Photo

Motorcycles tilt when riding?

13 replies to this topic
hellah fresh
  • hellah fresh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

I was wondering if im the only one having this problem. So i notice that every motorcycle i ride mt steering tends to lean either to the left or the right when im riding. I know on gta 4 you can get on and ride in a straight line. As for gta 5 for some reason since the first time i played it i always had this problem. Driving a car straight is fine but when i get on a motorcycle.. it tends to steer itself to the left or right making me having to really control the bike. I was wondering maybe its my controller or a bug in the game?

• WolfGaming2025 likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 25 September 2013 - 05:19 AM.

Do you have SIXAXIS-mode enabled (if on PS3)? It makes you be able to control bikes by tilting the controller.

ChromeLocke
  • ChromeLocke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

You know you tilt your bike in real life when riding, right?

• CanOdope likes this

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Or left, depending on where you want to go.

• Lega_c and Gavlaaar like this

AZG
  • AZG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

As stated above if you have SIXAXIS enabled of your controller it tills your bike, it was also in IV (I still haven't received my pre-order but I am sure it the same as in GTA IV) .

Turn of SIXAXIS or hold the controller strait 

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

I think he's talking about turning when he doesn't intend. I'd check your controller too. I once had a problem where my camera wouldn't stop drifting at an angle and I realized there was gunk on my analog stick.

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

I think he's talking about turning when he doesn't intend. I'd check your controller too. I once had a problem where my camera wouldn't stop drifting at an angle and I realized there was gunk on my analog stick.

/facepalm

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

/facepalm

I got your joke :p I was responding more to Chromelocke.

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Ahh I see  :lol:

hellah fresh
  • hellah fresh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by hellah fresh, 25 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

THIS. Lol well its weird because my ps3 is brand new. I bought the GTAV 500gig bundle. On the first night of playing it when i ride a bike or bicycle the player will tilt left or right so i actually have to control the joystick just to keep me from crashing. I can't ride straight unless i even out the bike with the analog stick but the cars drive normal. Maybe i have a defect new controller?

maybe ill make a little youtube vid.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

THIS. Lol well its weird because my ps3 is brand new. I bought the GTAV 500gig bundle. On the first night of playing it when i ride a bike or bicycle the player will tilt left or right so i actually have to control the joystick just to keep me from crashing. I can't ride straight unless i even out the bike with the analog stick but the cars drive normal. Maybe i have a defect new controller?

maybe ill make a little youtube vid.

It is not clear wether you turned your SIXAXIS off already? Have you tried it?

ChromeLocke
  • ChromeLocke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Ha!  XD

juanpiferco
  • juanpiferco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

dont worry i had the same problem is not your controler, simply go to settings, motion sensor function and turn it off for bikes, or simply turn all of them off,

hope it helped, cheers

SanguineMIst
  • SanguineMIst

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

I was wondering if im the only one having this problem. So i notice that every motorcycle i ride mt steering tends to lean either to the left or the right when im riding. I know on gta 4 you can get on and ride in a straight line. As for gta 5 for some reason since the first time i played it i always had this problem. Driving a car straight is fine but when i get on a motorcycle.. it tends to steer itself to the left or right making me having to really control the bike. I was wondering maybe its my controller or a bug in the game?

I had the same problem, couldn't turn, would do wheelies without wanting to, and leaning, I had my motion sensors on for vehicles, Turning off the Motion Sensor Functions fixed it, on a PS3 it's Start, Settings, and toggle down to Motion Sensor Functions and turn em off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users