Photo

how do you invest in ifruit?

10 replies to this topic
lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'm on my second play through about to do the third mission where your ment to invest in ifruit but it's not on lcn or bawsaq, anyone got answers?

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

*Punches you in the face* iFruit is an app you can download onto your phone.

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

I think I know what you're talking about....starts with an "F"....so go to the names starting with F

ScottMU
  • ScottMU

Burger Shot Employee of the Month

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

I'm on my second play through about to do the third mission where your ment to invest in ifruit but it's not on lcn or bawsaq, anyone got answers?

In the stock market page on LCN it is listed as just 'Fruit', I think iFruit is just the name of the mobile phone 'operating system'

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Thanks for the response, I think the first guy was right you need to download the app first before you can invest in ifruit.... Fruit is some bs religion

CashnBowlz420
  • CashnBowlz420

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

I have Ifruit, still no fruit option in liberty city exchange. Couldn't invest, before mission....

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

It's no on the stocks, the stocks look really unfinished.

About half of the missions Lester gives you are impossible to make a profit on through stocks.

Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

It's in the BAWSAQ listed as Fruit (FRT), I just did that mission about a half hour ago. I was confused when I started it because as I invisted the stock prices were way down and I was under the impression that the BAWSAQ wasn't using my single player stats and was pulling live data from Rockstar. But when I killed the guy and drove off, I checked the stocks and they were way up and I made an okay profit.

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by DEFR0B0T, 25 September 2013 - 11:35 PM.

About half of the missions Lester gives you are impossible to make a profit on through stocks.

Each of my characters having 1.7 billion proves otherwise. Also the OP is stupid Fruit the company is a parody on Apple hence them being called Fruit and their phones being iFruits. 

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Each of my characters having 1.7 billion proves otherwise. Also the OP is stupid Fruit the company is a parody on Apple hence them being called Fruit and their phones being iFruits. 

No it doesn't prove sh*t and it's completely irrelevant. "The icecream shop is closed" "Me having icecream proves otherwise".

Durp.

Besides BAWSAQ is only if you're connected.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

It's in the BAWSAQ listed as Fruit (FRT), I just did that mission about a half hour ago. I was confused when I started it because as I invisted the stock prices were way down and I was under the impression that the BAWSAQ wasn't using my single player stats and was pulling live data from Rockstar. But when I killed the guy and drove off, I checked the stocks and they were way up and I made an okay profit.

mine never changed except one time the other day, i didnt have account linked because i didnt know either and i thought it was part of the online so i didnt think twice when it wasnt working.. i got a couple stock tips, the fruit and the tinkle, and they werent on my list so i was like wtf and started googling and found out you have to link accounts to make them active, but ive beat the game and ive never seen them change price other than that one time. my game is totally bugged though, lots of weird things happen, my LCN stocks never change either, except when i first start the console and load a game, but i can play for 10 hours and they stay the same. its wack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users