Quantcast

» «
Photo

The UFO Investigation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

Protecting your ass, killing some others!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by SpaceOmega, 26 September 2013 - 08:21 AM.

The UFO Investigation

The saucer, the egg and the jetpack

Introduction

This topic is about a well-known easter egg about a UFO scheme Rockstar put in the game (GTA V ofcourse).

Due to an old topic being closed upon the OP's request, I opened this topic to continue the old one.

Assuming more topics were already submitted after the original one being closed, I decided to make my own topic about the Investigation - I promise to keep the main post (topic's first post) as updated as possible with detailed pictures.

The main reason behind this topic is to avoid power tripping and trolls.

The topic will be updated massively in the next days, as the topic is yet to be finished.

Reply with more information to help this topic grow again.

This section will be removed after 72 hours have passed since the topic was submitted, enjoy discovering!

I. The Main Glyph

The whole Investigation started by a weird looking map on top of the Mt. Chiliad that marks 5 possible locations or incidents that lead to 3 main objectives: A Space Saucer, An (easter) Egg and a Jetpack.

It's currently unknown if the Jetpack actually exists and it will remain unknown until a proper proof is given.

The following picture represents the map we are talking about.

500px-Ii.jpg

Under the map, the following text can be seen writen:

"come back once your story is complete"

Hinting us that the completion of the story / 100% progress is required to complete the investigation of the easter egg.

II. The Dead Alien

In the Prologue mission, after robbing the back and entering the car you will need to drive over a bridge in order to continue the mission, if you go under the bridge instead you may spot a dead frozen Alien under the water. It's unknown how the Alien got there but it got the same model as the model seen in the missions 'Did somebody say Yoga?' and Barry's drug mission with Michael.

GTA_V_Alien.png

III. The Altruist Cult

Under the Mt. Chiliad you may find a fort with naked and half-naked people (You may find some penis there) with heavy guns, you may pick up some money briefcases, RPG, Assault Shotgun and Armors.

Trevors refer them sometimes as 'friends in the mountain'.

hqdefault.jpg

The Cult seems to be a group of cannibals that are relying on Morse code to communicate with each other. A Morse code can be found in their website, which states their actual intentions and reasons.

The translated code from Morse to English can be found below.

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, BATHING IN SUNLIGHT AND ELECTRONICS, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN.

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION.

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY.

ONE CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY OF TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY.

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAINS HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM.

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE SHALL BE FREE ONCE MORE. BECAUSE WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN.

Near the Cult's Fort and the surrounding desert weird paintings and graffiti related to our investigation can be found, it must be related to the Aliens.

844127003.jpg

333065012.jpg

0_0.jpg

iovc.jpg3ca7.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

(To be updated with more screenies!)

IV. The Hatches

There is a hatch at the bottom of the east sea. This hatch is a reference to the movie LOST. Upon reaching the Hatch while diving (w/ or w/o scuba gear) the player will lose health after 5 seconds until he dies as he finds himself under-pressure (Low sea level results in over-pressure on an object e.g human body). The Hatch got a window with light popping out of it, though it cannot be entered.

V. FIB Agents

After the completion of the main story it's possible to spot FIB Agents and white coat workers (possibly scientists?) near a huge satellite and a shack near the north-east highway. Killing the agents will raise your wanted level immediately. The intentions of the FIB Agents are unknown and it's a possible lead to our investigation, since some of the Space Saucers were found with FIB markings.

bSayRI9.jpg

(Large Satellite with FIB)

0_0.jpg

(The Shack with FIB Agents)

az0MnzV.jpg(Shack's location)

VI. Alien Park

Near Sandy Shores, there's a park with a lot of paintings, drawings and text-graffiti related to Aliens, some weird looking vehicles can also be spotted such as an old (not working) car with a saucer on top of it.

A very interesting point is hinted, there's a painting with the following chars: 6EQUJ5. This code is a reference to a signal named Wow! Signal, which is a strong narrowband radio signal coming from outer space.

w91q.jpg

7yjg.jpg

zzw6.jpg

VII. Space Saucers

After following some leads and researches, players found UFOs that look like Space Saucers around San Andreas. Some saucers are special and have some special markings on them, all of this information will be explained in this section.

