» «
Photo

San Fierro and Las Venturas?

6 replies to this topic
greenhound
  • greenhound

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by greenhound, 24 September 2013 - 10:18 PM.

f*ck.

delete this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Yeah, that would be f*cking awesome.

niganiganiganiga
  • niganiganiganiga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Why did you deleted the post?
I don't think that the consoles can handle 2 extra cities

greenhound
  • greenhound

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I accidentally reposted it because I couldn't find the thread.

It's here: http://gtaforums.com...d-las-venturas/

Discuss there.

King Travis
  • King Travis

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

Why couldn't they handle it? It's not like they're constantly loaded into the game, you only need to load the area around you if you're driving or flying, or if you switch and someone's there. The only problem would be the data size, it might not fit on the blu ray. Plus it would have taken months if not years if extra development time. Ever think about why there are so many mountains? Sure Chilliad and the wilderness is a great idea, but mountains are also pretty easy to generate and take up much less data than a fully developed city. 

• adictoGTA likes this

positive person
  • positive person

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

its not that the console cant handle it , its because the game makers are lazy and it cost too much for them to make a great game thats why all the games these day are sh*t , it took me 1 year to get 100% on san andreas and it was a challenge but gta v is a joke , wheres the gym ? why cant i jump on a car and have it drive me around while i stand on top of it ? gtav lacks so much basics like jetpack and other great things and i finished it 100% in  2weeks , WHAT A RIPOFF , PS      GTAv is better than gta iv but san andreas pisses all over gta v

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

its not that the console cant handle it , its because the game makers are lazy and it cost too much for them to make a great game thats why all the games these day are sh*t , it took me 1 year to get 100% on san andreas and it was a challenge but gta v is a joke , wheres the gym ? why cant i jump on a car and have it drive me around while i stand on top of it ? gtav lacks so much basics like jetpack and other great things and i finished it 100% in  2weeks , WHAT A RIPOFF , PS      GTAv is better than gta iv but san andreas pisses all over gta v

Basics? Jetpack? What? And you can jump on cars and not fall off, Just trucks and such, Gaining weight and losing wouldn't make sense for these characters(maybe it would) but it would look weird on this engine, San andreas is a dwarf compared IN MY OPINION, In your OPINION it isn't and i'm sorry for that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users