Quantcast

» «
Photo

how am i supposed to buy the golf club ?

25 replies to this topic
Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 24 September 2013 - 11:31 PM.

It costs way too much IMO. 150.000.000 wtf.
The one way I see is investing on stocks.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

Get 150 000 000 and buy it. Hope I helped you. 

• jimmylh, ThirteenAG, Anzand17 and 3 others like this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Get 150 000 000 and buy it. Hope I helped you. 

did you buy it ?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

GET A JOB

lol na seriously, if you play it right you can end the game with 300+ million by going silly with the stock market.

Most people end at around 30M or so - and some of the business pay out over 125K per week each, so one day you'll get there, especially if you play a lot.

There isn't much advantage to owning it, I think it's more of a dangling fruit to give you an excuse to keep playing after you've done 100%.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

GET A JOB

lol na seriously, if you play it right you can end the game with 300+ million by going silly with the stock market.
Most people end at around 30M or so - and some of the business pay out over 125K per week each, so one day you'll get there, especially if you play a lot.

There isn't much advantage to owning it, I think it's more of a dangling fruit to give you an excuse to keep playing after you've done 100%.

Right now I'm investing while I get income from the cinema 132K per week

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

I didnt, but you can get a lot of money by doing random activities where people give you investment tips or Lester missions.

Its pointless to buy it.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by Patriot_Action, 24 September 2013 - 11:43 PM.

It's a carrot on stick to get people to either

A) Keep playing until they've earned the money or

B) Play the game from the start to do it "better" and have enough money at the end.

Unless I'm stupid, doing it the B way requires you to dump money into the stocks at the right time. The stock market doesn't seem to vary enough "normally" to make respectable ($millions) money.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

It's just something to aspire to I think.

Once you've got it, there's nothing else to buy, I think that's why they made it so expensive.

If you buy up all the existing businesses, you're earning a few hundred thousand dollars a week, eventually this will mount up.

I wouldn't bother on stocks after the assasin missions, they don't vary enough to make any serious money.

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Once you've got it, there's nothing else to buy, I think that's why they made it so expensive.

If you buy up all the existing businesses, you're earning a few hundred thousand dollars a week, eventually this will mount up.

I wouldn't bother on stocks after the assasin missions, they don't vary enough to make any serious money.

True but doing Property Management missions increases your weekly payout.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

True but doing Property Management missions increases your weekly payout.

There you are then, even better. Just make sure you don't die and wipe out all your profits in exorbitant medical expenses.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Rob 500,000 convenience & liquor stores.

iownzz
  • iownzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

made 1.7 billion with lester mission , followed a guide in cheats & tricks in this forum. But yea it's pointless to buy it anyway

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by ells144, 25 September 2013 - 12:20 AM.

what you need to do is do every main mission first then save all the side mission and extra missions E.G helping people with hiest and also you want to do the assassination missions last, this should maximize your cash take from the stock as you can put all the cash from the 

Spoiler
in the last main mission on the shares and the give 50% each and you can have enough.

also a few of the side missions can also change the stock market i suggest using micheal to do it as he has the most cash.

KALASHNIKOV786X
  • KALASHNIKOV786X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

like this

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN LITTLE MORE AMBITIOUS I MEAN, NIGHT CLUBS, CAR & BIKES DEALERSHIPS, AN AIRLINE, A BASEBALL TEAM, SOME INDUSTRIAL COMPANY, A SEA OIL RIG PLATFORM...MORE PROPERTIES TO BUY AND SELL WITH SOME PROFIT. WHAT´S THE POINT OF GETTING THAT HUGE AMOUNT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU WON´T BE DOING NOTHING WITH? AND WHAT ABOUT THE MR. WHOOPEE CRACK - SELLING VAN? COOL STUFF

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

The games been out less than 2 weeks and y'all think you should have that much money all ready.
Its called grinding, standard issue requirement for any MMO.
Keep robbing stealing and anything else to make money, but don't expect it to happen over night (if it did, you'd be here complaining it was to easy to get)

wILDtURD6035-PSN
  • wILDtURD6035-PSN

Sean Murphy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

When I first did this game it really didnt take me long and I'd spent the best part of $2 million on cars and customization. I have re-done this game now and when you have the little missions from Leister to be done by Franklin (this first mission is killing the jurours for Debonaire), before you start any of the missions for Leister, listen out on radio news and Leister for hints and suggestions on the stock market. Then go between each of the character and put down some money on the stock, do the mission and then look at the stocks you bought rocket. I have just done the jourours for Debonaire mission and then i put down $816,000 for Michael. After the mission I waited 10 minutes looking at the stocks and I sold them at the top price for $1.5million.. Do this often enough and I'm posotive you'll get the money we all need for it

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by HitPoint, 27 October 2013 - 12:48 PM.

When I first did this game it really didnt take me long and I'd spent the best part of $2 million on cars and customization. I have re-done this game now and when you have the little missions from Leister to be done by Franklin (this first mission is killing the jurours for Debonaire), before you start any of the missions for Leister, listen out on radio news and Leister for hints and suggestions on the stock market. Then go between each of the character and put down some money on the stock, do the mission and then look at the stocks you bought rocket. I have just done the jourours for Debonaire mission and then i put down $816,000 for Michael. After the mission I waited 10 minutes looking at the stocks and I sold them at the top price for $1.5million.. Do this often enough and I'm posotive you'll get the money we all need for it

Dear god, trying to read that gave me an aneurism.  

Please don't do that ever again.

Yours Truly,

Dude with a headache.

• KrazyFace likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Save the Lester assassination missions until after the game when you have all that money from the big heist and follow his investment tips. Also invest in Redwood right after you sell the Debonair stock and watch the money pile up.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Save the Lester assassination missions until after the game when you have all that money from the big heist and follow his investment tips. Also invest in Redwood right after you sell the Debonair stock and watch the money pile up.

Nah don't listen to this guy OP. Don't cheat. Earn your money like a man

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Nah don't listen to this guy OP. Don't cheat. Earn your money like a man

It's not cheating. Lester tells you to invest in certain stocks and the stock is in the game for a reason. They also let you save those missions until after the game so I assume they might have wanted you to do this. I didn't use a single cheat to beat the game.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Doing missions AFTER the story? Sounds like cheating to me. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Doing missions AFTER the story? Sounds like cheating to me. 

If R didn't want you to do them after the story they wouldn't have made that an option plus it doesn't void any trophies at all. The stocks are in the game for a reason and those who know how to manipulate them get very rich. It makes me feel like such a bad ass to take out the heads of powerful corporations and then manipulate the market to make my characters billionares. What can be more gangsta than that?

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Cheating online is a ban-able offence. 

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

do Lester's Missions after the final mission.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Cheating online is a ban-able offence. 

But this is not cheating and the golf club is in SP.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users