyline?

Do the stranger missions, re-do the missions to get the gold stars, buy all the properties, explore the ocean, collect all the cars, complete flight-school, go on rampages, try to learn the cop's patterns, do property missions, rob liquor stores, rob people, play tennis, go scuba diving, improve your shooting, teach Chop tricks, skydive, climb mountains, mountain bike! Re-start the campaign and make difference heist choices, pre-meditate the stock market, take your time playing the game now that you know what's going to happen. Break into the prison, break into the air-base! Go dirtbiking, go flying, start fights. 

You people are too picky. 

• Fuzzknuckles, .DJS., WarM4chine and 11 others like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

*crowd roars with applause*

Couldn't agree more(except I loved the driving in 4)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

*crowd roars with applause*

Couldn't agree more(except I loved the driving in 4)

So did I. I loved driving in IV, but just because Rockstar changed the driving capability doesn't mean that V should be condemned. 

• DeafMetal likes this

.DJS.
  • .DJS.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Well said man.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hey Ziggy I have a question for you... Are your knees dirty yet?

People have has much right to bitch about this game as you do being on your knees..

The game is not perfect, alot of things that were promised were left out, and well Not much to say after that..

All I am saying is PC version will be hell of alot better than console version because we will be able to mod the crap out of it..

As for graphics.. Meh there is a reason PC is picking up in sales of things.. That's right the graphics... interestingly enough a few modders made GTA IV look way better than V...

Oh Also last of us.. Graphically way better than GTA 5, also Watchdogs also looks better.. But meh whatever...

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:02 AM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 10:03 AM.

People have has much right to bitch about this game as you do being on your knees..

The game is not perfect, alot of things that were promised were left out, and well Not much to say after that..

All I am saying is PC version will be hell of alot better than console version because we will be able to mod the crap out of it..

As for graphics.. Meh there is a reason PC is picking up in sales of things.. That's right the graphics... interestingly enough a few modders made GTA IV look way better than V...

Oh Also last of us.. Graphically way better than GTA 5, also Watchdogs also looks better.. But meh whatever...

Not really? Who the f*ck wants come here and see all you little whiners crying about how sh*t the game is? Nobody HAS the right to bitch. Nobody forced you to fork out fifty bucks for the game. The only people who have the right to bitch, are the people who made the f*cking game, because they took four years out of their lives to create a vivid, detailed creation. They didn't churn out title after title.

Who gives a f*ck about graphics? What the f*ck is up with all you HD generation goons? "I don't give a f*ck about story, lemme just see those explosions as realistic as possible though!"

Yeah, PC, great, thumbs up, you clitosaurus-rex. PC master race and all that sh*t. 

The game isn't perfect, but neither will Watch Dogs be, and in the end, who gives a f*ck about all you whiners. You're the ones who have been shorthanded, not me. I'm enjoying it immensely. 

• king-rotty likes this

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

Seriously think your knees are getting seriously dirty man... Your throat alight?

Also who made you god to say who can and cant say thing about something? Really.. Some think the game is better than sex, and some think its the worse thing since Milli Vinilli... so... Their opinion is as valid as yours which isn't much..

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Someone compliments the game and he is 'on his knees'. Good one idiot!

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Look at you, you highly opinionated douche. I'm apparently on my knees, yet you're the one who's getting shafted from the back. And I didn't say nobody could whine, I was saying that the V section has been a place of degradation and pointlessness for the better part of the last year. Now V's out, it appears that most the topics are 'GTA V IS SO sh*t' 'GTA V SUCKS BALLS MAN.' 

Thought I'd clear sh*t up to all the whiners and explain why they're wrong. I'm not saying V is the greatest game ever made or that it's the best thing since sliced f*cking bread, but it IS a good game, and improved on IV in a lot of ways. If you consider that a pointless opinion, well, it just goes to show that you're more than just a moron.

• EyeMacHunt and king-rotty like this

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

TLOU is a linear game.

W_D? Bring me evidence to prove W_D for CURRENT GEN has better graphics than GTA V.