UFO #1 - Sunken UFO

This UFO is not actually a flying one but we still count this one as an UFO. This UFO can be found at the north side of the map in the sea. You may reach the UFO with a sub or scuba gear. Nothing special about this UFO and there is nothing special visible on it.

[Video]

gta5-9ufo2-2281846.jpgtllLMep.jpg

UFO #2 - Mt. Chiliad

This UFO requires you to have a 100% completion before it can be triggered. Go to the TOP of the Mt. Chiliad and you will be able to see the UFO flying near you (Idle position). The trigger will only occur if the hour is 3am and there is rainy weather with thunder storm!

The UFO got a 'FIB' mark on it, might mean something about Government Intervention - This UFO believed to be a HOLOGRAM around the community.

UFO4_zpsc59fa246.jpg

UFO #3 - Fort Zancudo

There is a Bunker in Fort Zancudo with an (unenterable) elevator inside. Around 1am you may see a beam ontop of the bunker. If you go higher you may discover a (creepy-looking) black saucer that makes strange noise. Going extremely close to the UFO will push you backwards and (incase you are in a vehicle) will turn the engine off. Going too far from the UFO will make the UFO disappear until you come close.

There's a trick related to this UFO. The words 'segregate and rearrange' are written on the saucer. Using anagram Technics, segregate can be translated to 'easter egg', the words and + rearrange can be anagram'd to near grand ear. Results:

segregate and rearrange

easter egg near grand ear

Must mean something, Grand Ear might be the Big Ear - Big Ear is the huge satellite at Bone Country, San Andreas (GTA SA). Or, another place in San Andreas that is named 'Big Ear'?

[Video]

hqdefault.jpgzwHPvUc.jpg

UFO #4 - Sandy Shores

Yet another UFO with 'FIB' mark on it, found above Sandy Shores - it works like the Fort Zancudo UFO does. You need to be near the UFO in order to make it appear. [Video]

yodaOMB.jpg

ntNh52Z.jpg

VIII. Community Made Glyph

Alot of community members invested their time and creativity to create a glyph with possibilities and opportunities of research after the Jetpack, the Egg and the Saucers. Some of them aren't necessarily true or false but the idea of the glyph worth a shot for fame. Glyph will be shown below with it's creator's name - Enjoy!

Glyph by Fmlad

2qkrlec.jpg

Glyph by Holyhyan

k5gl.jpg

1289897_10151933549472806_371619904_n.jp

Glyph by ferminator748

fbOzoX5.jpg

Easter Egg Hunt Map by holyhyan

zz19.jpg

thread is still being updated.

• Ramyhyday likes this

espatix
  • espatix

Mt Chiliad Search Team 01

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by espatix, 25 September 2013 - 09:13 AM.

ive been getting so sucked into these mt chiliad mysteries, i have a theory that alot of people have that if you head down to the cave (with the glyphs on the side of mt chiliad) when the ufo on mt chiliad is visible, the cave might be accessable, is there any chance you could investigate further?? i dont own the game yet so its super frustrating.

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:19 AM Edited by SpaceOmega, 25 September 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Tons of information, pictures and videos added - submit a glyph of yours if you wish.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by SaintJimmy, 25 September 2013 - 03:01 PM.

Thank f*ck somebody neatened this up. I think the first glyph is where we should be looking, it appears to be spot on - especially when you take note of the 2nd UFO's perfect alignment with Zancudo/the elevator.
The only thing I would have thought discredits the image would be the lack of the Chilliad UFO on the overlay, but I suppose it is the only holographic one..

Pahnda
  • Pahnda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

wow awesome work! =) hope we can keep this thread clean 

ice_koldKILLAZ
  • ice_koldKILLAZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

something fishy down at LSIA

http://icekoldkillaz.imgur.com/all/

• jawarren420 likes this

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thank you so much for this.

ice_koldKILLAZ
  • ice_koldKILLAZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

the dome like structure at LSIA is called 'sightings' - i really think there's something down there

• jawarren420 likes this

uboaaaa
  • uboaaaa

I'm afraid we've reached an impasse.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

bump

espatix
  • espatix

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Saw this in another thread.

