Quantcast

» «
Photo

Character tension gets really grating after a while.

13 replies to this topic
miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Anybody else think they took the tensions between Michael and Trevor too far? They can't say a damn sentence anymore without screaming at each other, and it's been going on for hours of play time now. I just finished the big score and I literally had to turn off the 360 after they met at Michael's house. I can only take so much of this. Even Franklin and Lester started screaming at each other. WTF? I miss the actual conversation from earlier in the game. Did the writers go on a brief strike? They could have toned this down a LITTLE bit, I'd like to hear them talk a little bit about the damn crazy ass heist we just pulled off. Just a little? Am I the only one who's really getting annoyed by this?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

I dont know but if you were psychopath and your friend wanted to kill you 10 years ago, but you escaped and found him with mansion in Beverly Hills under FBI protection program, what would you do?

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

Heh, yeah I know but still... damn Rockstar I get the point, just give a me a little bit of regular conversation again.

Mawfawk
  • Mawfawk

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

>complaining about characters tension

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

>complaining about characters tension

Well when it gets in the way of like everything else, yeah.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Storyline was great but they did Drag that on way too long. 

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome still. This is just a minor rant, but damn it IS annoying. At least to me.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Agree it got iritating towards the end I found myself just wanting the story to finish.

nowaydawg
  • nowaydawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Anybody else think they took the tensions between Michael and Trevor too far? They can't say a damn sentence anymore without screaming at each other, and it's been going on for hours of play time now. I just finished the big score and I literally had to turn off the 360 after they met at Michael's house. I can only take so much of this. Even Franklin and Lester started screaming at each other. WTF? I miss the actual conversation from earlier in the game. Did the writers go on a brief strike? They could have toned this down a LITTLE bit, I'd like to hear them talk a little bit about the damn crazy ass heist we just pulled off. Just a little? Am I the only one who's really getting annoyed by this?

Finish your game (C ending) Before complaining.

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Finish your game (C ending) Before complaining.

Well it's been going on for hours, I think a complaint is valid. If they make up or something it doesn't delete all of the annoying non-stop screaming for like 25% of the game. Again, still enjoying the game but so much of this tonight forced me to take a break. I'll pick it up again where I left off tomorrow.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

I dunno. It all seems kind of familiar. 

It's a bit like being on here. People with very little empathy shouting in each other's faces about nothing important?

Yeah, it's just like being on here in fact. 

• Graven likes this

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

^ lol

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by sSiL3NZz, 25 September 2013 - 08:21 AM.

yeah , they dragged it out a bit, and i dislike problematic sh*t like that and it gets uncomfy but it's just a part of the "dramatic" storyline...

also they aren't that tense in the end, so i suppose it's alright...

miker00lz
  • miker00lz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Good to know I'm not the only one. Glad they tone it down soon. I've only got a few missions left to go in the main story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users