• Ziggy455 likes this

peanutbutterjam
  • peanutbutterjam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Why are PC gamer's on such a high horse? Can't you just stay humble and play your game. You sound like a fundamentalist trying to force your beliefs onto others. PC has better graphics + can mod games, fact. Now move on.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

I don't think much has changed since IV honestly.. its all the same thing just different smell... The online thing is supposed to be big, with the Fee to Play... I dunno.. There is a reason I didn't buy Godus.....

Anyway I like you am sick of all the I love R* I wanna marry them... or I hate R* Lets burn the place down...

Either way it don't matter what we say.. its what it is... But I am cheesed a lot of things they said weren't in the game...

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Lets all just have a forum where we do nothing but praise the game and don't discuss any concerns or wants.

I am sure a forum would thrive off such a mindset...

Fact of the matter is there is just more room for discussion when talking about attributes people find lacking. When something isn't fulfilling there is room for suggestions, questioning of false promises, discussions on what people prefer, comparisons to other franchises people want the game to draw from etc.

Blind agreement and approval is just as poor as blind dismissal. If people want to make a case for their negative arguments and aren't just blindly rambling then I honestly can't see why people should have a problem if they aren't just fanboys. Go into those threads and make your own counter points against their claims instead of just stating they are wrong and the game is awesome, do your best to invalidate their claims and make actual discussions happen.

Having a forum where everyone is just talking about things they love and ignoring any critical feedback is boring and lacks any purpose.

Guy1: I like rocket launchers they are fun.

Guy2: Yes I like rocket launchers to making things blow up is fun!

Guy3: I also like rocket launchers they are the best.

Guy1: Lets just keep talking about rocket launchers as they are good I don't need anything else in the game to have fun but my rocket launcher.

What wondrous discussions we would all have...  :rol: 

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Having a forum where everyone is just talking about things they love and ignoring any critical feedback is boring and lacks any purpose.

You think Rockstar actually come here and read this stuff? Yes. Let's all tear our throats out when something doesn't go our own way. What a wondrous way to deal with a video game. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Lets all just have a forum where we do nothing but praise the game and don't discuss any concerns or wants.

I am sure a forum would thrive off such a mindset...

Fact of the matter is there is just more room for discussion when talking about attributes people find lacking. When something isn't fulfilling there is room for suggestions, questioning of false promises, discussions on what people prefer, comparisons to other franchises people want the game to draw from etc.

Blind agreement and approval is just as poor as blind dismissal. If people want to make a case for their negative arguments and aren't just blindly rambling then I honestly can't see why people should have a problem if they aren't just fanboys. Go into those threads and make your own counter points against their claims instead of just stating they are wrong and the game is awesome, do your best to invalidate their claims and make actual discussions happen.

Guy1: I like rocket launchers they are fun.

Guy2: Yes I like rocket launchers to making things blow up is fun!

Guy3: I also like rocket launchers they are the best.

Guy1: Lets just keep talking about rocket launchers as they are good I don't need anything else in the game to have fun but my rocket launcher.

What wondrous discussions we would all have...  :rol: 

Or we could start 500 threads about the same old sh*t every 15 minutes. At least when people compliment the game the threads are few and far between.

I get what you're trying to say, as in constructive criticism is good, but not when it is a broken record!

And this 'Fee to play' sh*t hasn't even been confirmed so let's wait and see.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

You think Rockstar actually come here and read this stuff? Yes. Let's all tear our throats out when something doesn't go our own way. What a wondrous way to deal with a video game. 

It's for discussion among each other and seeing what we want and our case for it. I actually like talking about my games high and low points with people, what the f*ck are you doing on a forum if you don't?

• boxmonster likes this

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Its a very good game in terms of technology and story.

It is not a very good game when you consider depth and possibilities.

This however seem to be already made, but only fitted into the Online section of the game.

GTA V was good, nothing too special. 

GTAO however seems to have all of the things that GTA V is missing.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Why are PC gamer's on such a high horse? Can't you just stay humble and play your game. You sound like a fundamentalist trying to force your beliefs onto others. PC has better graphics + can mod games, fact. Now move on.

ya but its true... PS3 and Xbox are dinosaurs in this day and age... If they were a pc they would have been thrown out of given to someone just to run the internet and type reports up..

