• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Its just a video game kid, calm down.

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I don't care what anyone thinks in this forum about Johnny's death but the FACT is that the way he was killed is a slap in the face to anyone who enjoyed TLaD.

Awwwwwwwwwww Coochie coo, coochie coo, poor baby sad about Johnny's brains decorating uncle Trevor's shoes ? awwwwwww.

I'm not sad that he is dead.It's just that It's just plain stupid to kill a GTA protagonist like that,I thought biker gangs were supposed to be badass motherf*ckers who don't take sh*t from no one,Johnny in GTA V is a straight up bitch.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Its just a video game kid, calm down.

Damn dude, look at you showing advanced interest in GTA enough to make an account on the GTA forums and discuss with people. It's just a video game kid.

You can tell you're a kid when you say "kid" on the internet. It makes you look like a huge jackass.

Killing Johnny was bullsh*t. When it happened, the effect they were trying to place on me just flew right past me, and instead I saw the sh*ttiness that was the writing in that mission. The first time a protagonist is killed by another, and it has to be the worst way possible. Johnny's entire character now exists in order to "LOL LOOK OUT MAKE WAY FOR TREVOR TUFFEST CHARACTER ROUND"

• ONEkingscar likes this

ruud.
  • ruud.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

I don't care what anyone thinks in this forum about Johnny's death but the FACT is that the way he was killed is a slap in the face to anyone who enjoyed TLaD.

Awwwwwwwwwww Coochie coo, coochie coo, poor baby sad about Johnny's brains decorating uncle Trevor's shoes ? awwwwwww.

I'm not sad that he is dead.It's just that It's just plain stupid to kill a GTA protagonist like that,I thought biker gangs were supposed to be badass motherf*ckers who don't take sh*t from no one,Johnny in GTA V is a straight up bitch.

Let's see you do as much meth as your body can handle and try to be a badass at the same time.

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:08 PM Edited by ONEkingscar, 26 September 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Let's see you do as much meth as your body can handle and try to be a badass at the same time.

I understand he is a methhead now but he tried to avoid all the bullsh*t in TLAD,They made him the complete opposite of what he was in TLAD and I think that was just a dumb move.Who the hell just moves up from drinking alcohol to becoming a complete methhead in just 5 years?.He didn't even smoke cigarettes for god's sake.....

RobinTheBrave
  • RobinTheBrave

\ RobinTheDerp /

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

I thought it was really, really amazing. It was funny, showed that Trevor was the new badass in town. Johnny didn't have anything on him, just like it should be. 

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I'm more worried about the fate of the Grove Street Families.

this. But now I see we have a Johny fanboy group that's starting to build up. Get over it, he died.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

HEY! YOU, fa**ot, STFU Jonathan Klebitz got owned because he was a bitch, he betrayed his own gang for no f*cking reason and then burned down the clubhouse and ran away like a little fa**ot bitch then got owned like the bitch that he is, the pussy might as well have been an undercover agent.

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

HEY! YOU, fa**ot, STFU Jonathan Klebitz got owned because he was a bitch, he betrayed his own gang for no f*cking reason and then burned down the clubhouse and ran away like a little fa**ot bitch then got owned like the bitch that he is, the pussy might as well have been an undercover agent.

You mad bro?I just said Johnny is a straight up bitch in GTA V thats why he was killed.Sounds like someone just got butthurt lol.

NikoB_in_the_house
  • NikoB_in_the_house

Bitches Get Stitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

I think this petition idea is stupid. The game is done and so is the damage. But agree that was weird and kind of bulls hit way to do in an old protagonist. I thought it was weak that he was all methed up when in iv he was so adamant Ashley got clean. I didn't find it realistic that he would succumb to being a junkie when he watch ed what it did to ash.. But what's done is done.
  • ONEkingscar likes this

SledgeHammer87
  • SledgeHammer87

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Man i LOVED that part. it really got me on edge. 

Me too, I also liked where he went to the other bikers and taunt them

ZayDaGawd
  • ZayDaGawd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Its not even about him dying, its the way he died.

• ONEkingscar likes this

Franklin_Clinton24
  • Franklin_Clinton24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

well since no one gave two sh*ts about johnny i dont think you will get a signature

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Here ya go OP, time for you to face the facts

0_0.jpg

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

I loved TLAD.

But Johnny wasn't the same anymore. He became what he hated.

I bet he had some kind of telekinetic or something chat with Trevor while hugging him andhe said ''Kill me , the Lost is done''.

Or maybe I should really get some rest.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wanna know why? Because Trevor is f*cking crazy, nothing more to it.

It works great with the story imo.

RealisticSteak
  • RealisticSteak

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

If Johnny wasn't a protagonist or had a deep story in this series I bet most of you will less likely care. I was slightly upset that I achieved 100% in TLAD when I shouldn't have done it but whatever sh*t happens.

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Tilemaxx, 01 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Johnny f*cking Klebitz, the most annoying, fa**otish, boring, and forgetable "been there done that" GTA character EVER. Glad he murdered the way he did. That scene was pretty funny too. I hope for a similar death to Niko in the next story DLC or GTA 6.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by reform, 01 October 2013 - 06:55 PM.

hahahahahaha.

Johnny's dead. Deal with it.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

It's by far the perfect intro for Trevor.  f*cking his meth head girl, stomps his head in, mocks the rest of the gang, and mocks the dead man.  Very suitable to paint a clear picture of who Trevor is, and gives a very good idea of how many f*cks he gives.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

it was ah nice shocker but come onnn. johny is ah bad ass. the dude fighted his way threw guns and fire and bike chases and prisons. i highly dout anyone including trevor can kill him so instantly and easy without breaking ah sweat. so he survived thousands of bullets and hazards but he died from ah baby choke and ah bottle and ah boot to the face ? gee if only his rivals knew thats all it takes to kill him in the lost and damned. forget the bullets and chaos... smfh

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

it was ah nice shocker but come onnn. johny is ah bad ass. the dude fighted his way threw guns and fire and bike chases and prisons. i highly dout anyone including trevor can kill him so instantly and easy without breaking ah sweat. so he survived thousands of bullets and hazards but he died from ah baby choke and ah bottle and ah boot to the face ? gee if only his rivals knew thats all it takes to kill him in the lost and damned. forget the bullets and chaos... smfh

To be fair, Johnny is not the man we played in TLaD, he's a shadow of his former self, and a meth head to boot.

jojimbo
  • jojimbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

pity trev didn't make Ashley his personal B****, so he could stop by the motorhome and honk for services.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Johnny was the most boring, one dimensional protagonist yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users