Photo

The Sultan and Futo are stupidly rare to find

40 replies to this topic
Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

I've completed the game and I have found the Sultan just twice. I did a full RS conversion, well, as close to it as you can (as Rockstar left out the short exhaust, wide arches and coupe chassis). Then the game f*cked me over and abra-kadabra'd it into thin air.

So when I do find one, it will eventually be lost, without a doubt because the impound feature isn't very good.

The question is then, why the f*ck are there so many Sentinels and Rapid GTs roaming the roads and not any of the fan-favourites? 

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Look in other places.. Not near "beverly hills" cause thats where all the rich folks (thus fast, expensive cars) live.
I found tons of Futo's and Sultan's close to where Franklin lives.. Between his aunt's house and the big weird shaped bank.

BigIce17
  • BigIce17

A Righteous Yout

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

This is not a joke, they really are. I swear to god the only Sultan I have, i found it and a futo next to each other. When i tell you i cant describe how mad I was. Having to choose is sh*t.

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Iv yet to find a Futo.

But hearing that they are being found around Franklins neighborhood.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Look in other places.. Not near "beverly hills" cause thats where all the rich folks (thus fast, expensive cars) live.
I found tons of Futo's and Sultan's close to where Franklin lives.. Between his aunt's house and the big weird shaped bank.

Thanks for the suggestion but I've looked everywhere, for hours. Switched characters, still nothing. Got out abd ran around on-foot so the traffic isn't vehicle determined. Why couldn't they just hide a Sultan RS behind a garage like in IV. Everyone loved that car anyway - go in a free-mode and you'll see.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for the suggestion but I've looked everywhere, for hours. Switched characters, still nothing. Got out abd ran around on-foot so the traffic isn't vehicle determined. Why couldn't they just hide a Sultan RS behind a garage like in IV. Everyone loved that car anyway - go in a free-mode and you'll see.

Haha I'd like that too. It seems that alot of cars appear alot for different people. I've seen alot of people asking for the futo or different cars that I've seen plenty. I don't know why though. I know of one place where I have seen the Futo spawned three times, although i can't pin point it now.. If I come across it I'll let you know.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Easy way to get a Futo is to re-do that paparazzi mission - the one where you film the chick getting f*cked. Can't remember the name, sorry. But afterwards, Futo's are everywhere.

But yeah, the car 'cycle' or whatever it is, really is a drag. Ive beaten the game twice now and still havent seen a Sabre in free roam mode. sucks

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Cheers Racer.

But doesn't it just go back back to where you were after replaying a mission? I'll try it. Thanks. And twice?! Damn.

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Car spawning system is retarded as f*ck, I see like 100 Rapid GT's at the same time

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I want a sultan so badly, but the searching makes it so hard.

Theres that one car which looks exactly like a sultan but isnt one :l

Also the futo seems to overrun on me, i seen them everyday im playing. Not to mention its an ugly car anyway.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

I want a sultan so badly, but the searching makes it so hard.

Theres that one car which looks exactly like a sultan but isnt one :l

Also the futo seems to overrun on me, i seen them everyday im playing. Not to mention its an ugly car anyway.

I know exactly which one you mean, it annoys me so much.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

To be honest, the sultan was a bit of a dissapointment for me. It doesn't sound as good as in IV, just like the Banshee doesn't, the customization isn't that spectacular, it doesn't drift at all, and it's not that agile.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by AllenKS, 25 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

Cheers Racer.

But doesn't it just go back back to where you were after replaying a mission? I'll try it. Thanks. And twice?! Damn.

Yeah it does, but the I guess game doesn't bother to load new cars into the memory, so the cars you see within a mission are the ones it'll spit back out at you, and that mission always has a guaranteed Futo encounter.

That paparazzi mission has consistently worked for people, including myself.

Apparently, also, if you haven't yet you can buy Tequi-la-la, save, and wait until they text you that someone is robbing the place. When you go there, the robbers will always have a tuner (Sultan/Futo/Penumbra, etc.), reload if they don't have the one you want.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

To be honest, the sultan was a bit of a dissapointment for me. It doesn't sound as good as in IV, just like the Banshee doesn't, the customization isn't that spectacular, it doesn't drift at all, and it's not that agile.

Nearly all aspects of driving in V, get run-over by IV's. I mean the cars, the physics, the sounds - all of it failed to impress me.

How hard is it for Rockstar to add one more exhaust option that puts a big-bore behind the nearside front wheel? Or have a widebody option for wide arches? 

ZeroZero
  • ZeroZero

l33t g33k

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Its random, 1 play session you wont find the car you want, the next they`ll be everywhere.. 

I lost my Carbonizzare due to the garage bug, and havent been able to find a replacement, while when i found mine they were everywhere.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Nearly all aspects of driving in V, get run-over by IV's. I mean the cars, the physics, the sounds - all of it failed to impress me.

