Photo

can someone explain this to me

5 replies to this topic
Frankie rotundo
  • Frankie rotundo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

so im seeing posts about game modes are the gamemodes gonna be part of GTA:O or is thier gonna be a seperate multiplayer for GTA:V its confusing me

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

In GTA:O, you can pick if you wanna race, do deathmatch or free roam. (maybe more, not sure)

Frankie rotundo
  • Frankie rotundo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

ah ok the way i felt is that you are droped into free roam the main world and if you want to play a race for exsample  you pause the game and pick a gamemode if you want to play a race 

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I think the game will be free-roam by default and you can partake in missions, much like in the single player, by going to character icons.

However, there will be icons for golf, tennis as well as death match, and custom races. Just walk up to the icons and select to enter different game modes.

R* have said they want to avoid lobby's and game menu's and this 'icon' system fits the existing GTA V model.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

from what ive heard from the few people with hands on. When you talk about the racing.

Its a free roam, you can decide to race by activating the race from a menu, then you pick a destnation on the map. Other players or your friends can drive up to you and join you, when everone pushes ready, a timer will start and when it hits 0 the race is on. You race through the open world and may race past other players going about their things.

You may even race past someone with a high wanted level, so that you will have lots of cops between you and your destination.

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

from what ive heard from the few people with hands on. When you talk about the racing.

Its a free roam, you can decide to race by activating the race from a menu, then you pick a destnation on the map. Other players or your friends can drive up to you and join you, when everone pushes ready, a timer will start and when it hits 0 the race is on. You race through the open world and may race past other players going about their things.

You may even race past someone with a high wanted level, so that you will have lots of cops between you and your destination.

That will be an impromptu race with no waypoint markers, whereby you and friends can race from point A to B in any fashion (or vehicle), and any route, you like.

I believe there is an alternative race mode whereby you specify vehicles, weather, time of day, even the radio station, and definitely all the waypoints and number of laps, before the race begins.

So, as with all things GTA, there will be various ways to play these things. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users