Apparently if you look down from the top platform on this fountain, the lines correspond to the mural at the cable cars on chiliad, and the building looks similar to the ship drawing on the top of the mural. and the maze building/bank is also the tallest building 

It said:

also found this...notice its a giant oval...between 1 and 3pm the sun hits it and the mtns appear on the top part with the red showing as the shafts from the painting from the mtn....making the red lines cracks inside of... a giant egg

I cant see what he means by the MTNS (mountains) but apparently its very hard to get screenshots of this, so you'll have to look for yourself.

From what i read its at the tallest skyscraper.

Under the maze bank

photo:

http://prod.cloud.ro...Hmmzm_A/0_0.jpg [1]

http://prod.cloud.ro...HOvzwfg/0_0.jpg [2]

Discussion: http://gtaforums.com...entry1063469477[3]

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

http://gtaforums.com...aster-egg-hunt/

:^:

espatix
  • espatix

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Another bit of information posted on another discussion,

Originally by Woovie on Reddit,

So a friend has been disassembling game scripts. I have all of them. I have some information about UFO's that I'm unsure of. Check this map.

http://gtavox.com/ma...tA30S0yMDXZXX19[1]

Those coordinates I found in ambient_ufos.txt they are somehow activated, we can't tell yet because we don't have any of the natives from the code. But here's the coordinates.

x,y,z -1124.392,-514.7001,33.21493 (Inner city on my map) 2490.0,3777.0,2402.879 (Upper right, notice the Z level though) -2052.0,3237.0,1450.078 (Bottom right, once again a really high Z)

These high Z values make me think a plane flying up might have a UFO encounter :O

Also some other interesting information, I see 2 UFO variants with 2 deathray variants.

AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_01 AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_02 SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY_3

There's an if else statement on the death rays, so it seems maybe vehicle type or something it may do a different death ray animation or something. I assume special UFO is selecting 2 sets of the 3 coordinates to travel between? Unsure. We can't tell at this point. The code is very hard to read. It seems also maybe death ray and UFO generic movement may be 2 different events more or less.

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

So a friend has been disassembling game scripts. I have all of them. I have some information about UFO's that I'm unsure of. Check this map.

Those coordinates I found in ambient_ufos.txt they are somehow activated, we can't tell yet because we don't have any of the natives from the code. But here's the coordinates.

x,y,z -1124.392,-514.7001,33.21493 (Inner city on my map) 2490.0,3777.0,2402.879 (Upper right, notice the Z level though) -2052.0,3237.0,1450.078 (Bottom right, once again a really high Z)

These high Z values make me think a plane flying up might have a UFO encounter :O

Also some other interesting information, I see 2 UFO variants with 2 deathray variants.

AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_01 AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_02 SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY_3

There's an if else statement on the death rays, so it seems maybe vehicle type or something it may do a different death ray animation or something. I assume special UFO is selecting 2 sets of the 3 coordinates to travel between? Unsure. We can't tell at this point. The code is very hard to read. It seems also maybe death ray and UFO generic movement may be 2 different events more or less.

Nice find, seems like the UFO can teleport between 2 coordinates?

Maybe it can also attack or explode? (GTA refers an explosion of a vehicle as 'VehicleDeath").

I think it's a new UFO by the map you shown, well no one knows 'till it will be checked :/.

angvi1
  • angvi1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Thinking about the symbols. . . .One clearly indicates there is a rain (cloud with raindrops))----

Which people have figured out is u need it to rain before having a ufo appear.

Been looking at the first-

Seams to me like

1) a curvy road leading to an opening/door-

2) simply a UFO with a beam to abduct people.

But yeah. Seams to me like

Also the second pic with the text seams to me to indicate that some kind of leader type has been captured and is now leaving all kinds of clues on how to find him.

Just thoughts.

