Epsilon robes mission? GTA5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
lewismallon234
  • lewismallon234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

I'm trying do do all epsilon missions and I have to wear the robes for 10 days and I've had them on for 2 real days and nothings happening, oh and everytime I switch back to Michael he's changed clothes?

CLAMHANDLER
  • CLAMHANDLER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Try going to bed multiple times so the ingame sun rises and falls drink beers and go in and out of your house drunk to help advance time watch a tv show then go outside.

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'm trying do do all epsilon missions and I have to wear the robes for 10 days and I've had them on for 2 real days and nothings happening, oh and everytime I switch back to Michael he's changed clothes?

You can't play with any other character for 10 days (ingame) since they don't keep the outfit you give them and 1 day ingame is 48 minutes in real life. You could do multiple save-games as clamhandler suggested, to progress quicker. Another thing you could do is hunting spaceship parts, do stunt jumps and other stuff like that with Michael to make the time go by. Every 24 hours (ingame) you'll get a note that you've been wearing the robe for X amount of days, so you can keep track of how long you've been wearing it.

bluAstrid
  • bluAstrid

User Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Do you have to wear it for 10 days in a row, or a total of 10 days combined?

Steal_Your_Face
  • Steal_Your_Face

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

How do you start the epsilon missions. I am on the web site and took the survey but nothing happens. Also won't let me buy the robes.

mcoveney
  • mcoveney

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

i have done this ok,stay as michael,and its 10 game days.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

How do you start the epsilon missions. I am on the web site and took the survey but nothing happens. Also won't let me buy the robes.

Should be a strangers and freaks mission for Michael out by sandy shores after you have done the survey

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

When I was doing this, I slept over and over, I think it equaled out to 40 times.  Yes, its tedious, but that's the fastest way.

Later on in the mission, you need to

Spoiler

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Do you have to wear it for 10 days in a row, or a total of 10 days combined?

in a row

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

yea just sleep till it works, it took me forever but I couldn't imagine doing it without sleeping in the bed constantly-also I just jammed a phone between my thumbsticks for the desert bit, an elastic works too. Funny though because I watched tv while it was happening, and the first time I failed because a coyote attacked Michael.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Yeah I think a week in game takes 5 1/2 real life hours so the save game thing is your friend on this one. Unless you have a bunch of stuff to go do with Michael.

KillBomb
  • KillBomb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Why make the mission like this? No one can do 10 hours of gameplay with Michael without stopping unless you have a lot of stuff to do but i already finished everything else with him. So stupid. 

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

There are newer Epsilon threads in the Mission Help and Gameplay section of this forum. Use the search function to find them, rather than bumping a half year old topic. Thanks. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users