*SPOILER* Dr Friedlander

44 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

I let him go. I considered chasing him down, but he didn't really do anything to warrant killing him, and in fact was instrumental in bringing the family back together.

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

FrankZito
  • FrankZito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

I tasered him to death.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

I threw a sticky bomb on his car as he pulled out and blew his ass to pieces

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:41 AM

I kinda wish we had more time to get passed on the yelling and the screaming. I think I'm paraphrasing but even Mike knows that the session sucks. He isn't going to say that though, because he tells Tracey it was his mom's idea.

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

I killed him. I hope people don't think he represents real life mental health therapists.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

How did he not deserve to die? Most of his "advice" was bogus, he made his phone sessions more expensive than face to face sessions, then raised the price on face to face sessions because it was "unfair". During the sessions when they go in with the whole family, he doesn't even say anything. And to top it all off, he took advantage of Michael and his family for personal gain. He deserved to die.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:16 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 23 August 2014 - 08:18 AM.

How did he not deserve to die? Most of his "advice" was bogus, he made his phone sessions more expensive than face to face sessions, then raised the price on face to face sessions because it was "unfair". During the sessions when they go in with the whole family, he doesn't even say anything. And to top it all off, he took advantage of Michael and his family for personal gain. He deserved to die.

None of that stuff warrants death, in my estimation. He maybe shoulda got his ass beat, but killing him is overboard. Plus if you kill him, it'd be like Michael really hadn't changed at all, and it means that the therapy sessions really were completely pointless. I tried to take something out of the therapy and have Michael grow as a human being.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

I let him live killing him wouldn't have changed anything and Michael seemed like a changed man at the end I kinda wish Dr. Friedlander was more like Dr.Melfi from the Sopranos.

Would have made those sessions better if they had deeper intimate conversations about Michaels fears and stuff...

Also it would have been funny if Michael had a dream like this after his family left

Onett
  • Onett

Number nine, number nine, number nine...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

I did want to kill him, but I didn't. Figured Mike wouldn't have changed if he did.

bbad220
  • bbad220

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:40 AM

I followed him outside and as he got in his comet, I used slow motion to pop both his left tires; he spun out and two point reversed about one inch further "In" to his drive way.  He got out of the car and ran through his side alley out his back gate and tripped,.. I let him get up and watched him start running some length of side walk lining the beach.   Just as he approached some twenty feet or more I put a taser in his back, and as he shook violently on the ground I approached him, planting my left foot on his chest I proceeded to than poor gasoline on his still trembling face;..just before he "died" from the electrocution I pulled out a pistol and shot the pavement next to his left ear..he lit on fire head first and I took a picture of him as he died.  

I was disappointed in finding out that this wouldn't be the day I complete my path to inner enlightenment.  Maybe its that scam website,..o well, the more surprises the better.

man you scared the sh*t out of me

but I didn't killed him I was trying to make Michael a good person who control him self, tho I had a nice adder with me and I didn't want to ruin it too

ZDogN7
  • ZDogN7

I f*cking love steak

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:47 AM

I killed that Pube head.

UshaB
  • UshaB

"Pain is only temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

I let him live. It's not enough to let me kill a person. A serial killer? yes, a mass murderer? yes (unless we friends), but just an asshole who would write a story about the life of Michael but under a different name? No.

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:26 AM

That pompous ass Friedlander. The only time I allowed him to live was the first time I beat the game, and mainly because I didn't realize they were giving me the option of killing him until he was already whipping out on the street. In subsequent playthroughs though, I always killed him by activating the slow mo and putting a nice round in his head. I did get inventive once with it though. I put a sticky bomb on his car and blew him up. I was surprised it did not despawn when Michael went in for the session. I'm not Michael's biggest fan, but having to sit there and listen to him patronize Michael while taking his money infuriated me.   

• A.O.D.88 likes this

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

I let him go. I considered chasing him down, but he didn't really do anything to warrant killing him, and in fact was instrumental in bringing the family back together.

Okay, normally I do not critic others opinions but you have got to explain this one to me. How do you figure he was "instrumental" in bringing the family together again?

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

LOL.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users