Quantcast

» «
Photo

Heist paydays with diff crews. (Spoiler)

11 replies to this topic
MR86FRS
  • MR86FRS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

I needed to see if what missions set ups and crew people chose to see what kind of money difference it all really is. On jewelery heist I went silent with cheapest crew. Michael made 1.2 mil and Franklin made 230k. What are you outcomes. I beat game once already. This is my second go round.

joehdez14
  • joehdez14

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

I always had a mix between cheap and expensive people. I remember Michael made around 800k and the rest about 200k on that heist. 

J_Lawson91
  • J_Lawson91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

I had the cheapest possible crew expect my gunman, who had like a 12% cut and Michael made around 900k and the other guys were about 300-400k. I'm about to start up the FIB heist mission so I hope there is good dough from that one. I wanna start purchasing some decent properties!

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

On my first playthrough, final heist, I chose top cut partners and ended up with about 18 million per character.

Second time around I chose absolute cheapest partners and ended up with 34mill per. Cant believe how big of an impact it has.

My advice: always choose cheapest people. because then you get their experience up so they are ready to rock for the final heist, but they'll still be cheap. 

MR86FRS
  • MR86FRS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

But apparently also different set up get you more or less money. I always took smart approaches and on my first play through I only had about 23 mil. Per character at end. With mostly good expensive crew.

joehdez14
  • joehdez14

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

But apparently also different set up get you more or less money. I always took smart approaches and on my first play through I only had about 23 mil. Per character at end. With mostly good expensive crew.

I ended up with 34 mil each. I had a mix of skilled and unskilled for each heist.
  • MR86FRS likes this

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

I picked Packie McReary for 3 heists. I picked some random dude for the first heist, but he ended up dying on me.

I'm about to start my 2nd play through, but since I have the experience down now, I know what to do and what not to do this time around.

dlweaver1991
  • dlweaver1991

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

On my second play through I picked the cheapest crew for the first heist. My driver did not know sh*t so he ended up crashing, dying, and losing a good chunk of our money. Mike ended up with about $100,000 -_____-

Cha Boy Jesus
  • Cha Boy Jesus

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

Trying calling jimmy boston or whatever. It might make it pop up

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

I went with the best option each time, since I didn't want to risk a cheap crewmember making a bad f*ckup (like the aforementioned crash in the jewelry store heist). I got Packie before the Paleto Bay bank robbery, so I was able to use a top notch gunman who demanded a 2% lower cut than Gus, who's normally the top guy, and almost instantly advanced to maximum ability. I also got that one driver chick you can find on the freeway northeast of Sandy Shores (though I failed the random encounter the first time and didn't actually get her until the final heist), and she charges way less than her skills are worth if you get her as soon as possible.

• Dragon082 likes this

MR86FRS
  • MR86FRS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

I went with the best option each time, since I didn't want to risk a cheap crewmember making a bad f*ckup (like the aforementioned crash in the jewelry store heist). I got Packie before the Paleto Bay bank robbery, so I was able to use a top notch gunman who demanded a 2% lower cut than Gus, who's normally the top guy, and almost instantly advanced to maximum ability. I also got that one driver chick you can find on the freeway northeast of Sandy Shores (though I failed the random encounter the first time and didn't actually get her until the final heist), and she charges way less than her skills are worth if you get her as soon as possible.

which approches did you take, for your mission and the finale?

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

which approches did you take, for your mission and the finale?

I did "smart way" for the jewelry store and the armored cars and muscle car escape for the final heist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users