*SPOILER* Dr Friedlander

38 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

I let him go. I considered chasing him down, but he didn't really do anything to warrant killing him, and in fact was instrumental in bringing the family back together.

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

FrankZito
  • FrankZito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

I tasered him to death.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

I threw a sticky bomb on his car as he pulled out and blew his ass to pieces

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:41 AM

I kinda wish we had more time to get passed on the yelling and the screaming. I think I'm paraphrasing but even Mike knows that the session sucks. He isn't going to say that though, because he tells Tracey it was his mom's idea.

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

I killed him. I hope people don't think he represents real life mental health therapists.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

How did he not deserve to die? Most of his "advice" was bogus, he made his phone sessions more expensive than face to face sessions, then raised the price on face to face sessions because it was "unfair". During the sessions when they go in with the whole family, he doesn't even say anything. And to top it all off, he took advantage of Michael and his family for personal gain. He deserved to die.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:16 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 23 August 2014 - 08:18 AM.

How did he not deserve to die? Most of his "advice" was bogus, he made his phone sessions more expensive than face to face sessions, then raised the price on face to face sessions because it was "unfair". During the sessions when they go in with the whole family, he doesn't even say anything. And to top it all off, he took advantage of Michael and his family for personal gain. He deserved to die.

None of that stuff warrants death, in my estimation. He maybe shoulda got his ass beat, but killing him is overboard. Plus if you kill him, it'd be like Michael really hadn't changed at all, and it means that the therapy sessions really were completely pointless. I tried to take something out of the therapy and have Michael grow as a human being.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

I let him live killing him wouldn't have changed anything and Michael seemed like a changed man at the end I kinda wish Dr. Friedlander was more like Dr.Melfi from the Sopranos.

Would have made those sessions better if they had deeper intimate conversations about Michaels fears and stuff...

Also it would have been funny if Michael had a dream like this after his family left

Onett
  • Onett

It can't rain all the time.

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

I did want to kill him, but I didn't. Figured Mike wouldn't have changed if he did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users