And the only reason to buy a game is so you can mod the crap out of it... then you make it the way you want it..

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by Ziggy455, 25 September 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Who said I didn't like discussing highs and lows of my games I'm a fan of? I'm taking about the fact that for the last year, the V section of this forum has been a habitable skidmark for fanboys and twelve year old trolls. Now that V's out, loads of people hate it because all they did was waste their lives in the V sections 24/7, arguing over f*ck all, and now they've been waiting so long, any kind of negative part of the game totally justifies a whine-topic, and extremely justifies taking up space over valuable topics about the actual game.

Didn't see anywhere in my original post where I claimed I didn't like debating the game.

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

This however seem to be already made, but only fitted into the Online section of the game.

This is the main problem people with negative views have on the game. It isn't that bad a game at all, it's a great game in fact. But when you look at it relative to what it could have been, it is somewhat underwhelming in singleplayer due to their design choices in making online infinitely superior. As singleplayer is all we have at the moment of course the focus is on that side of discussion instead of things we can't talk about yet. Some people will discuss these negative views rationally and some of those people will discuss it in a non useful manner.

As for you op you create a topic and give your own statements about what you find positive in the aspects people are arguing, without really addressing any of the points the rational people make when taking issue with the game. You talk about the size of the game and the amount in it, when people complain about how much has been held back for online resulting in the game feeling hollow compared to what it could have been. You talk about the cop system without addressing any of the star issues such as killing someone with a silenced gun in the middle of nowhere and getting the police on you, without discussing the zero tolerance on any naughty behavior irrespective of the thought that goes behind keeping it concealed. Your statement on driving is just an opinion like those you dismiss, what gives your view more credibility? The fact it's positive? I am even on your side with this point but it doesn't dismiss others views. Regarding your final statement we know for a fact they can do better as online is supposedly going to prove it, why take issue with those that won't settle for less?

I just see your view the same as those that just blindly hate and post negative issues without going into what they dislike in detail and why, with no room for discussion. I don't see why being on a positive view point should give anyone more credibility or right to post :/

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

PC Gamers have been raging since they saw sales drop to an abysmal number...So feeling insecure they need to do what every limpdick does when he sees someone bigger and better then him...Act superior. Its a sure fire sign of inferiority complex. And you see it with the PC Crowd all the time. They run their mouths as if theyre the only ones with PCs or PC Games..They just fail to realize that their a dying breed because unlike PC Games. Console games can be traded in and used by someone else or used on a new system without the pain in the ass install and Code Key.

Then theres morons like this that are just here to cry cause momma didnt let em suck at the teet long enough. Its a life long issue for the little bastard.

• Ziggy455 likes this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

If it isn't someone complaining, it's someone complaining about complainers. Or trolls. Or people regurgitating something they read in another thread. Original thought is nearly a lost art thanks to the internet hate machine and I am saddened by all the arguing. Even on a video about Apple phones on YouTube people argue about war and genocide. How long before you guys change insults? Calling people "12 years old" was cute when 4chan was more than 4 people trolling each other. Grow up. Pop them pimples. Play the game. Use LEVEL EDITOR to make your own missions when online starts in 5 days.
  • Ziggy455 likes this

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

I think its shows intelligence of the GTA crowd honestly..

Lets think.. I will buy a game to mod it, apparently I have no intentions on returning it...

See the above statement requires skill and imagination...

Console games, throw it in and pray for the best...

Not much brain power there...

peanutbutterjam
  • peanutbutterjam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

ya but its true... PS3 and Xbox are dinosaurs in this day and age... If they were a pc they would have been thrown out of given to someone just to run the internet and type reports up..

And the only reason to buy a game is so you can mod the crap out of it... then you make it the way you want it..

Gaming is still a capitalist market. There is still a high demand for consoles which does not seem to be dwindling anytime soon. There are clear advantages of PC over consoles, undoubtedly and undeniable. So why are consoles more popular? A void and irrelevant answer, which I typically see is that console gamer's are "retarded" and don't have a clue. In my opinion, cost and hassle are the biggest reasons. I'd rather whack a disc into my console and play games with no hassle. I don't use consoles for anything else (music, videos, or otherwise). How much on average does it cost to build a rig that can provide better GTA IV graphics than GTA V? Surely that's a few times more expensive than my £180 360?

