Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar Looking Into Disappearing Vehicles!

25 replies to this topic
AsianCho
  • AsianCho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Looks like Rockstar is actively trying to please the community, regardless of the amount of haters/fans.

It's recently been announced that they are looking into a fix for cars disappearing in garages after entering another characters' unique vehicle, as well as miscellaneous crashes on Xbox 360.

Article 1

Article 2

Whether or not this patch, without any set release date, will also fix the issue some people are receiving with losing their "pimped-out-whips" after driving to [and completing] a mission, and are unable to find it in the impound or anywhere else is beyond all comprehension with the exception of Rockstar themselves.

Personally, I'm just happy they're doing something.

• AP3X-_-K1NG likes this

d4nnyb
  • d4nnyb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

I have completed all missions and purchased 2 cars now from the gta's internet on phone. both cars have not even appeared in the garage after saying they have been delivered and are no where to be seen. one was the Bugatti lookalike costing 1 million dollars. i have essentially lost that money and have  nothing to show for it..

hope they fix it soon..

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Found a trick in the mean time.

Immidiedly after you purchase the cars switch to a different character and switch back.

It should then send you the message and you should have said car.

d4nnyb
  • d4nnyb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Found a trick in the mean time.

Immidiedly after you purchase the cars switch to a different character and switch back.

It should then send you the message and you should have said car.

Thank you i shall try that.. :)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

I have also had it when I am driving and sometimes the odd car here and there next to me just vanishes into thin air, one second it is driving next to me, then just randomly it is gone, its also happened a couple times when I have approached a car to "Borrow" it.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Im basically f*cked now right? Stored alien buggy in Franklins garage now its gone, do you need it to attract the (cant do spoilers on my phone) you know whats

kryptonx
  • kryptonx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

I feel bad for the people who are going through this and glad that R* has responded to it and seems to be on the ball. I think it is ironic that I purchased the PS3 collector's edition and I am not experiencing these problems. Conspiracy? XD

Laz0rCannonZz
  • Laz0rCannonZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Why are they looking into this when there are people who can't even play the f*cking game because of a "bug".

AsianCho
  • AsianCho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

I feel bad for the people who are going through this and glad that R* has responded to it and seems to be on the ball. I think it is ironic that I purchased the PS3 collector's edition and I am not experiencing these problems. Conspiracy? XD

It's probably because Xbox is starting to become dated xD. Don't rage guys, I'm a proud Xbox user... but facts are facts.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Same problems on ps3 guys so dont worry it will be patched/updates/fixed... Maybe when online update on the 1st of october

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Same problems on ps3 guys so dont worry it will be patched/updates/fixed... Maybe when online update on the 1st of october

Yeah but how am I supposed to get the alien buggy back

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by LennonNL, 25 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

What alien buggy? I WANT

I just wish that when you buy a car, it's always, ALWAYS at your safehouse like the cars that you get from the beginning (Franklins Buffalo, Michaels Obey and Trevors red truck)

You're scared to drive them places cause you just lose them! and there's no point in buying cars anyway cause you can just rob them and save them!

AsianCho
  • AsianCho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

What alien buggy? I WANT

I just wish that when you buy a car, it's always, ALWAYS at your safehouse like the cars that you get from the beginning (Franklins Buffalo, Michaels Obey and Trevors red truck)

You're scared to drive them places cause you just lose them! and there's no point in buying cars anyway cause you can just rob them and save them!

I totally agree with this.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

Good to see them acknowledge the problem.

Cryki
  • Cryki

I'll House You

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

I wished they would sort out the police problem as well.

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

What alien buggy? I WANT

Image from my Snapmatic: (http://socialclub.ro...nBkaD7zsw44RPzQ)

0_0.jpg

That alien buggy.That's a photo of mine before I lost it. It's called the Space Docker and you get it from Omega after collecting all 50 Spaceship Parts.

I also stored mine in Franklin's garage and it disappeared after completing one of the heist missions. Now I assume it is lost forever! 

I returned to Omega's garage with the Spaceship parts in and it is now locked and the doors cannot be blown off:evilgrin: 

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Im basically f*cked now right? Stored alien buggy in Franklins garage now its gone, do you need it to attract the (cant do spoilers on my phone) you know whats

save all your sh*t in the main large garage [garage symbol].... stays there for life.

omer19992010
  • omer19992010

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by omer19992010, 26 September 2013 - 08:04 PM.

Does it Happen when you park it in a Safehouse Garage or a Garage that you buy?

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

Does it Happen when you park it in a Safehouse Garage or a Garage that you buy?

Safehouse Garage.

Use the one at the garage icon on the map for storing cars instead (the one where you can access your 'special vehicles list'.)

My Space Docker reappeared today in Franklin's Vinewood Garage after doing some missions! :beerhat: So happy! Maybe the aliens 'borrowed' it..  :lol: Anyway it's stored safely in my main dedicated garage now.

Mv6
  • Mv6

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Just use the Grove St garage, pillbox garage or Michaels garage. 

My Vehicles are still there....

SirSmoke713
  • SirSmoke713

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

I had a slabed out albany washington and a primo albany and they were in franklin garage and now their gone. I thought ok i guess ill just go steal another one but now they never appear!!! those two cars are my favorite car since thier caddilacs. The washington is a deville mixed with a lincoln. 

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

If you store them in the main garage with the coloured icon, does the car respawn there if you take it out, smash it up and ditch it? If not, I don't see the point in buying/modding cars in this game.

Eryn Gee TX-956
  • Eryn Gee TX-956

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

this has probably been asked and answered but i just wanna be sure before i spend/waste money on a custom car, if you purchase a garage like tha one in "Groove Street" for Frankie, saving a car there would it disappear? Thanks guys.  :catloaf:

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

this has probably been asked and answered but i just wanna be sure before i spend/waste money on a custom car, if you purchase a garage like tha one in "Groove Street" for Frankie, saving a car there would it disappear? Thanks guys.  :catloaf:

Nope, the cars will save in that garage.

Eryn Gee TX-956
  • Eryn Gee TX-956

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by Eryn Gee TX-956, 01 October 2013 - 04:34 AM.

Nope, the cars will save in that garage.

Thanks MyLittlePony, MV6 & Sam_S_Rosevelt! :cookie:  Hopefully RockStar will fix this soon as possible since they are already aware of tha issue.

Edit: Just saw some replies thanks for confirming.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

I have completed all missions and purchased 2 cars now from the gta's internet on phone. both cars have not even appeared in the garage after saying they have been delivered and are no where to be seen. one was the Bugatti lookalike costing 1 million dollars. i have essentially lost that money and have  nothing to show for it..

hope they fix it soon..

You can just go steal one in the location it spawns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users