Quantcast

» «
Photo

So bored, didn't even play today, beat the game 3 days ago...

39 replies to this topic
Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Wow, this game died fast! I played Gears of War judgment a LOT more and that game sucked! 

I'm so disappointing. I'm 25, I rarely buy a video game, but, the hype train sucked me in and I was at the midnight launch for this garbage! I'm over it. 

Ready to return it but I think I'll sell it on craigslist. I wish I could say it wasn't a let down, but, I easily beat the game. I'm laughing, like, this is what we are in 2013, hype hype hype. 

I will not be lining up at midnight for a GTA game ever again. My next purchase will be Xbox1 and Killer Instinct. Cuz' it's something to do. 

Man, what a sh*tty game. f*ck you hype. 

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

I really don't give a damn what you thought of the game unless you bother to properly critique it in the reviews thread. I wouldn't even count this as a critique because you have NO valid complaints.

This seems more like letting-off steam to random people on the internet for comfort.

• jamieleng likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

f*ck you hype. 

Moral of the story.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Wow, this game died fast! I played Gears of War judgment a LOT more and that game sucked! 

I'm so disappointing. I'm 25, I rarely buy a video game, but, the hype train sucked me in and I was at the midnight launch for this garbage! I'm over it. 

Ready to return it but I think I'll sell it on craigslist. I wish I could say it wasn't a let down, but, I easily beat the game. I'm laughing, like, this is what we are in 2013, hype hype hype. 

I will not be lining up at midnight for a GTA game ever again. My next purchase will be Xbox1 and Killer Instinct. Cuz' it's something to do. 

Wait for the Real Game first and try it out in October :)

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Another great review.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Not really sure what your age has to do with anything. Unless you're just trying to let us know that you're not just some whiney 12 year old... which you could be. So really, telling us your age means nothing. 

I'm sorry you could not enjoy the game. But what I don't understand is why so many people are so quick to judge before the other half of the game even comes out.  If you sell your game, I bet you will buy GTA V again in the future at some point to play it online. You might say you won't, but you'll remember this post and when you're playing GTA online, you'll be like... 'damn, that guy was right'. 

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

Fantastic thread! :^:

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

I'm sure you already did this thread yesterday.

We know you're disappointed, but there is no point to repetitively created threads on the internet about it - it's not going to achieve anything.

Personally I can't wait to see what we get in GTAO on 1 Oct.

orlmagicman98
  • orlmagicman98

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

if u beat the game u prob played 25+ hours soooooooooo...

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

I'm 30 and just spent the last 4 hours messing around swimming with Trevor and flying choppers....

I'm about 20% complete...

Lars1
  • Lars1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

I really don't give a damn what you thought of the game unless you bother to properly critique it in the reviews thread. I wouldn't even count this as a critique because you have NO valid complaints.

This seems more like letting-off steam to random people on the internet for comfort.

Thank you

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

f*ck you hype. 

No, f*ck overhype, that's what you probably did, overhyped the game way too much.

• Matty likes this

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

You'll be regretting your decision once online comes out you idiot.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by brootalperry, 25 September 2013 - 03:11 AM.

Don't even bother replying to these people. You stated your opinion on the game and that's good enough. Some of the people here can't handle other's opinions, so they flame anything they disagree with. I haven't played GTA V, but if I did and I DID disagree with you, I wouldn't act like how these people are acting. They need to show at least a LITTLE maturity and restraint. Shame really, this is the internet in 2013. 

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by iReadManuals, 25 September 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Don't even bother replying to these people. You stated your opinion on the game and that's good enough. Some of the people here can't handle other's opinions, so they flame anything they disagree with. I haven't played GTA V, but if I did and I DID disagree with you, I wouldn't act like how these people are acting. They need to show at least a LITTLE maturity and restraint. Shame really, this is the internet in 2013. 

Welcome, you must be new to the internet, I'll be your guide.