May been obvious or already mentioned.

neroatoren
  • neroatoren

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

k5gl.jpg

This image is wrong.  if you pay attention to how the mountain is formed.

I flipped the drawed map, and it matched the mountain much better.

SlWD3Ru.jpg

I used this to find a new glyph on the wall, right about where the backwards "4" is.

http://imgur.com/a/v1N8K

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

k5gl.jpg

This image is wrong.  if you pay attention to how the mountain is formed.

I flipped the drawed map, and it matched the mountain much better.

SlWD3Ru.jpg

I used this to find a new glyph on the wall, right about where the backwards "4" is.

http://imgur.com/a/v1N8K

Well the numbers of the right glyph are flipped :/.

Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

http://imgur.com/lUTnzOh another ufo symbol (not sure if this one has been documented or not. Looks like its on that 3D map, but I have never seen a photo of it posted before)

f5544
  • f5544

Vehicle builder

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Checked the lowest location this is the fib/goverment database center. interesting.

Also a buzzard attack chopper on the roof.

annefrankthejew
  • annefrankthejew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Most interesting thing I have read on the mystery by far!! Kudos and keep lookin

Excelsior1902
  • Excelsior1902

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Excelsior1902, 04 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Due to a glitch where you can walk underwater that occured in multiplayer today, I was able to check out the underwater hatch from a more close perspective, without being killed by pressure. Some things happened down there:

0_0.jpg

Pic of the hatch when I just arrived.

0_0.jpg

"Selfie!"

0_0.jpg

At some point the window (or whatever it is) started to glow.

0_0.jpg

Glowing window closeup

Another strange thing is that every few minutes I hear a bass jingle, like someone inside that thing is playing a big drum or something (footage is being processed and on the way as we speak).

EDIT:

Footage recorded with my iPhone, yes, it's crappy but just to give an impression of the drum jingle.

http://youtu.be/0nr9hbFLReU

Next stop: Sunken UFO

0_0.jpg

After just arriving, I was able to climb on top but nothing interesting to be found there.

0_0.jpg

I managed to enter the UFO and there is not really an interior, but in the center there is something that looks like a hole that can be opened just like with classic UFO's (like in the movies where cows and people are being abducted by a shining ray through such a hole in the bottom of a UFO).

If anyone has more interesting spots regarding this subject which can be found under water, let me know ASAP!

• LackedMushroom0 and DeltaShadowZ like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

what happens if you press right on the D-pad when your in front of that handlebar?

Excelsior1902
  • Excelsior1902

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by Excelsior1902, 04 November 2013 - 12:37 PM.

what happens if you press right on the D-pad when your in front of that handlebar?

I'm going to check that out right now.

Edit:

Nothing happens, I tried both with and without the strange music, also with light coming from the window and without.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Damn, I thought everyone had finally come to their senses and realized there was nothing to find.....guess not! 

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

I still think that the whole thing has something to do w bringing 500k to the docks near Fort Zancudo. Why would it say that on the back of the bp map if it wasn't something to take notice of?

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

awesome stuff!

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Damn, I thought everyone had finally come to their senses and realized there was nothing to find.....guess not! 

When you went to the doctor and took an x-ray test, they said there was nothing to find inside your head.

• DeltaShadowZ likes this

ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

I still think that the whole thing has something to do w bringing 500k to the docks near Fort Zancudo. Why would it say that on the back of the bp map if it wasn't something to take notice of?

Isnt that the the submarine dock that u purchase for 500k? Then you get the missions to find the sub parts. . .anyone know what you get or happens if you find all the parts?

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Isnt that the the submarine dock that u purchase for 500k? Then you get the missions to find the sub parts. . .anyone know what you get or happens if you find all the parts?

No the docks aren't 500k they are 250k I believe and the distance instructions on the map are different from the sub docks

ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

No the docks aren't 500k they are 250k I believe and the distance instructions on the map are different from the sub docks

So I think then the 500k is something that shud be looked Into bit further . .

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

When you went to the doctor and took an x-ray test, they said there was nothing to find inside your head.

lol, did YOU laugh at that? That was lame, I have to be honest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users