» «
Photo

CJ Easter Egg / Reference

11 replies to this topic
Cesar-Vialpando
  • Cesar-Vialpando

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by Cesar-Vialpando, 24 September 2013 - 11:10 PM.

When playing "Hood Safari", I noticed something really strange. When you get near Grove Street, three people on bikes ride past you. I decided to follow them and the guy in front, speeding is wearing a white tanktop and jeans. The guy in the middle is wearing a green shirt and hat. The guy in the back is wearing a black hat and a green button up shirt.

CJ, Sweet, and Ryder reference?

(Notice the word reference. I do not think this is Sweet, CJ, or Ryder - though I do think it's a nice reference. BTW, sorry if late.)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

*EDIT: I followed the first character with the white tanktop and knocked him off his bike and he walked up the van and said "My homie Lamar" and started walking away.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

They are late for their job at Clucking Bell. 

B1T8
  • B1T8

(8 BIT)

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

eerrr i don't think so lol

Cesar-Vialpando
  • Cesar-Vialpando

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

eerrr i don't think so lol

I don't see why not.. I think clearly it's a reference. It only happens on Hood Safari, and happens almost near every time.

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

probably is. i missed it myself.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

At the risk of sounding stereotypical, aren't white wifebeaters quite common attire for young black men from the ghetto?

f*ck me, people really do grasp at straws when clinging onto past GTAs.

• malcolmfunktion likes this

Cesar-Vialpando
  • Cesar-Vialpando

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

At the risk of sounding stereotypical, aren't white wifebeaters quite common attire for young black men from the ghetto?

True, it is.. I was just thinking it wasn't a coincidence. Plus the "Sweet" reference is wearing the same LS hat.

F*ck me, people really don't grasp that Rockstar puts references from past GTAs in the game.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

ofc its a reference-

nice one :)

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

True, it is.. I was just thinking it wasn't a coincidence. Plus the "Sweet" reference is wearing the same LS hat.

F*ck me, people really don't grasp that Rockstar puts references from past GTAs in the game.

I know Rockstar reference previous characters, but that doesn't mean you're not grasping at straws.

I guess anyone wearing a leather jacket is a reference to Claude is it? By your logic.

CaptainChronicV
  • CaptainChronicV

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

I found this guy riding around grove street on a bmx, I know it's not cj but he's got the look, apart from he's wearing shorts not jeans

image.jpg
image.jpg

MiLoGlbc
  • MiLoGlbc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by MiLoGlbc, 25 September 2013 - 06:18 AM.

yeah, its an easter egg that rockstar put in the game. Its outta place if you think about it, since in this version of los santos, Grove Street is a Ballas hood. So why would 3 'Family' members be riding out of a balla territory?  So your right, it is a refrence and an easter egg. They are all wearing similar outfits from their san andreas counterparts, and it is a refrence to the old grove street, cj, sweet, and ryder, from the san andreas mission sweet and kendl

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by SP3CTR3, 25 September 2013 - 06:30 AM.

since it has to do with san andreas.theres a garage called "caesars auto garage" or something close to that near the center where you find Barry the advocate for marijuana legalization.its one of the surrounding buildings near the center. it should be surrounded by metal fence.

OT: never encountered that. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users