BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

Franklin shouldn't be left out. 

Michael sees aliens.

Trevor sees clowns.

Franklin has conversations with dogs...................while sober.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

I don't think it's God or something.

I could see it being part of Franklin's subconscious. The part of him that still wants to help people.

When Franklin meets Michael, he quickly dismisses everyone in his life. He's tired of doing favors for people, he's grown irritable of everyone he grew up with (who could blame him?), and later moves out of his aunt's and leaves everyone behind. And when the time comes, he doesn't even want to save his childhood best-friend.

But there's still part of him that wants to help people, and that's the Golden Retriever.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Gunslinger_GK like this

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I don't think it's God or something.

I could see it being part of Franklin's subconscious. The part of him that still wants to help people.

When Franklin meets Michael, he quickly dismisses everyone in his life. He's tired of doing favors for people, he's grown irritable of everyone he grew up with (who could blame him?), and later moves out of his aunt's and leaves everyone behind. And when the time comes, he doesn't even want to save his childhood best-friend.

But there's still part of him that wants to help people, and that's the Golden Retriever.

Makes sense

Crappucino
  • Crappucino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

This is my just my theory but I think the dog is actually Michael's dead dog, now hear me out on this. Inside M's house there is a stand with a lone picture on it, (in the same area as the main TV) of the same dog franklin encounters. Obviously M's dog has to be dead since you don't see it in the game, and maybe since Frank is more of a dog person than the rest of the main characters, M's dog choose to appear only  to Franklin (and talk to apparently). Now sure maybe F is a little crazy, or just has some really powerful herb, but still I like the idea that this is M's dead dog.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

Franklin isn't crazy. Have any of you guys thought that white dog was Lassie?

faizo
  • faizo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:45 PM

Dog : "WHOOF"
Franklin : "That way?"

LMAO

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

The ol' Lassie reference. It bugs me that it's so straight forward and not subtle, not made into a believable situation at all. Was he high? No. Hallucinating? No. He was literally talking to a dog. But, in this game Trevor kills nearly hundreds of men in his "rampages", can survive a tank canon if he activates "rage" mode. Needless to say, it's hardly worth losing sleep over. 

TellEmRye
  • TellEmRye

Leader of Buncha Nutters

• Members

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:25 AM

After the strange encounters in a lot of R*'s games, it could be just another one of those, which usually represent something spiritual or God like.

I think the Lassie theory is more plausible however, especially after the conversation the 2nd time you meet the dog near the dam where F translate for us that the dog is heading to Vinewood to utilise his power to speak to humans (obvious mockery).

Or maybe it could be both.

sevanm83
  • sevanm83

Sinister Minister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

maybe he was baked. Micheal saw aliens, trevor saw evil clowns, maybe the talking dog is franklins trip. Plus the games got ghosts, ufo's and yeti so maybe the dog isnt to far out there lol.

Freffo
  • Freffo

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

• KogerOnControls likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users