Photo

Any weapons out there to collect?

10 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

I like free roaming and simply wlaking around the neighborhoods exploring, taking in the details, learning the maps and the landmarks and figuring out how to navigate without the map and such.

I enjoyed doing this in the past games because you could always stumble upon something, say a weapon or a collectible. So far im not seeing much stuff to look out for, so it feels less alive than I hoped but thats ok for now, still plenty of interesting buildings and such to be seen., So yeah any weapons in this game to collect?

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

There is a baseball bat behind the bleachers at the soccer field in east vinewood.

A golf club you can get by going to the golf course and bumping into a player

A crowbar can be found in the front of one of those big businesses in Paleto bay

• Blacc94 likes this

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

At the bottom of one of the Los Santos metro tunnel construction sites you'll find an automatic shotgun, and some armor.

Once you obtain the submarine and scuba gear you can find a lot of weapons around the sunken wrecks of planes and boats, and ships around the seabed.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Molotovs are hidden in some places. 

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for responses, good to know there is at least something.

WPCatfish
  • WPCatfish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Armor can be found in a few locations (the southernmost pier at Vespucci beach, and a water tank north of the observatory), as well as a sniper rifle at the observatory, and grenades on a pier along the north shore of the Alamo Sea.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Alright this is looking better, sniper rifle now we are talking.

I have started a new game due to doing the Lester missions early without properly exploiting them, and I wanna do things differently. Sort of off topic, one thing I don't really like about this new approach with saving my money till the end is that I wanna be free to collect rare cars and mod them, mod weapons etc. Now im afraid to do that, I want to unlock this stuff as I unlock the story but im afraid that if I start spending money on them, I wont have enough to invest later on to get the big properties. 

Bit of a bummer. one of the reasons why I want to collect my own weapons/cars from now on, and maybe only mod a few special ones.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

At the bottom of one of the Los Santos metro tunnel construction sites you'll find an automatic shotgun, and some armor.

Once you obtain the submarine and scuba gear you can find a lot of weapons around the sunken wrecks of planes and boats, and ships around the seabed.

where or when do you get the scuba gear?

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

minigun is in the big control tower at fort zancudo if you havent unlocked it yet.. good luck...

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

There is an RPG at the top of the green bridge on the west tower supports, never tried on foot but you can get a med heli from the hospital in the south end of town and not get a wanted level for it and fly straight to it.

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by Hugef1, 25 September 2013 - 12:46 PM.

You can also get an RPG from the top of the Government Data Center place on the east side of the map.

Weapon pickups are FAR more frequent underwater. There's a ton of them around the various wrecks and crashed planes etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users