The Sultan and Futo are stupidly rare to find

40 replies to this topic
NorthwindJME
  • NorthwindJME

Your Getaway Driver

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

I want a sultan so badly, but the searching makes it so hard.

Theres that one car which looks exactly like a sultan but isnt one :l

I have actually come to despise that car >: C damn Sultan wannabe.

I know you guys are trying to be helpful, but just saying where isn't much use. What car were you driving (if you can remember) when you first start seeing the Sultan.

spakky
  • spakky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by spakky, 27 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

i just made this account to say i've had great success in finding the Phoenix and Futo in this area,

http://imgur.com/a/mooI5 ,
sorry for the burryness, i was zooming in with the xbox and taking a sequence of pictures to try to capture the zooming in feel

proof -
0_0.jpg

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

I was near the docks when i stopped a car. And the car was so damn fast that i looked up which car it was. It was the Sultan! i customized it and damn! its so fast and has the best handling in the game!

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

The Dark Below

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

You think the Sultan and Futo are hard to find? Ohh please

2ew1ks2.jpg

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

It really irks me when I see a Peyote almost everywhere yet today after playing all together for about 40 hours was the first time I ever saw a Zion(based on M3). I still don't recall seeing a Vigero,  Schafter, Surge, and many more.

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

I found a Futo while I was driving Franklin's Buffalo around Strawberry/Chamberlain Hills. I jacked the Futo and then suddenly I saw like 3-4 Sultans, it was one hell of a gamble. It seems if you get in the Futo the Sultan appears too.

Blazkt
  • Blazkt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Does anyone no about finding it online Ben trying to get on last couple days get on today and you first in counter other online people were u have to find a car that u put the tracker on I'm in the one that looks like the sultan the some online dude out of no were is driving around in one good dham game just gimme my sultan back

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Does anyone no about finding it online Ben trying to get on last couple days get on today and you first in counter other online people were u have to find a car that u put the tracker on I'm in the one that looks like the sultan the some online dude out of no were is driving around in one good dham game just gimme my sultan back

it doesn't have an exact location.Just drive around in the city

Rod Bojonson
  • Rod Bojonson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

[/quote]

Easy way to get a Futo is to re-do that paparazzi mission - the one where you film the chick getting f*cked. Can't remember the name, sorry. But afterwards, Futo's are everywhere.

Just want to say this worked for me instantly after many other approaches failed.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Somebody posted a vid showing a location where the Futo spawns all the time, but for some reason it won't show up for me...the only thing that DOES spawn is either yellow Vagos gang car of some sort, or another totally random vehicle. As others have said, the best thing to do is keep looking for whatever you're looking for EVERYWHERE, and I don't mean just general areas...look in places where you MIGHT find something parked such as parking garages, or try checking the parking lots of  certain buildings or other sites, such as the Storz Center or the Hollywood Bowl. Also try switching to a different vehicle than the one you're currently driving...it DOES work occasionally, but usually, you''l encounter alot of vehicles you've already seen. Sure wish I knew what I should be driving to get another vehicle to spawn lol.

TheGTAGuy3746
  • TheGTAGuy3746

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

How many different Futo's are there? I've heard people say Futo GT, but the one I drove yesterday didn't have GT in the name.

If there's only one type, then I don't mean to piss you off with this next comment but, I've seen loads. In fact, yesterday it was one of the most commonly spawned cars during my session.

The Futo bears the GT badging, despite it being a normal Futo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users