Photo

Tank, "Rhino"

7 replies to this topic
DaBang77
  • DaBang77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Where does the Tank spawn If I purchase it?

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

It goes to whatever Hangar you own.

polosistealth
  • polosistealth

grandtheftauto.RO

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

i need a cheat/trainer for car/tank GOD MOD  :D  i want to make some mayhem/carnage

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

i need a cheat/trainer for car/tank GOD MOD  :D  i want to make some mayhem/carnage

I have personally never tried this, so maybe someone can confirm.

But I heard that the tank you can actually buy was nerfed a lot by R*, to the point where it actually has only 20% armor rating. But, supposedly, if you manage to steal one from the military base then THAT tank comes with "military grade" armor that's at 100%. So therefore it's stronger and thus you can cause more chaos before potentially being killed.

Faolan
  • Faolan

Werewolf

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

But I heard that the tank you can actually buy was nerfed a lot by R*, to the point where it actually has only 20% armor rating. But, supposedly, if you manage to steal one from the military base then THAT tank comes with "military grade" armor that's at 100%. So therefore it's stronger and thus you can cause more chaos before potentially being killed.

Not true. i stole a tank from the base and after three cannon hits from 2 other tanks it was destroyed. Also tested with a RPG. It takes 5 rockets.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think Tanks really need a buff. I've tried causing chaos with them and they get destroyed way to fast. 

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

I've stolen 3 now from the military base and tried to store them in the hanger at the airport. They keep disappearing though and don't save. What's happening?

polosistealth
  • polosistealth

grandtheftauto.RO

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

this game is bugged and unfinished

i want my refund

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users