How hard is it for Rockstar to add one more exhaust option that puts a big-bore behind the nearside front wheel? Or have a widebody option for wide arches? 

Exactly, same here. However I fid the option to go and customise your cars really nice, and I was quite blown away by the sound of some cars. I mean that Feltzer can get ittttt

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

WHAT?!

GTA V IS A MASTERPIECE, I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DRIVING AT ALL, IT'S PERFECT. SELL THE GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SUCH A BIG WORLD WITH MANY THINGS TO DO AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE CAR EXHAUST? LOL, GET A LIFE KID.

Did I get them all?

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

WHAT?!

GTA V IS A MASTERPIECE, I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DRIVING AT ALL, IT'S PERFECT. SELL THE GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SUCH A BIG WORLD WITH MANY THINGS TO DO AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE CAR EXHAUST? LOL, GET A LIFE KID.

Did I get them all?

Yeaaaahhh, off course we will. Because off course loads of people SELL their game because of their dislike of the driving. Makes perfect sense now that you mention it!

Idiot
  • Buford T Justice likes this

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Car spawning system is retarded as f*ck, I see like 100 Rapid GT's at the same time

This game has a bad case of same-spawning, something that's always plagued GTA games. Looks like the quickest way to spawn a new batch of cars is to exit the game, and then start it back up again.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

WHAT?!

Did I get them all?

Yeaaaahhh, off course we will. Because off course loads of people SELL their game because of their dislike of the driving. Makes perfect sense now that you mention it!

Idiot

He was joking, mate. :lol:

Brilliant impression Allen!

It's the little things that make the difference for me, though. Which is why YES I am bothered about an exhaust. RS is for rally sport. In V the "RS" isn't close to a rally car. In IV it is, but with lowered suspension... :D

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Haha okay my bad, I guess I got a bit too familiar with all the trolls on this forum haha

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by AllenKS, 25 September 2013 - 09:51 AM.

WHAT?!

Did I get them all?

Idiot

He was joking, mate. :lol:

Brilliant impression Allen!

It's the little things that make the difference for me, though. Which is why YES I am bothered about an exhaust. RS is for rally sport. In V the "RS" isn't close to a rally car. In IV it is, but with lowered suspension... :D

Nah, I feel you 100%. I was hoping for deeper customization. The lack of hydraulics is a glaring missed opportunity, the ability to RAISE suspension, etc. etc.

Talk about the little things.. I still cringe every time I jump at a building or wall over a gap, and my character bodyslams it instead of grabbing for the ledge. Best game I've played in the last 3 years, but as far as the physics are concerned, I hate this game.

It's all good @ Racer_X, people type that sh*t up so much I think I speak it as a second language now.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Haha yeah man, check that GTA forums piss taking thread in the V section, you'll laugh your ass off haha @AllenKS

And yeah, I think the customization could've gone a bit more in depth. It's nowhere near midnight club, like Rockstar said it would be (which also might be a good thing though). The physics are a joke, don't even get me started on motorbikes HA

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

If you spend your time looking for it- it most likely won't spawn faster. Let the Sultan come to you.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Found one.

You can find them parked around Davis/Strawberry/Power ST/Chamberlain Hills area. Found mine parked in front of an auto repair building. Seems like you can probably find all of the tuner cars this way, as that's how I found my first Futo.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

Gt5 was a joke in his early days... But they kept patching untill the customer went satisfied... Maybe its the same thing now with GTA 5 , keep your heads up and try wait another 5 maybe 10 days ... Updates & online will ease your pain!

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

got this from the wiki about the futo. "sometimes found driving in traffic around rockford hills".

XEverSoCleverX
  • XEverSoCleverX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Ive been looking for hours and hours for the Futo and i eventually found a goldmine of Futo's Blista's and Pheonix's.

Just sit outside the barbers in Hawick (Directly south of Franklyn's safehouse in the hills) and all of a sudden a couple of blista's drove passed then a pheonix then a couple of Futo's.

Could not believe it. 

Hope this helps. Oh i tried and tested this on anutha Xbox and it worked, Futo's everywhere.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by jamieleng, 25 September 2013 - 01:54 PM.

How many different Futo's are there? I've heard people say Futo GT, but the one I drove yesterday didn't have GT in the name.

If there's only one type, then I don't mean to piss you off with this next comment but, I've seen loads. In fact, yesterday it was one of the most commonly spawned cars during my session.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by John The Grudge, 25 September 2013 - 01:59 PM.

I've seen a few Futos but I've seen plenty of Sultans and I recall most of them being around the area where Franklin's garage is.

Regarding the different Futos, I've only noticed two variations.  One with the carbon boot spoiler as per the Futo GT and a regular Futo.  So to recreate the Futo GT you'd need the version with the carbon spoiler making the search doubly difficult.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users