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm one of those people that would disagree with this fine 25 year old gentleman, and I wasn't going to reply because I haven't replied to any of these negative posts

BUT I read someone said that this guy already started a threat about his opinion on this game and how he doesn't like it....THAT'S annoying and I didn't see him start another thread earlier but I have seen other people do multiple threads about their opinions on the game- if you're creating multiple threads on how the game "sucks," then you're either looking for trouble or really don't know what a good game is

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

You're the one to talk. You joined a day ago scrub. 

Not every forum is like this you know. Where fanboys congregate together and attack anyone that has a different opinion than the majority. 

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

Not every forum is like this you know. Where fanboys congregate together and attack anyone that has a different opinion than the majority. 

Does it matter when I joined this forum? No, but the fact that you are surprised that there is hate on the internet makes you look idiotic and foolish.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

Does it matter when I joined this forum? No, but the fact that you are surprised that there is hate on the internet makes you look idiotic and foolish.

I said that?

Please, show me where, I'm intrigued by this. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I can't speak for everyone, but there is a difference between someone talking about what aspects of the game they don't like, and someone trolling by creating thread after thread and calling it "a sh*tty game". I don't understand how this qualifies as being mature.

On his earlier threads people were trying to help him find ways to enjoy the game and extend his gameplay.

• jamieleng likes this

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I said that?

Please, show me where, I'm intrigued by this. 

"Shame really, this is the internet in 2013."

Enough said. Do you expect the internet to be filled with perfect users agreeing with everybody's opinion? No. Deal with it. You are complaining about how these people are acting towards this guys' opinion, yet, we are stating our own opinion in the process.

Hypocrisy at its finest. 

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

I can't speak for everyone, but there is a difference between someone talking about what aspects of the game they don't like, and someone trolling by creating thread after thread and calling it "a sh*tty game". I don't understand how this qualifies as being mature.

On his earlier threads people were trying to help him find ways to enjoy the game and extend his gameplay.

Exactly. I have seen this kid post around 4 threads about this already.

Does he want attention that bad?

• SpidersWeb likes this

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

anyway, I'm gonna sell this game, good luck guys, have fun online. i'm gonna play some more skyrim

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

anyway, I'm gonna sell this game, good luck guys, have fun online. i'm gonna play some more skyrim

Adios amigo.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by brootalperry, 25 September 2013 - 03:30 AM.

Enough said. Do you expect the internet to be filled with perfect users agreeing with everybody's opinion? No. Deal with it. You are complaining about how these people are acting towards this guys' opinion, yet, we are stating our own opinion in the process.

Hypocrisy at its finest. 

Are you f*cking retarded? How does that show any form of surprise? 

I hate it when people take my words and twist them for their own purposes. 

You obviously didn't get my post, so I'm not even going to waste my time on you. Learn to f*cking read and interpret simple god damn english, then come back to the forum. 

And how ironic you call me a hypocrite, when most of the posts in this forum are people bitching about the other people bitching. Get off my nuts. 

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

You're 25, like me. I think at our age games just dont have that fun factor anymore. I feel like this series hasnt changed much in the past 12 years aside from visuals. Its a great game in its own right I guess. Guess I'm just growing out of games in general.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Bet you all he signed up on this forum just to post this single thread.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Oh look it's this thread again.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Hypocrisy at its finest. 

Are you f*cking retarded? How does that show any form of surprise? 

I hate it when people take my words and twist them for their own purposes. 

You obviously didn't get my post, so I'm not even going to waste my time on you. Learn to f*cking read and interpret simple god damn english, then come back to the forum. 

And how ironic you call me a hypocrite, when most of the posts in this forum are people bitching about the other people bitching. Get off my nuts. 

Woah, you went from a big transition there bud.

I'll stop now, since it seems like you are a bit angry there.

Take a breather. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 25 September 2013 - 03:34 AM.

You're 25, like me. I think at our age games just dont have that fun factor anymore. I feel like this series hasnt changed much in the past 12 years aside from visuals. Its a great game in its own right I guess. Guess I'm just growing out of games in general.

I'm 32, it's possible you're growing out of them, but you don't just get 'bored of games at 25', your personality is a big factor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users