PC Gamers have been raging since they saw sales drop to an abysmal number...So feeling insecure they need to do what every limpdick does when he sees someone bigger and better then him...Act superior. Its a sure fire sign of inferiority complex. And you see it with the PC Crowd all the time. They run their mouths as if theyre the only ones with PCs or PC Games..They just fail to realize that their a dying breed because unlike PC Games. Console games can be traded in and used by someone else or used on a new system without the pain in the ass install and Code Key.

Then theres morons like this that are just here to cry cause momma didnt let em suck at the teet long enough. Its a life long issue for the little bastard.

This is what I was getting at. 

I think PC gamer's are mainly annoyed they don't have the game yet, and are usually left out on new releases.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Wow, let's turn this into PC vs Console. Not much brain power required for that either.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

This is the main problem people with negative views have on the game. It isn't that bad a game at all, it's a great game in fact. But when you look at it relative to what it could have been, it is somewhat underwhelming in singleplayer due to their design choices in making online infinitely superior. As singleplayer is all we have at the moment of course the focus is on that side of discussion instead of things we can't talk about yet. Some people will discuss these negative views rationally and some of those people will discuss it in a non useful manner.

As for you op you create a topic and give your own statements about what you find positive in the aspects people are arguing, without really addressing any of the points the rational people make when taking issue with the game. You talk about the size of the game and the amount in it, when people complain about how much has been held back for online resulting in the game feeling hollow compared to what it could have been. You talk about the cop system without addressing any of the star issues such as killing someone with a silenced gun in the middle of nowhere and getting the police on you, without discussing the zero tolerance on any naughty behavior irrespective of the thought that goes behind keeping it concealed. Your statement on driving is just an opinion like those you dismiss, what gives your view more credibility? The fact it's positive? I am even on your side with this point but it doesn't dismiss others views. Regarding your final statement we know for a fact they can do better as online is supposedly going to prove it, why take issue with those that won't settle for less?

I just see your view the same as those that just blindly hate and post negative issues without going into what they dislike in detail and why, with no room for discussion. I don't see why being on a positive view point should give anyone more credibility or right to post :/

So tell me then. Why exactly is it such an acceptable thing for people to complain on and on and on and on and on and on and on about something they can't change? The game was hollow, there were missing features, but instead of whining to people about it, why don't they just put the game down, go play a modded version of GTA IV, and stop clogging up the digital-space with the same boring, whiny things. 

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion. What's complaining going to do exactly? And let's not get caught up in political correctness, because it's not debating or discussing. It's flat out whining and bitching because the game doesn't fit to their standards. 

Settle for less? You make the game out to be like the biggest flop of all games, as if Rockstar themselves said that GTA V was gonna be the big one, the one to get you laid, cure cancer and world hunger, and find all those twelve year olds girlfriends. It's not settling for less, really. GTA: Online will be good, and the single-player campaign is still pretty good too.  

Zupexqt
  • Zupexqt

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion. 

I'm done bothering. Have fun posting pointless whines on the other side of the whine brigade and feeling superior.

• Ziggy455 likes this

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM Edited by JWitfield, 25 September 2013 - 10:48 AM.

This is what I was getting at. 
I think PC gamer's are mainly annoyed they don't have the game yet, and are usually left out on new releases.

Actually this is good for us cause all the bugs will be worked out when our version is released..

I was honestly going to buy a PS3 so I can buy this, but seeing is how things are working out, I would rather wait till a PC version arises...

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion.

I'm done bothering. Have fun posting pointless whines on the other side of the whine brigade and feeling superior.

Just remember man, opinions are like a$$holes everyone's got one... Right Ziggy?

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by JWitfield, 25 September 2013 - 10:48 AM.

delete please..

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

My opinion has some point of credibility not because it's a positive one, but because it's one that is right. It's not an extremely positive opinion, it's a f*cking realist opinion. 

Have fun feeling superior by trying to distinguish yourself away from the whine-brigade.  :panic:

• EyeMacHunt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users