» «
Photo

Moon gravity cheat found! 110% confirmed for xbox360

57 replies to this topic
PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by PanicButton, 25 September 2013 - 04:08 AM.

Does not deactivate when i exit vehicles :O nvm mabye because i was halfway in water

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

Does not deactivate when i exit vehicles :O nvm mabye because i was halfway in water

This cheat is odd sometimes works sometimes it dont..

xxpenguin
  • xxpenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

I stumbled across the cheat while searching for invinciblilty.. I've only used all of sa cheats using different substitutes for up and down. Gana check out vice city cheats next.

how goes the hunt for invincibility 

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

I stumbled across the cheat while searching for invinciblilty.. I've only used all of sa cheats using different substitutes for up and down. Gana check out vice city cheats next.

Well I'm going to bed for now.. I keep at it a bit tomorrow.. Due to the government shutdown in 6 days.. It may not even matter :D But I'll search more for it tomorrow. I got quite a few interesting "ideas" left to try ^.~
  • FANTOMTRON likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

Well I'm going to bed for now.. I keep at it a bit tomorrow.. Due to the government shutdown in 6 days.. It may not even matter :D But I'll search more for it tomorrow. I got quite a few interesting "ideas" left to try ^.~

Thank you sooo much for your efforts. I was trying a few hours lasynight but I had no luck.

lordsmish
  • lordsmish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Been doing the same thing; I've got a couple Excel spreadsheets open, with potential variations. Some of those cheats have 32+ variations for the up and down characters in them ( just using left and right ). I'm thinking about trying some of them backwards. 

If you using an excel spreadsheet try what i'm doing to save yourself from opening multiple sheets.

Add a header of A & B to cells A1 & B1

Type "=Rand()" in cell A2 and drag it down to cell A11

Type all the controller buttons, not up and down, in rows B2-B11

Copy cells A2 - B11 and paste in numerous times down so you have multiple copies of that formula.

Go to data then filter and sort by ascending.

Now you have a random sequence of buttons to try and everytime you press sort by ascending you get a fresh set. I've come across quite a few cheats doing it this way unfortunately its ones we have found already.

• KennyDude likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Woow, nice find dude ! And thank you for throwing it in the community, props !

PatrickJr.
  • PatrickJr.

SFM Artist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by shin_low, 25 September 2013 - 12:11 PM.

Yeah, this Cheat works, Just tested it. I know many others would have confirmed this.

2013-09-25%2013.00.58.jpg

Sorry for a super crappy photo.

EDIT: And the cheat does deactivate when you leave a Vehicle 

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Woohoo!

Uabell
  • Uabell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for this, hopefully you find the invincibility and a no wanted cheat.

I would also like to see the no wanted level cheat

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Yeah, this Cheat works, Just tested it. I know many others would have confirmed this.

No it doesn't see

I did it, got on a Bike and got off and it still worked, you just have to jump and press O to ragdoll and float around, it deactivated when you die or if you do it manually.

xDXxAscension
  • xDXxAscension

GT: xDXxAscension

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Awesome find thanks for sharing!

mis009
  • mis009

Sweet Angel

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

No it doesn't see

I did it, got on a Bike and got off and it still worked, you just have to jump and press O to ragdoll and float around, it deactivated when you die or if you do it manually.

Good to know, thanks. Im going to have some fun with that.

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

Creation and Destruction are the Circle of Life.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

This cheat can also deactivate when shooting through the window, while driving a vehicle.

jonamad
  • jonamad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

U r the best thankssssss

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:37 AM Edited by ajma420, 26 September 2013 - 12:41 AM.

If you don't mind me asking, what algorithm did you use to convert the SA cheats to 360?
 I found a pattern where up=left, Down=right, Triggers=bumpers, Black/White=Triggers, the rest was the same. It worked for most of the cheats that were already discovered, but it didn't work for infinite health/invincibility or never wanted.

BTW a lot of the VC cheats are the same as SA

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

Not working for me?

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Doesnt seem to activate if you are using fast run, just a heads up

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Doesnt seem to activate if you are using fast run, just a heads up

Nevermind, the cheat activated prompt just doesn't show up for me after i use it

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

If you don't mind me asking, what algorithm did you use to convert the SA cheats to 360?
 I found a pattern where up=left, Down=right, Triggers=bumpers, Black/White=Triggers, the rest was the same. It worked for most of the cheats that were already discovered, but it didn't work for infinite health/invincibility or never wanted.

BTW a lot of the VC cheats are the same as SA
UP can be left or right. Same with down.

flyingmonkey97
  • flyingmonkey97

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

Whatever happened to that guy back in the GTASA days that had a controller hooked up to something that just went through millions of button combinations and recorded the ones that activated something? He found tonnes of the cheats back then.

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Someone should take advantage of this cheat and see if they can use a vehicle from mount chilliad and see how far they can go in any direction xD (might influence me to search "harder" for invincibility cheat more) wheeled vehicles only :O

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Whatever happened to that guy back in the GTASA days that had a controller hooked up to something that just went through millions of button combinations and recorded the ones that activated something? He found tonnes of the cheats back then.

I think the guy you're talking about is Edison. Well....I don't know. :/

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:19 AM Edited by Niyologist, 26 September 2013 - 08:21 AM.

I think the guy you're talking about is Edison. Well....I don't know where he is.  :/

Also, it's pretty tough to have the controller hardwired to the computer's hardware, unless if you're willing to sacrifice a wired controller and to get the special hardware that is required. 

vayaingeneiros
  • vayaingeneiros

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Can you share a video?

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Can you share a video?

I posted one above

jayzping
  • jayzping

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by DTUMan, 27 September 2013 - 03:00 PM.

---

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users