The UFO Investigation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
flabius_krang
  • flabius_krang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

I really like the way your post is laid out - I had a thought about this part of the it:

There's a trick related to this UFO. The words 'segregate and rearrange' are written on the saucer. Using anagram Technics, segregate can be translated to 'easter egg', the words and + rearrange can be anagram'd to near grand ear. Results:

segregate and rearrange

easter egg near grand ear

Must mean something, Grand Ear might be the Big Ear - Big Ear is the huge satellite at Bone Country, San Andreas (GTA SA). Or, another place in San Andreas that is named 'Big Ear'?

I was wondering if there was any other anagrams that could be made out of the last part of the phrase, 'grand ear'?  

In particular, is there anything that would correspond to a GTA V place name or street name?  For example, 'Granea Rd', 'Negara Rd'...    

I had a trawl around the GTA V interactive map that someone had made and couldn't spot anything, but not every street name was listed on it....  Could be a bit of a stretch, but might be worth investigating...

stargatefan
  • stargatefan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

I dont know if im the first to notice this, because i cant find reference anywhere to this.  Definitely Michael is the key for this.  While playing i noticed there is an alien implant like a chip on Michaels head.  You will see it if get the right angle while near character.  Usually you see the eyeballs inside but there is more. There Is a little blue chip.  If you look for this in trevor or franklin you wont find it.  Michael was definitely abducted!!!!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

I dont know if im the first to notice this, because i cant find reference anywhere to this.  Definitely Michael is the key for this.  While playing i noticed there is an alien implant like a chip on Michaels head.  You will see it if get the right angle while near character.  Usually you see the eyeballs inside but there is more. There Is a little blue chip.  If you look for this in trevor or franklin you wont find it.  Michael was definitely abducted!!!!

Are you sure it's a "chip" and not just some weird texture glitch? I mean, is it detailed? Just a blue spot? I would like to know more. 

haahaahaah
  • haahaahaah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by haahaahaah, 25 November 2013 - 09:12 PM.

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Holy Mountain 

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I enjoy reading stuff like this, and I enjoy exploring this easter egg. I was playing online when I decided I'd visit the weird map thingy on Mount Chiliad and then I was going to leave. But as I was exited the radio tower (if that's what it is), I saw this sign and it read, 'Trail, Old Man's Crack'. I immediately thought of the cracked egg on the map inside the tower and thought it was a clue. Luckily enough I had brought the helicopter along to get to Mount Chiliad so that I could go in the direction of the arrow on the sign. So I followed the direction and I ended up at the Altruists camp. Not really sure if that has anything to do with it but it's a little bit of a coincidence if you ask me.

0_0.jpg

This is the sign, and I followed the direction using a helicopter until I came across the Altruist camp. This is either me sucking at navigation or it's a clue. Check it out for youself.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Does anyone know if somewhere, out there, there exists an easy to access, compilation of all these clues, and maps, and signs, and other possible hints? I've been looking for a little bit now, but can't seem to find a really complete one. Some has this, some has that. Would be nice to be able to look at everything.

dodson123
  • dodson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Ok. Im new to this egg hunt.. i seen the mural and tried to google it and what i got back was crazy..this is insane.. heres a thing for other people to look at and maybe itll help. If you are at paleto bay and look at mount chiliad the shape of the mountain matches the mural. Then the cracked egg is at bottom middle.. the clucking bell farms is where the egg on the mural is. "Cracked egg, egg/chicken plant" far left where the ufo is is a big farm. "Gta:SA" but i am stuck on the jet pack.. only thing i find is the sawmill. Just a thought.

stoleneastern
  • stoleneastern

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

Due to a glitch where you can walk underwater that occured in multiplayer today, I was able to check out the underwater hatch from a more close perspective, without being killed by pressure. Some things happened down there:

0_0.jpg
Pic of the hatch when I just arrived.

0_0.jpg
"Selfie!"

0_0.jpg
At some point the window (or whatever it is) started to glow.

0_0.jpg
Glowing window closeup

Another strange thing is that every few minutes I hear a bass jingle, like someone inside that thing is playing a big drum or something (footage is being processed and on the way as we speak).

EDIT:

Footage recorded with my iPhone, yes, it's crappy but just to give an impression of the drum jingle.

Next stop: Sunken UFO

0_0.jpg
After just arriving, I was able to climb on top but nothing interesting to be found there.

0_0.jpg
I managed to enter the UFO and there is not really an interior, but in the center there is something that looks like a hole that can be opened just like with classic UFO's (like in the movies where cows and people are being abducted by a shining ray through such a hole in the bottom of a UFO).

If anyone has more interesting spots regarding this subject which can be found under water, let me know ASAP!

stoleneastern
  • stoleneastern

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

Due to a glitch where you can walk underwater that occured in multiplayer today, I was able to check out the underwater hatch from a more close perspective, without being killed by pressure. Some things happened down there:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
"Selfie!"

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
Glowing window closeup

Another strange thing is that every few minutes I hear a bass jingle, like someone inside that thing is playing a big drum or something (footage is being processed and on the way as we speak).

EDIT:

Footage recorded with my iPhone, yes, it's crappy but just to give an impression of the drum jingle.

0_0.jpg
After just arriving, I was able to climb on top but nothing interesting to be found there.

0_0.jpg
I managed to enter the UFO and there is not really an interior, but in the center there is something that looks like a hole that can be opened just like with classic UFO's (like in the movies where cows and people are being abducted by a shining ray through such a hole in the bottom of a UFO).

If anyone has more interesting spots regarding this subject which can be found under water, let me know ASAP!

maybe the jingle had something to do with the cannibals on chiliad???

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

"Selfie!"

Glowing window closeup

EDIT:

maybe the jingle had something to do with the cannibals on chiliad???

If that's the hatch making loud bass/drumming noises it was a tap code or something like that, it was decoded to be a reference to Roman. You can find it on a thread in the forums. 

The UFO underwater uses the same model as the Hippie Park UFO if I'm not mistaken. So most likely, they just put a UFO in the water and then edited it. 

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

I was just checking out the underwater ufo, and while swimming near it, my controller started to vibrate. There were no sharks around. And nothing else really in the area other than a school of fish...

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

whats the thread that says the whatever about roman?

Azrever
  • Azrever

DJ Squirrel Nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

I spotted a UFO in a GTA Online session. It was just floating in the air sideways. Some others I have seen found the same thing, some with multiple saucers. Its awesome. Now I run around sessions looking for more. FIBUFO_zps29e2e9a4.jpg

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yep, we know, read all about it here--->http://gtaforums.com...oaming-in-gtao/

Topic Closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users